Page 57 of 167 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Soacs is just abusing the market situation, due to all good developers went to higher versions....
Page: 57

Banned Regular Member

Soacs is just abusing the market situation, due to all good developers went to higher versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Soacs is just abusing the market situation, due to all good developers went to higher versions.
    Top kek, nice banter mate, name me a good developer who was 12xx scene, without twostars releasing source codes project that "high versions" wouldnt be there at all, plus all of them having hell amount of bugs and not having any clue for fixing.
    FYI, also coding 19xx files and you can check few videos of my development https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWro...jeuLv4PGa0iLdn fully fixed pet system including never missing auto loot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6YPn4HHHM fully fixed genie system like no failing at healing when user dies in party or etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-DWyjqExRg CSW with fully working transformations etc, plus I never abused 12xx market or anything and this 19xx server will operated by myself so nomore i'll sell the files.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Well there is:

That you don't understand to the clear explanation doesn't mean there is no explanation.

That only means you do not really care about trojans, you are just trolling here.

I am not sure how long you know KO, I am playing it since year 2003 and the KO had problems with antivirus softwares for maybe already 10 years. That is simply caused with fact that KO is vulnerable to hacks and the only way to defend against hacks is to do a full scan of running process on your PC. That means every KO is spying on you even the official KO for a years. There is of course a possibility that someone can add a real malware into his software, but if he do such thing and he steal some info, he puts himself under a risk of being jailed. The good name of developers is necessary for people to buy their products. I am not sure how old SOACS is but it is one of most common software for private server community for a years! And for that many years there were never single person who would get his credit card or info stealed by osmanx.
    Congratulations, you have been playing for 13 years Knight Online. Obviously you have no single idea about what you bought, you just put a security layer because it's "trusted" yet you know nothing about it. Instead of getting butthurt you should have accepted my post as a tip to understand what you're actually sellilng as there is no hint on your website about this "false positive" and probably made more potential players curious. In fact, you should have done this already before you start distributing software to hundreds of people. You even scanned your files and got virus alerts, have you even read your own scan? If it's a false alert, good. Atleast you should know WHY it's a false alert and not come up with "the developer is a trusted guy and has many customers".

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

What the fk does IBM has to do with it lmao?

I kinda agree with Kaos and the other guy..
    If you cannot provide information where it is actually malware.. dont blame it

Antivirus is an old software that shouldn't even be used nowadays.. but its the best because its the simplest method to detect known malware (or false positives)
    You cannot blame your antivirus for making false positive detection or server owners and such.. if you dont provide real information

Show us network data transfer, show us suspicious behavior on your machine caused by them - and we will analyze
    but just saying random stuff is not going to help..

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Congratulations, you have been playing for 13 years Knight Online. Obviously you have no single idea about what you bought, you just put a security layer because it's "trusted" yet you know nothing about it. Instead of getting butthurt you should have accepted my post as a tip to understand what you're actually sellilng as there is no hint on your website about this "false positive" and probably made more potential players curious. In fact, you should have done this already before you start distributing software to hundreds of people. You even scanned your files and got virus alerts, have you even read your own scan? If it's a false alert, good. Atleast you should know WHY it's a false alert and not come up with "the developer is a trusted guy and has many customers".
    Well mate, I'm selling those files since 2008 so its like 8 years, I said this on many threads, I always helped people.
    I'm one of the first people who actually started the development revolution on KO scene, as releasing client/server patches on snoxd and after some of my work they rewarded me as a being mod there, I'm not saying this is like one of my proudest moments, since I never played this game actually I helped more to development of this game to more than many developers who played and had clue about the game.
    If there was any malicious attempt done by my software, it would be posted anywhere even before KO stuff I was very well known on many other communities, like mirabiliz.com or milw0rm.com yea apperantly milw0rm is exploit releasing site but I released exploits i found so people can actually fix them, you can't find 1 article about any software i released steal any data from any one at internet since 1999.

For the main issue, I tried to contact AVG, Kaspersky, Norton but all my attempts/requests sadly refused due to this files are used for private game servers which is illegal for their beliefs. If you are able to provide any network information like other than connecting game server and accessing your precious files, I'm ready to release my sources here directly.

Don't take this personally but as many knows until proven their crime everyone is innocent.

Kill the GM Event was a success Over 100 people in colony zone = Great fight

Some screen shot =)

What are you waiting for? How could you join right now -> knightonline-zone.com

Today CSW, Great game guys ty!

Dear knights,
    For the upcoming Server anniversary we are glad to offer all the online players on monday 07/11/2016, 7days of free premium.

For users with Prime premium they will get 7days of Prime premium.
    For users with any other premium service or without premium they will get 7days of Gold Premium.
    We hope this will help you and prepre you for what's coming next !

Zone MYKO TEAM.

Before, FT we got 140/150 people on colony zone !

Looking forward for the +9 upgrade in a few days
    Last edited by SteVeO; 11-07-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Banned Senior Member

FREE Premium days was given to all registered players!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    Looking forward for the +9 upgrade in a few days
    Stev, thanks for your support =). Good lucky

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Before, FT we got 140/150 people on colony zone !
    Check this movie >

Anniversary, anniversary is coming soon ! [HOT]

Banned Senior Member

Our server is already up for 1 year :-)) expect the anniversary update this friday!

Banned Senior Member

1 day to go :-p

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3