Page 74 of 167 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, Most of people that cry over drain bug don't even know how it works, so they describe it as ...
Page: 74

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Hello,

Most of people that cry over drain bug don't even know how it works, so they describe it as something that it is not, the bug it self gives you 1 more drain skill to use before the real cooldown finishes, so it is not as dramatic as some people are describing it and it is not SPAMMABLE, we have tried to solve it noumerous of times but we failed up till now because we are using SOACS files and we don't have control over everything in it, Shitty devs? probably, but we do with what we have and we make the most of it, one thing though is whoever pretending to be a good dev is a shitty dev especially when he is talking about a bug he don't have a clue about.

We decided to keep it this way untill we find a radical solution, dramatising the situation only benefit flamers and haters of this community which they are many (knowing we don't go easy on cheaters), killing Last SQ in 1min by 3x sins is just BS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llVr1AdTh_8

It is well shown that the sins couldn't go any further themselves and would never have killed it without help from other players, and if you did not know sins have a big advatange in KNIGHT ONLINE over other class to get drop from mobs as they do the most Damage thanks to the drain system.

And to finish, let me show you this exemple of a community hater: he start a topic about this bug -> gets trolled (which he does it himself all the time) -> charge on GMs for not babysitting trolls, result:

As i said before and i will say it again, this is a community server, we are not a company, we do our things in our pace and we do our best with what we have in order to give our players/friends best gaming experience and we are proud of what we have right now and we are still looking forward for more, if we are not up to your expectation feel free to do whatever you like, we are holding no one, the hate and the destructive criticizm only motivate us more to give more and push forward, so thanks as we just aquired SOACS codes thanks to your criticizm

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    the destructive criticizm only motivate us more to give more and push forward, so thanks as we just aquired SOACS codes thanks to your criticizm
    than
    this topic shows us, how can a player motivates his game master.

I opened a topic on zone-mykos games forum, and my answer is coming from gamers4life. I m not a hater or a troll. You havent gave me an appropriate answer at games forum. That is why, i comment here. And look at that. My answer have come

I learned how you can work now. Good job. Try your best and if u dont i will give you more, i will push you forward. Be sure.

THX

Just leave the crying babies behind. They will keep coming again and again with other issue just to get their intention while the issue well known from communities nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by pannda View Post
    than
    this topic shows us, how can a player motivates his game master.

I opened a topic on zone-mykos games forum, and my answer is coming from gamers4life. I m not a hater or a troll. You havent gave me an appropriate answer at games forum. That is why, i comment here. And look at that. My answer have come

I learned how you can work now. Good job. Try your best and if u dont i will give you more, i will push you forward. Be sure.

THX
    Clearly shown u have something wrong when u came here with the same issue that have been solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post

Clearly shown u have something wrong when u came here with the same issue that have been solved.
    It is solved now(if thats true, i m not sure, we will see) . I've opened a topic 1 week ago,they trolled and they ve done nothing before i wrote it here except banning me at forum.

Clearly, u have no idea abaout it so dont comment mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    if this whole drain-bug is so well known, why the hell it ain't fixed yet?
    there is much more bugs that this and they didnt fixed long time also so calm down

Dear knights, here are the contenders for our VIDEO CONTEST (please like & share your favorit video):

1. Hello i am xXSaintGuilleXx from the _LatinKing_ clan and here is my video:
    https://youtu.be/ZzNEbKF7htc

2. Hello i am Healster from the Stallions clan and here is my video:
    https://youtu.be/5p0gCw6brp0

3. Hello i am MissBiatch from KingsNeverDie clan and here is my video:
    https://youtu.be/boiQx772ZIY

4. Hello i am Chaz0n; from KingsNeverDie clan and here is my video:
    https://youtu.be/_kb5mVFSCQ4

5. Hello i am "shah;L" from the "VVIP" clan and here is my video:
    https://youtu.be/i9FmK0p1ar8

Play Fair & Have Fun!

Awesome server ... Great PK ... Great community and Fair GM's Come and join us and have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p0g...ature=youtu.be

Haven't played KO or any PS for a good while now. Was overwhelmed with choice when checking through KO4Life. Kinda just jumped on this one as its relatively old school based with plenty of events etc. Have to say i'm glad I chose this server. Everything is nicely done by the team and as clean and polished as they can be for KO xD GM's seem fairly active and you see frequent bans for cheaters/exploiters etc.

Doesn't really seem to be any KE servers out there these days like there used to be. Everyone's all jumped up on this "new, modern KO" shit, with the awful new UI and all the recent stuff you find in KO these days that ruined the game to begin with. So if you're looking for some quality "oldschool" fun, hop in here! Plenty people online most of the day and plenty stuff too do. And the farm isn't ridiculously grindy.

@Cisco & @nathan thank you guys for sharing our perspective of how a server must be, we do share the same vision as we ourselves were in your position few years ago and that made us to take action and create this community, it was never easy but thanks to all the players that helped us make the right decision we are what we are today, we haven't finished yet the adventure will continue and we will keep pushing forward there is plenty of room for improvement
    nathan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    @Cisco & @nathan thank you guys for sharing our perspective of how a server must be, we do share the same vision as we ourselves were in your position few years ago and that made us to take action and create this community, it was never easy but thanks to all the players that helped us make the right decision we are what we are today, we haven't finished yet the adventure will continue and we will keep pushing forward there is plenty of room for improvement
    Tbh, don't you think you should've kept the server max +8? +9 scares newcomers off badly. what are you going to do to fix that? If i'm not mistaken upgrading +9 is incredibly hard in your server, right?

Tbh, don't you think you should've kept the server max +8? +9 scares newcomers off badly. what are you going to do to fix that? If i'm not mistaken upgrading +9 is incredibly hard in your server, right?
    +9 is like %1. Not an issue actually.

It's 2% with trina I believe

Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    It's 2% with trina I believe
    I was sleepy and that's not what I meant to type. I wanted to say people who has +9 items are the top 1%. As for rates 2% is correct.

+9 items make almost no difference if you're playing with a group. You can basically get the best warrior weapons by just farming Balrogs. +8 Exceptionals are easy to get if you just get a +8 upgrade scroll.

I think a bigger problem is the fact that the best way to make money is through PK.

Banned Senior Member

I heard this argument many times before I decide to open +9. Time shows that it is not true, newcomers are still there, many old players returned, with +8 only server was never so active as it was after +9 unlock. So far, almost half year after unlock, it is apparent, +9 is not problem at all.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1