Page 86 of 167 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; See u ingame mate. I am Monster (Rising4Chaos) and LittleMonster (MaxKO), i think we were clannie back there because i ...
Page: 86

See u ingame mate. I am Monster (Rising4Chaos) and LittleMonster (MaxKO), i think we were clannie back there because i got u on my FB Not sure u remember me or not

Quote Originally Posted by ioOi View Post
    Yes Sir i am

Quote Originally Posted by redthunder View Post
    See u ingame mate. I am Monster (Rising4Chaos) and LittleMonster (MaxKO), i think we were clannie back there because i got u on my FB Not sure u remember me or not

See you for sure. Pm me mate!

And ye i remember the warrior Monster and we were clannies at SeX4FuN

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear knights, Crazy KILL GM EVENT TOMORROW 25th 20:00 SERVER TIME, be ready for some fun but also some Gift surprises!

Too late for me Hope rest enjoyed it!

Banned Senior Member

Scheduled database clearance

Dear knights,
    we are preparing clearing of inactive accounts. We are planing to clear accounts that was inactive for more than 6 months.
    If you do not want your account to be deleted, please log in to game in next 30 days!
    If you don't remember your password, check your email, we are sending passwords to inactive users. If you dont see any email wait for it untill next 3 days. If you still will not receive that, please contact customer support on forums.

Best regards,
    SirKaoS

Whats ur point exactly on deleting inactive account ? It will change the server ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    Whats ur point exactly on deleting inactive account ? It will change the server ?
    There are few advantages of this action:
    - It will clean up database from useless records which may slow down server, decrease backups size.
    - It will remind to over 20 000 inactive users that they have account on Zone MYKO that they can play.
    - It will remind a password to some people who cannot join the game because they forgot password and didn't want to use forgotten password function.

Any other questions?

Sounds good.

nice move there dude!

Btw you guys should increase the drop rate of mobs so ppl that farm do not get fucked (as mostly new guys farm, rest pk's) and quit teh server!

Quote Originally Posted by ioOi View Post
    nice move there dude!

Btw you guys should increase the drop rate of mobs so ppl that farm do not get fucked (as mostly new guys farm, rest pk's) and quit teh server!
    I have to agree with this. I've been around 2 month in the server and as non premium user, i find it really hard to get a nice drop in cz (Duke,Bach,Bishop). I've killed many of em, so far i cant smile after open the box. Same goes to the generator. Changed many of the fragments and i cant get unique.

I am aware that server and players at their maturity stage which they are running around with +9 armor/weapon and +2 uniques, its fine, not goanna be a problem. Just that i find it hard for new comer to get nice items.

Btw, thanks for the item rental at the early stage, and server is nice. I love raiding !

@monster, if you are orc and need a clan, pm me in game

UPDATE: VIDEO contest

1. tiHnoitalusO from Cooking_Recipe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlIkjeNu8_M)

2. SpikeKillerZ from Presentable (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLFL3S_k-b4)

3. KenshinHimura from _LatinKing_ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-f6Ns9N8OY)

Last place is mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhSsWvPCubM

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Scheduled database clearance

Dear knights,
    we are preparing clearing of inactive accounts. We are planing to clear accounts that was inactive for more than 6 months.
    If you do not want your account to be deleted, please log in to game in next 30 days!
    If you don't remember your password, check your email, we are sending passwords to inactive users. If you dont see any email wait for it untill next 3 days. If you still will not receive that, please contact customer support on forums.

Best regards,
    SirKaoS
    I just got the email, why the fuck would you send me an email with confidential information like my password in plain text?? That might be the dumbest thing I've ever experienced on any server, ever.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I just got the email, why the fuck would you send me an email with confidential information like my password in plain text?? That might be the dumbest thing I've ever experienced on any server, ever.
    It is quite normal, that passwords are sent via email. Go trolling somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    It is quite normal, that passwords are sent via email. Go trolling somewhere else.
    No, what normally happens is you receive an e-mail with a link to reset your password to something else. There's no reason for the original password to be recoverable; it should be hashed for comparison only.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1