Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

FinalLegacy in PSKO

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy in PSKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Melee kanka...
Page: 22

Melee kanka

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Why? Just why is everybody asking me this??
    Yo, everybody keeps asking me too lol pissing me off

Soo I guess we'll be rounding up a melee team for HellsReapersKO. I'll probably play warrior since we might have enough priests..

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I'm seriously wondering Kallop.
    Why you guys dont just go and start in any server in USKO instead of moving from server 2 server every week or two?

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I'm seriously wondering Kallop.
    Why you guys dont just go and start in any server in USKO instead of moving from server 2 server every week or two?
    USKO sucks? I quit it like.. 3-4 years ago? I don't even understand why ppl bother playing USKO. I don't babashop and I don't feel like grinding w/o premium so I see no point doing that.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

USKO sucks? I quit it like.. 3-4 years ago? I don't even understand why ppl bother playing USKO. I don't babashop and I don't feel like grinding w/o premium so I see no point doing that.
    yeah well I agree on it, I mean USKO indeed suck but here you don't just waste your time and quit every 2weeks for other server.
    My opinion? once NTTGame release a new server, you should start here.
    babashopping wont be necessary.
    Since K2 are no longer publishers.. no one gonna sell +10 items like they did on other servers.
    so you can just start here from same point like other players.

however, you can also start in old servers in USKO
    making gear isn't that hard because the in-game item prices aren't that expensive, especially not the mage's.

yeah well I agree on it, I mean USKO indeed suck but here you don't just waste your time and quit every 2weeks for other server.
    My opinion? once NTTGame release a new server, you should start here.
    babashopping wont be necessary.
    Since K2 are no longer publishers.. no one gonna sell +10 items like they did on other servers.
    so you can just start here from same point like other players.

however, you can also start in old servers in USKO
    making gear isn't that hard because the in-game item prices aren't that expensive, especially not the mage's.
    So you're saying I wouldn't be wasting my time starting at lvl 1 with nothing from PUS? If I play somewhere I won't spend a single dollar which is why USKO is off-limits for me. Not that I ever wanted to play it anyway. I could've shared countless characters if I ever wanted to play it (Fully geared ones.) but I don't want to.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

So you're saying I wouldn't be wasting my time starting at lvl 1 with nothing from PUS? If I play somewhere I won't spend a single dollar which is why USKO is off-limits for me. Not that I ever wanted to play it anyway. I could've shared countless characters if I ever wanted to play it (Fully geared ones.) but I don't want to.
    afaik, you can sell items over private servers over USD.
    people actually buying gears on private servers for usd, aren't they?
    so yea, basically you could of sell some PSKO gear for prem/s and some other pus items.;
    I did something like this when CW came out, I didn't want to spend money on it back then too.. but I had some stuff left on Diez(the server I played before cw came out)
    I just sold it over USD and bought my first three prems over gear I sold in Diez..
    all the rest? I just started selling gbs and reselling after 3months..( I was lvl 81-82 already )

afaik, you can sell items over private servers over USD.
    people actually buying gears on private servers for usd, aren't they?
    so yea, basically you could of sell some PSKO gear for prem/s and some other pus items.;
    I did something like this when CW came out, I didn't want to spend money on it back then too.. but I had some stuff left on Diez(the server I played before cw came out)
    I just sold it over USD and bought my first three prems over gear I sold in Diez..
    all the rest? I just started selling gbs and reselling after 3months..( I was lvl 81-82 already )
    I don't do USD trades. I don't sell items for USD and I don't buy items for USD. I could have probably made a bunch of money from private servers but I don't see the point. It's not like I need money anyways. I was lvling a mage in Europa when it launched and made it to lvl 80 with 2 friends. USD trades is not the only thing that prevent me from playing USKO. I quit USKO after Beramus. I played Beramus from the beginning of ROFD and quit after I got bored of the k0xpers in RLB. I had tons of fun in USKO and I have to say I reached my peak in RLB when I met lot's of cool ppl in RLB who I pked with (Non-clannies, yet always on top of ALT ranking.) but after k0xp and babashopping got really bad I quit. I can find PSKO community much more enjoyable due to lot's of different server types and lot's of cool people. USKO was ruined due to K2 fucking it up with corruption and the endless cheating. Also I was devastated when I heard they added krowaz armors that replaced the good, old shells and chitins. USKO is a dead cause and probably the worst kind of version of KO I can imagine. Knight Kingdom is fun although it uses similar files as USKO but it's much better because it's more friendly to people who don't want to babashop or grind.

Also it seems you missed one point in my post. I could play USKO if I wanted. It's not like something stops me if I really wanted to play it but I see no point playing something that is not worth playing. I'm quite sure I could get a hold of a well geared character in USKO if I really wanted to get one.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

can i join the team on that HKO ? sorry that i disappeared on FKO but that mofo banned me for trolling the clueless monkeys

whats launch date

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    can i join the team on that HKO ? sorry that i disappeared on FKO but that mofo banned me for trolling the clueless monkeys

whats launch date
    No you may not whore.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

whats launch date
    I mean sure why not? It's not like u left us or anything. Nobody logs FKO anymore
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

whats launch date
    NO HOMO Plýs .

I mean sure why not? It's not like u left us or anything. Nobody logs FKO anymore

so true since its boring, and nothing to do in there. also i hope when the server launched we will be active on ts.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    09-13-2017, 06:42 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    03-23-2015, 05:02 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    03-22-2015, 03:04 PM