Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
Like Tree2Likes

NoKyojin clan recruiting -Knight Kingdom

This is a discussion on NoKyojin clan recruiting -Knight Kingdom within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; So we made a clan for some pk/farm (mostly pk) you need lvl 80 to join (or be an old ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default NoKyojin clan recruiting -Knight Kingdom

    So we made a clan for some pk/farm (mostly pk)

    you need lvl 80 to join (or be an old member of FL)
    gears are not important
    have teamspeak

    Leader: ISpitOnYourGrave
    Assist: Gimza
    Assist: SaraJay
    Assist: Daan
    Member: Homer
    Member: VincenzaArkentos(Kaskus)
    Member: MrCheeeese(James)
    Member: Markus (Nigga Buying char)
    Member: MrHealMachine
    Member: RIPHastan
    Member: PennyCillin
    Member: MaxCapoeiraX
    Member: Caninus
    Member: HOHOHOHOHOHOHO
    Member: STARRRRRR
    Member: Esquy
    Member: JamiParker
    Member: RockNRolla
    Member: YouShallNotPass
    Member: Iggy
    Member: Beorn
    Member: Bluekey
    Member: Alex

    - Clan list will be updated
    Last edited by ISpitOnYourGrave; 06-16-2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Update
    ZeroH likes this.

  2. #2
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    so you are starting from lvl 1 again?

  4. #4
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    i bought an account , and name changed it

  5. #5
    Member TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    33

    Default

    noob clan aqqqqqqqqqqqqq

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Alright, lets start with the reasons you do not have to join this clan !!
    1: The leader off this clan aka (dylan) is a rude guy and does not care about you guys
    2: Mostly he will acting like a kid iff he does not get what he wants !
    3: He said dont join divine but after all he asked everyone out off my clan to join his clan
    4: Proof that he is acting like a fool

    5 :He was once in Divine he was sharing Synsation but after he was getting rude and he asked to take over the leadership because me (daan) and jonas couldnt handle it but ofcourse we can he just wanted to make a good clan like we did after we said no and he got mad and maked his own clan and he is still trying to get us a part .

    So no point to join this clan enough reason got alot more just ask iff you want also got more screenshots with his be behaviour

    Aka Daan Booring

  7. #7
    Senior Member IAmHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Malaysia <3
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    noob clan aqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    you noobbbb aqqqq

  8. #8
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFuzzy View Post
    Alright, lets start with the reasons you do not have to join this clan !!
    1: The leader off this clan aka (dylan) is a rude guy and does not care about you guys
    2: mostly he will acting like a kid iff he does not get what he wants !
    3: he said dont join divine but after all he asked everyone out off my clan to join his clan
    4: proof that he is acting like a fool

    5 :he was once in Divine he was sharing Synsation but after he was getting rude and he asked to take over the leadership because me (daan) and jonas couldnt handle it but ofcourse we can he just wanted to make a good clan like we did after we said no and he got mad and maked his own clan and he is still trying to get us a part .

    so no point to join this clan enough reason got alot more just ask iff you want also got more screenshots with his be behaviour

    wish i still had the pics of you giving out info's that arent yours + not to forget you stole all my items

    as Divine's clan leader (HHa) ur weak clan , that i only pmed 1 old friend of (Keoni) you say i pmed em all (main reason i left was cause pk suckt horse dicks )
    i dont need ur judgement just cause ur mad that im not the only 1 telling that you suck

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    102

    Default

    @ispitonyourgrave the pk sucked because u were leading it
    And do u have proof i stole i stole your items ehmmm no ??

  10. #10
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFuzzy View Post
    @ispitonyourgrave the pk sucked because u were leading it
    And do u have proof i stole i stole your items ehmmm no ??

    hah , so i said "OH SHIT MAGE PT LETS TOWN " give me a break dumbass

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    102

    Default

    @ispitonyourgrave ofcourse its the way to pk rather town to die like you all the time

  12. #12
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFuzzy View Post
    @ispitonyourgrave ofcourse its the way to pk rather town to die like you all the time
    or kill the mages , since you have a full meele pt with 2 priests? oh wait no random priest -SaraJay -ZooKeeper(Selling account) so you got penny left

  13. #13
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFuzzy View Post
    @ispitonyourgrave the pk sucked because u were leading it
    And do u have proof i stole i stole your items ehmmm no ??



    ur clanies dont really agree with you

  14. #14
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Ok guys please stop this... You used to be friends lol lets not fuck this up cause of a stupid argument... I'm sharing Dylan right now and yes indeed Dylan can be the biggest shitass there is but he is really
    a good guy / good friend. Been with him from the start so i know him better than all of you for sure,he isn't the best but he is better than the most
    Hope to get some action on KK soon!

  15. #15
    Member TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO View Post
    you noobbbb aqqqq
    kiss please :*

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Ok guys please stop this... You used to be friends lol lets not fuck this up cause of a stupid argument... I'm sharing Dylan right now and yes indeed Dylan can be the biggest shitass there is but he is really
    a good guy / good friend. Been with him from the start so i know him better than all of you for sure,he isn't the best but he is better than the most
    Hope to get some action on KK soon!
    You likeeeeeeee me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Divine clan recruiting HUMANSIDE players [Knight Kingdom server]
    By N4v4rr0 in forum Private Server Recruitment
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-31-2015, 10:29 AM
  2. Euro PVP - knight-online.eu ORC english clan recruiting
    By gotcha in forum Private Server Recruitment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:35 AM
  3. human Rogue looking for clan in knight kingdom
    By L84aD8 in forum Private Server Recruitment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 11:06 PM
  4. AfflictioN Recruiting Knight Kingdom....
    By LastReasoN in forum Private Server Recruitment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 10:25 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •