Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting For OldSchoolKo KRONOS

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting For OldSchoolKo KRONOS within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by jaspreet Nope just not like you idiots playing PS's that last for like a month. Dont worry ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Nope just not like you idiots playing PS's that last for like a month. Dont worry when we release the SexyKO Farm Server, you will have a server that will sustain life.
    Yeah because thats ever going to happen, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Were you playing on EUKO? I don't think any of us ever sold private server items.
    Yes i was on EUKO and i also bought some on private servers.. It's been a while to so cant remember where it was (first OSKO maybe?)

But anyways.. this topic is for recruiting so lets not chat here. Like i said i hope Undez make it and stick arround this time to get some good fights.

Honestly man Its hard to keep a clan super highly motivated and interested once it gets a to a certain point in the server, or as most of you guys refer to it as "the 1 month that undez will last". We take over servers within the 1st month, take CSW and dominate isiloon floors to the point where we are over farmed compared to the rest of the server and competitors on other nations quit, major clans who could put up fights break up out of frustration and then wars, csws etc get boring. Try convincing 30 guys to continue playing when theres a brutal lack of competition to where your just free farming 90% of the time with NOTHING to look forward to. Then once we leave, the new comers to the server and the once underfarmed and under leveled players complain..
    coolboyp2 and trytankme like this.

bump remember to get on vent people that are pming me and applying and such. need to be on vent and talk to us before you can join.

PFC Senior Member

Feeder alert incoming

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    high risk of chars beeing sold after 2-3 weeks this time
    BTW, http://i49.tinypic.com/293zpjm.png.
    Better stfu next time Check the clan creation time.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    BTW, http://i49.tinypic.com/293zpjm.png.
    Better stfu next time Check the clan creation time.
    This ss further proves my point that we leave when theres NO COMPETITION, the 2nd ranked clan barely has HALF of our nps.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Yeah because thats ever going to happen, LOL.
    Your right. It wont be released for 1 1/2 years.
    Last edited by jaspreet; 12-08-2012 at 01:09 AM.

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

well here's a thought. stop "no-life"-ing every server you go to and maybe you can stay for a bit longer than you usually do. yeah you guys are headstrong to be the best but if you have the mindset to "take over" every server, what fun is it when you actually accomplish it so quickly? stop playing 12h a day and try 6h. you would probably be amazed.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    well here's a thought. stop "no-life"-ing every server you go to and maybe you can stay for a bit longer than you usually do. yeah you guys are headstrong to be the best but if you have the mindset to "take over" every server, what fun is it when you actually accomplish it so quickly? stop playing 12h a day and try 6h. you would probably be amazed.
    what's this guys bingis?

what? bingis?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

what? bingis?
    Tayfa will probably try just as hard so undez might not rape it like they normally do tayfa is a super try hard clan

well that doesn't matter. naturally you would want one clan on each side. why have 2 nolifer clans on the same side? thats dumb.

all im saying is if you didn't try soooo hard, you wouldn't get sooo bored sooo fast.

Lmfao half of us dont even play 12 hours a day after the first few days and we still always rape the server, its not our fault theres no competition on most of the servers we go to, I remember on kotastic only having like 10-15 active people to get all those nps there whereas other clans had 30. Hell after like 3 weeks most of us played like 4-5 hours a day and we still climbed above the other people. D:

Banned Senior Member

A little reminder since alot of people are somehow joining our long gone forums.
    In order to apply you need to write down your application here or on OSKO forums, and pm mythlost or stonecoldkillah on the vent specified on the first page.

well that doesn't matter. naturally you would want one clan on each side. why have 2 nolifer clans on the same side? thats dumb.

all im saying is if you didn't try soooo hard, you wouldn't get sooo bored sooo fast.
    I have no idea why you're trying so hard, but I've already proven that we don't quit unless we're bored or have no competition. Besides that, Tafya and the other clans are currently human side, while we're orc, so please take your dick out of your ass and think logically for a second.
    On top of that, on that specific server that I showed a picture of, we had to deal with GM corruption against us, massive alliances of 4-5 clans against us, and that's what kept us going, so please, shut the fuck up next time.
    SM0KED likes this.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast