Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Developer looking for work

This is a discussion on Developer looking for work within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Kallop Well.. Are you? I really don't care for your little argument here, it's rather freshening. But ...
Page: 2

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well.. Are you?

I really don't care for your little argument here, it's rather freshening. But I just had to reply because you just made absolutely no sense lol.
    There's an option @G4L which is giving you the opportunity to check others posts. Feel free to check who's mad and about what.

Banned Senior Member

Nikos just quit, you're making yourself look more and more retarded.

razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Nikos just quit, you're making yourself look more and more retarded.

You're mad because:

1. You were kicked from the ProfessionalKO GM staff about an hour after you were declared, due to the whole server population requesting this.
    2. Your requests regarding some ASM patches for your buddy (West), while you were working on his 13xx server, denied.
    3. I blocked you from Skype.
    4. ProfessionalKO is one of the top KO private servers.

We can clearly see your supportive posts before all this and your posts of hate and jealousy after that. Which I don't even bother to reply 'cause they're all useless and hilarious ones.

It is no coincidence that, with whoever we cooperate (AVCISOFT, SOACS) we're doing a good job, even though we run through many and complicated issues.
    It is no coincidence that our partners seeing a great success from the server's popularity, they're becoming a suggested option for the new private server owners.

But, do not worry Iamcoolz. Our private conversations will remain private. you can sleep peacefully. Unless it's your desire to see ProfessionalKO closed which keeps you mad yet. Then, I'm sorry but you gotta wait for quite more time.

Banned Senior Member

LOL. What in the fuck is going on? Are you really this conceited? I mean literally, are you? I am glad you live in the past my man, most of us look forward to the future. You can put whatever conversations you wish, I'll sleep the same either way lol. Regarding your server, not even going to bother. Nikos, you're hilarious, I literally wrote a sentence and you write a paragraph and more, really speaks for itself.

LOL. What in the fuck is going on? Are you really this conceited? I mean literally, are you? I am glad you live in the past my man, most of us look forward to the future. You can put whatever conversations you wish, I'll sleep the same either way lol. Regarding your server, not even going to bother. Nikos, you're hilarious, I literally wrote a sentence and you write a paragraph and more, really speaks for itself.
    You're a loser. That's all.

Banned Senior Member

Oh noes.

This is on the front page of the newspaper here in New York today - "Greece in crisis: Fears that a major bank is 'hours from collapse' as millions turn out to vote on country's financial future". Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    This is on the front page of the newspaper here in New York today - "Greece in crisis: Fears that a major bank is 'hours from collapse' as millions turn out to vote on country's financial future". Good riddance
    And the Greece says - "The Greek people returned the ultimatum to the blackmailers-lenders, following the resounding "no" of the referendum.".

Banned Senior Member

Greece has the New York Times?

Greece has the New York Times?
    Greece is the country, dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    And the Greece says - "The Greek people returned the ultimatum to the blackmailers-lenders, following the resounding "no" of the referendum.".
    So now Greece wants to get "bailed out". Little leeches want the rest of the EU to come out of their hard earned money and give it away to Greece for free. Absolutely disgusting, I see you are very Greek, and I see where you get it from now. It's not your fault.

So now Greece wants to get "bailed out". Little leeches want the rest of the EU to come out of their hard earned money and give it away to Greece for free. Absolutely disgusting, I see you are very Greek, and I see where you get it from now. It's not your fault.
    We do not owe anything to anyone and europeans are going to lose if they kick us from the EU so they won't do it, don't worry.

The Greek ‘bailouts’ were exercises whose purpose was intentionally to transfer private losses onto the shoulders of the weakest Greeks, before being transferred to other European taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanis Varoufakis
    The referendum of 5th July will stay in history as a unique moment when a small European nation rose up against debt-bondage.

Like all struggles for democratic rights, so too this historic rejection of the Eurogroup’s 25th June ultimatum comes with a large price tag attached. It is, therefore, essential that the great capital bestowed upon our government by the splendid NO vote be invested immediately into a YES to a proper resolution – to an agreement that involves debt restructuring, less austerity, redistribution in favour of the needy, and real reforms.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    We do not owe anything to anyone and europeans are going to lose if they kick us from the EU so they won't do it, don't worry.

The Greek ‘bailouts’ were exercises whose purpose was intentionally to transfer private losses onto the shoulders of the weakest Greeks, before being transferred to other European taxpayers.
    From reading this quote alone, it's quite clear greek is getting bailed out. If Greece is in debt, then yes, Greece does owe. How can you say greece has no debt if it's bankrupt, and 25% of you low-lifes don't even have real jobs? Disgusting leechery. No wonder you struggle so hard with "proKO", it's all you have in poor 3rd world country greece. Disgusting

From reading this quote alone, it's quite clear greek is getting bailed out. If Greece is in debt, then yes, Greece does owe. How can you say greece has no debt if it's bankrupt, and 25% of you low-lifes don't even have real jobs? Disgusting leechery. No wonder you struggle so hard with "proKO", it's all you have in poor 3rd world country greece. Disgusting
    The primary debt of Greece excluding the interest rate, is less than 80 billions. Since you want to talk about all this while you don't even know what's going on, you should know that Germany owes to Greece more than 250 billions due to war reparations. There's also a german company which owes to Greece more or less 20 billions due to their evasion while they were renting an airport and they didn't pay the taxes. They also owe money to Greece from the Siemens scandal.

Germany is the richest country in Europe (regarding cash) and they wouldn't have any problems to pay us, but they don't. I'll let you think why they don't want to.

Also, to remind you, at the end of the 2nd world war, Germany was bankrupt and they have had a big debt. Greece, back then, was part of the countries who accepted the forgiveness of their debt.

As for the banks, there's no problem at all. They're shut because capital controls imposed from the eurogroup and not because there's no money left. People can still withdraw 60 euro per day (since 8 days ago).

The referendum has been done regarding the last memorandum proposal of the eurogroup which clearly says - tax increase up to 29%, reduce of the minimum salary, reduce of pension and more. This way, it's impossible for the pensioners, the unemployed people and those, whos salary is low, to live. We don't ask for a debt deletion. We're asking the terms of the memorandum to be logical so those people to be able to live. We're proud people and such excuses from some people like you are only insults.

The US has a debt of trillions. The US economy is based on bonds. An exit of Greece from the EU would find both Europe-US & Greece losers. A deal will be reached. Do not worry.

---------
    Edit: here's the debt of Greece including the interest rates ( http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/greece ) and here's the debt of USA ( http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/de...k/unitedstates )
    ---------

About ProfessionalKO. No wonder I struggle so hard ? hmm, that's why you'll keep trying and trying and you'll always fail, no matter how many years will pass. There are hundred of people who rely on me for their entertainment and I, in no way, will let anyone or anything to waste their time.

The achievement that I wanted from ProfessionalKO was, people to remember us. Just like I remember the great servers I played on, like: PerseusKO, Knight Imperia etc.
    The achievement has been completed after of a tough struggle, respect and honesty towards our players.

If it was all about money as you say, the server 'd be re-launched more than 3 times already during all this months. A re-launch could bring more than 700 players since day 1. But we are not even thinking about such things. ProfessionalKO obviously will be kept as it is even during 2016 if the community wants to.

Banned Regular Member

Most might be true, however it's just what you read..
    My country borrowed 1.5 billion euros to Greece by taking a Loan, and seems Greece won't give it back, why do you only talk about Germany?

But still, i also would vote NO, as the terms given to Greece, were just too strong and not fair.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast