Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Snoxd? it is closed? what happend?

This is a discussion on Snoxd? it is closed? what happend? within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; It's time for people to move on and really think by themselfes, it's not upto twostar or anyone else to ...
Page: 2

It's time for people to move on and really think by themselfes, it's not upto twostar or anyone else to pay for keep something up that will help whole community. The community has been dead quite a while now and therefor I havent even had a look there much.

I got my own experience running a website (altho, different game ) and I didn't receive donations after first few weeks and still they expected me to be sharp and to pay alone. They won't never be satisfied enough.

Indeed! enough reason

Well i totally understand why TwoStars did this and I haven't really had a change to say thanks for all of his work so here it goes: Thanks alot TwoStars I've learned alot from snoxd and your help!

Banned Member

Ofcourse you want donations,who dont. But your forum is runned very bad. You are good dev, yet not so good administrator.

Don't take snoxd down. I will donate 150$ to take 50% of adminiship on snoxd. But i won't be donating to people that actually never help me and i dont have benefit out of it.

My offer stands. I would also be reneweing it.

EDIT : Forum fails too,not only servers. And if you want a good active forum,you have to work hard for it. You can't do that twostars,specially not alone

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ovolikMiJe View Post
    Ofcourse you want donations,who dont. But your forum is runned very bad. You are good dev, yet not so good administrator.

Don't take snoxd down. I will donate 150$ to take 50% of adminiship on snoxd. But i won't be donating to people that actually never help me and i dont have benefit out of it.

My offer stands. I would also be reneweing it.
    Grobar you could donate 1000$ and it would be useless. Please don't.

Grobar as owner in Snoxd, sounds legit enough! What would you possibly bring in with you? It's taken down and guess that's it.

Banned Member

Well its better that im owner,than no forum at all... And i would do that for my own benefits... I would open private server advertisments,advertise the forum,enable sticky posts..opene several threads,invite other owners to help and most important... I would make the forum sucesfull..

Honestly i think someone has to keep the PSKO(english side ) running. And to compete with Turks.

I would offer free panels,free tools,free puses.. Best of everything..Something that most of snoxd people never saw... Best databases/modfied... Everything for the matter of players...
    but quite frankly.. i dont care yet, i would care if offer goes through

Twostars blaimed SI for the previous forum? Now we can blame twostars.

Its simple,snoxd needs investements... And im the only available for that

Snoxd tried advertisement for PSKO before and it really made the forum even worse. You would want to change snoxd into ko-cuce (could be wrong ) and selling sticked topics?

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Snoxd tried advertisement for PSKO before and it really made the forum even worse. You would want to change snoxd into ko-cuce (could be wrong ) and selling sticked topics?
    Yah,but thats nothing big... There are more things that should be done with snoxd... since it has more potential than ko4life..

KHM KHM. KO-Cuce is the most sucesfull knight online forum.

And yes mortal because it isnt done like this. Look at all new servers opening for examle.

''' Haiz all i open server. Max level 75,come play,later buy sticky...donation 20% buy buy now... come come ''
    Results fail and not even 100 players on..

It doesn't work like this,neither its with forum.. Forum is very important thing

Yah,but thats nothing big... There are more things that should be done with snoxd... since it has more potential than ko4life..

KHM KHM. KO-Cuce is the most sucesfull knight online forum.
    You're really comparing ko4life to snoxd aka development website? That is the reason why your contributing wouldn't never work out.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You're really comparing ko4life to snoxd aka development website? That is the reason why your contributing wouldn't never work out.
    I work from behind,you need experienece to know it. My part here is strictly bussines and i have so many doors opened for my bussines and marketing.. Not to say im one of the most sucesfull(usd) on the private scene SNOXD - KO4LIFE Connection.

Twostars simply don't have enough support,no donations,the project - noone helping... People just leeaking out of him..

Yes!.. Everyone works for MONEY! If you get more money,more you work... But you cant just say '' Gel Snoxd,Developement tools,help,sources,gel,gel press Donate button help help '' .

It also doesn't work like that imo

@Mortal You have been selling me twostars files,that were PUBLic on forums.. And i paid to you for them. So?... But i really dont use snoxd a lot for my contribution,im bringing fresh air. And both resses and mortal that giving me negative points were paid from me lol.. nothing big,but i paid for nothing whats importnat.

I work from behind,you need experienece to know it. My part here is strictly bussines and i have so many doors opened for my bussines and marketing.. Not to say im one of the most sucesfull(usd) on the private scene SNOXD - KO4LIFE Connection.
    Aight, thanks for clarifying it up.

Yes!.. Everyone works for MONEY! If you get more money,more you work... But you cant just say '' Gel Snoxd,Developement tools,help,sources,gel,gel press Donate button help help '' .
    Actually, not.

@Mortal You have been selling me twostars files,that were PUBLic on forums.. And i paid to you for them. So?... But i really dont use snoxd a lot for my contribution,im bringing fresh air. And both resses and mortal that giving me negative points were paid from me lol.. nothing big,but i paid for nothing whats importnat.
    A, I never received a money from you, and max can tell it aswell as he ditched you because you're such a liar. B, I never sold you the files and you asked help with patching the files which I did and I told you they belong to topic from snoxd and you knew it.

Banned Member

Max is here working with me?.. And you recieved money.

Btw i cant have a discussion with you,its non sense.

KO Forum <-CLICK HERE

I will be getting some basic tutorials from cache and post them here, everyone is free to contribute aswell.

EDIT: You need to register to view topics.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    KO Forum <-CLICK HERE

I will be getting some basic tutorials from cache and post them here, everyone is free to contribute aswell.

EDIT: You need to register to view topics.
    Nice that you are trying it out.. But i will be impressed if you make this forum active

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast