Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

SOACS Anti-Cheat (12xx)

This is a discussion on SOACS Anti-Cheat (12xx) within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Selling unlicensed files without permission is not acceptable....
Page: 1

Hybrid View

0RC

Default SOACS Anti-Cheat (12xx)

Selling unlicensed files without permission is not acceptable.
    Last edited by Kallop; 03-04-2021 at 01:06 PM.

Peace & Love
    Last edited by siwyswirus; 12-08-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

So Dee, after you threatened to chargeback me on PayPal if I start talking that you have logged into my computer via TeamViwer and copy paste what you are trying to sell right now, you still think you have permission to own or sell the files?

Without my permission, using the trust you had during the time when I was working with you on EPIC Myko. The files you are trying to sell right now are %100 copy of Global Myko. You only had a compiled version of Epic Myko that I made for you, that’s it, you never been give sources.
    Now you have a 100% copy of files from my Pc. I can prove it to whom I need with 100%.

So after a chargeback attempt of over $1700 that you mostly lost, except for that $300, still trying to sell the files that you have no rights to sell or own.
    Last edited by Deadhealer; 03-04-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

TL;DR: I was only curious if this was actually authorized seller of SOACS, but no such permission was granted by Mustafa (osmanx), so unsure how you can be claiming to sell "authentic" anti-cheat licenses, without the creator's approval.

I saw the topic and figured you had permission for selling the licensed files, but apparently you guys have some dev drama going on behind the scenes and since osmanx confirmed he hasn't given you permission to sell these files, the topic has been edited. Licenses are tricky in the PSKO scene, but that's the way osmanx runs his business, so that's unfortunately what we have to deal with. Topic remains for any further input by the people involved.

0RC

@Deadhealer, Such a shame, you're still the same. I never logged your TeamViewer or stole anything. You can keep lying to yourself but you better look at the circle of people you are involved with, these words goes to osman as well. Stop trusting people you don't really know a hundred percent.
    The main reason for chargebacks is because you and osman never provided me with any updates that I clearly asked for, there were always delays. Osman's son is either always sick or his wife responding (clearly osman claiming to be his wife) saying that he is sick blah blah. This has been going on for months although I paid over 2k$ for you, you still ask for 200-500$ onwards for a single update. So don't cry about it, I paid my hard earned money, I should expect all the words and updates you've promised in return, if you're not a man of your word then I should have my money returned, that's it.

@Kallop, I have purchased these files from a source that doesn't want to reveal his nickname. I'm not going to reveal something without the source's consent. These sources are mGame updated sources, and I purchased them, worked on them for over a year, so they're rightfully mine, I should be eligible to do whatever with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 0RC View Post
    @Deadhealer, Such a shame, you're still the same. I never logged your TeamViewer or stole anything. You can keep lying to yourself but you better look at the circle of people you are involved with, these words goes to osman as well. Stop trusting people you don't really know a hundred percent.
    The main reason for chargebacks is because you and osman never provided me with any updates that I clearly asked for, there were always delays. Osman's son is either always sick or his wife responding (clearly osman claiming to be his wife) saying that he is sick blah blah. This has been going on for months although I paid over 2k$ for you, you still ask for 200-500$ onwards for a single update. So don't cry about it, I paid my hard earned money, I should expect all the words and updates you've promised in return, if you're not a man of your word then I should have my money returned, that's it.

@Kallop, I have purchased these files from a source that doesn't want to reveal his nickname. I'm not going to reveal something without the source's consent. These sources are mGame updated sources, and I purchased them, worked on them for over a year, so they're rightfully mine, I should be eligible to do whatever with it.
    Yes, so does every feature that was listed in “your”
    Feature list made and completely designed coded by osman

Any files that are soacs that you put up for sale here are Osman owned and if you didn’t get his permission to sell the licensed files , you can’t sell them. End of story.

0RC

Quote Originally Posted by ZionKo View Post
    Yes, so does every feature that was listed in “your”
    Feature list made and completely designed coded by osman
    Stop crying with 2 accounts, ilya. Point is made and I no longer wish to hear out your whining and drama.

Quote Originally Posted by 0RC View Post
    Stop crying with 2 accounts, ilya. Point is made and I no longer wish to hear out your whining and drama.
    Ok so................good bye :waving hand:

This is more interesting than i think

Just some info I was able to find, showing how Dee aka 0RC got the files. My Skype was hacked, (no idea how) but she was able to change password. During the duo me and her hosting EpicKo Server, we were sharing many passwords, maybe 1 of passwords slipped in... It could be the case, maybe not anyway... From there she looked in chat history with other people that I shared TeamViewer and found my TeamView IP and password and that's how she got access to files that she/he trying to sell. I didn't think she would do it because I already talked about this with her and she knows she was spotted and her ip and location appeared on my Microsoft account IP logs. Here are the pics on the day that I actually got my Microsoft account back after she already changed my password couple times.

The funny part is, I was playing some Counter Strike Source and I see someone is logging my team-viewer, thats when I figured that she already did log couple times and already copied what she wanted... She used a some kind of Virtual Machine or Dedicated server to log onto my Tw after I tracked the IP it was from countries like Swiz or Holland.

I don't know if she worked with someone on hacking my account or by herself but I sure there were couple servers involved that are located in different countries like Netherlands and Germany. Then I saw United Arab Emirates, that is where Dee/0RC lives.

This came after I said I will go public with what I have posted above.

Here as well, she really didnt want me to post logs of the microsoft account/skype and was threatening left and right that she will just publicly dump files she have taken from my computer.
    Tbh, I would have never probably talked about this on forum if she didn't start selling my files..

Here are TeamViewer logs showing how long the sessions were during the time that she logged. I did try to trace-back the ip by the ID of Teamviwer but it led me nowhere but to another virtual machine server.
    You can see she have spent more then an hour on my TeamViewer. I think that is enough time to copy important shit, considering that I have very fast internet.

1638245010 DESKTOP-CL8QH3V 16-09-2020 22:02:28 16-09-2020 22:10:24 (MyCommputer Name) RemoteControl {9F6E0538-06BB-4D8B-BF4A-88363685548D}
    1638245010 DESKTOP-CL8QH3V 16-09-2020 22:10:37 16-09-2020 23:06:32 (MyCommputer Name) RemoteControl {A71977E0-30A6-4680-A2E0-4D0483723217}
    1638245010 DESKTOP-CL8QH3V 16-09-2020 23:33:27 16-09-2020 23:38:30 (MyCommputer Name) RemoteControl {229D5376-E6E1-4C37-9D0A-BB095471BCE7}
    1638245010 DESKTOP-CL8QH3V 18-09-2020 23:32:56 18-09-2020 23:33:05 (MyCommputer Name) RemoteControl {8616E736-2395-446C-BFD5-3873442F8B42}

Last edited by Deadhealer; 03-04-2021 at 11:00 PM.

0RC

@Deadhealer, no idea what's the thing in your head is called but its definitely not a brain. A year has passed and you STILL accuse me of the same bullshit that you're trying to convince yourself. So while you're in the process of trying to convince yourself with all the lies and bullshit, mind sharing the VPN or whatever trick you pulled to create that logs? You knew I had the sources because I previously messaged you THEN after 2 weeks you message me saying your skype got hacked lol

You knew I had the sources cause I messaged when I bought them on May/June. LOOK, LOOK, LOOK at the dates, get your facts and evidence straight then keep going on with your bs

After 2 weeks, you message THIS while I was on a break:

You don't even know what's going on, it's either that or you're faking shit to win the charge back cases. I started the chargeback for 350$ because I never received what I paid for, while osman clearly said that he was going to give it, YET he DID NOT. Which is for the main reason below (DELAYS):

Had so many issues I was waiting for osman to fix that I PAID for. AND YOU, of all people, should know that cause you went through it as well, but once an asslicker, always an asslicker, no?

Piece of advice to osman, not sure if they sell vitamin c effervescent where you're from, I'll gladly ship it to you if that's the case since clearly your fruits are rotten, your immune system is shit. An adult ( that if you are ) can get sick 2-3 times per year, let's say 4-5 times max, but being sick every god damn time when I expect an update from you? You get allergies from providing updates? Money fixes your allergies or what?

@Pacnik & ilya, don't tell me you haven't been through the same bs, I chose to speak up for my rights, I pay huge amounts for a service, I expect a quality that lives up to the price in return but you chose to asslick, that's the only difference.

Well ultimately the source of the files doesn't matter, unless it came from osmanx himself. You acknowledge the files are developed by osmanx already by claiming that you're selling Soacs. And since osmanx hasn't given you permission to sell "Soacs", then there's no further argument needed to be had.

0RC

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well ultimately the source of the files doesn't matter, unless it came from osmanx himself. You acknowledge the files are developed by osmanx already by claiming that you're selling Soacs. And since osmanx hasn't given you permission to sell "Soacs", then there's no further argument needed to be had.
    Okay, so that indicates I am eligible to change the brand name and proceed with selling my files, correct? Either way they are mGame updated sources that I PURCHASED.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast