Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

SOACS Anti-Cheat (12xx)

This is a discussion on SOACS Anti-Cheat (12xx) within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by 0RC Okay, so that indicates I am eligible to change the brand name and proceed with selling ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by 0RC View Post
    Okay, so that indicates I am eligible to change the brand name and proceed with selling my files, correct? Either way they are mGame updated sources that I PURCHASED.
    It has nothing to do with what you call them. It's about you acknowledging that they are "Soacs" files, so you're basically admitting that they're files that use osmanx's work, even if they are modified. It's no different from selling cracked soacs.

0RC

Well everything's clarified now.

Informed osmanx,

Long story short, I'm glad this drama started as to my surprise I figured some things out as well and I'm done with this bs.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

I don't know if that clears it for you, but for me it is still not clear. Knowing that Laz/MrHolyShit was OR is still your friend/boyfriend doesn't assure me or anyone else that you are still in contact with him. What you say could just be to defend yourself, but I guess I or others will not know that any time soon.

However, at the time when I worked with you and I have asked you many times if you are sharing the passwords to Dedicated server where I have entrusted everything to try to make Epic Myko a good server, you said you didn't and that is the reason I was aware that my shit wouldn't get stolen. You see first at fault is not Laz, he is second , because he is a scambag and its his way of life , but first at fault is you, because you betrayed by giving PASSWORD from DEDICATED server to a SCAMMER. This would never happened if you listened to me, as I told you not to give it to anyone besides me and you or to the people that we both trust and agree.

Now, I for myself learned as well a lot of things, but I will keep it to myself. However you should never forget that, its not because of Laz/MrHolyShit its because of you.

Lastly, repeating, I still don't know if you really was unaware of Lazs shit, or you did it intentionally. That's not my problem, this is the problem of people who you will betray next.

0RC

Everything's crystal clear to me. Lessons learned from both sides, I don't have anything against you personally. My apologies again for everything you went through, it was partially my fault all this started which I didn't even know about until yesterday, as you can see if none of this happened, we wouldn't have known anything. And for the record, if I had done or said anything intentionally, I'd be telling you right here, not behind your back (rings a bell?).

Peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12