Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About the banned players.

This is a discussion on About the banned players. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; marinechato you midget.. go learn english and dont talk crap i said no flaming so dont even post here. we ...
Page: 3

LegendarYz

marinechato you midget.. go learn english and dont talk crap
    i said no flaming so dont even post here. we are trying to get our unban not some dumb non english nubz... if i vs you, you'll prolly say i cheat becuz i'll pwn you so hard. i hope i get unban and proove you

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarYz View Post
    marinechato you midget.. go learn english and dont talk crap
    i said no flaming so dont even post here. we are trying to get our unban not some dumb non english nubz... if i vs you, you'll prolly say i cheat becuz i'll pwn you so hard. i hope i get unban and proove you
    About the English u might be right. I didn't study it cuz I don't like it. If I speak in spanish u won't understand any word so I have to try to speak in english so u can understand what am i trying to say at least. If we "vs" and u won me. I wont say u cheat... and how are u going to pwn me hard... if u just pwned ur self been banned ._.! I am not flaming just giving a reason why banned people shouldn't be unbanned. Also u should give a GOOD reason why a GM should unban u. If u want to be unbanned... if not just beg for be unbanned like a rogue lvl30 asking to join a party which the party is FULL lvl60+ of clan members. Btw idk why say "if i vs you, you'll prolly say i cheat becuz i'll pwn you so hard. i hope i get unban and proove you " I didn't call u "noob" but I can see how u think. You are PRO! yeah! that why u should be UNBANNED! plz bring me a cookie and I will unban u.

Funny thing is, as I've said in other topics.. people have tried these kind of stories in USKO also. I've seen it hundreds of times. "My brother cheated on my computer.", or "I IZ PRO NO CAN CHEAT UNBAN PL0X.", and they continue to create a new story, with a new account after the old one is banned. If there's a flaw in the system, sure, you all deserve to get unbanned. But I find it VERY hard to believe, out of what, 1500 players asking for beta information, that the one-two page of bans, are mistakes. IF you all cheated, or your brother, or your dog, you will be banned, go cry somewhere else.

LegendarYz

Well.. i told my story,, i didnt cheat, my brother did.. dude do you really think i would put so much work and time in this if i knew i was wrong? then i would say FUK it i got caught. 2 bad. but its not... so please in place of saying all this crap.. just think.. and if ur not aggreeing with me then dont even bother to post.

MaRiNeChato

Well.. i told my story,, i didnt cheat, my brother did.. dude do you really think i would put so much work and time in this if i knew i was wrong? then i would say FUK it i got caught. 2 bad. but its not... so please in place of saying all this crap.. just think.. and if ur not aggreeing with me then dont even bother to post.
    If I know my brother play the same private server. I would warning him to don't cheat or do something stupid. If he doesn't know anything about the game. If he knows ... I wouldn't say anything to him. If ur brother cheat is because... he knows about the game or someone in the game told him a way to cheat...or he already cheat in another server and he didn't get caught. If you let him play ur acct is YOUR fault. I just remember when my teacher said where is ur HOMEWORK! I used to say... My dog eat it!.

LegendarYz

this says enough about you.. that your a nidiot..
    like i said he saw KO4LIFE on my desktop with a wordfile id pw ko4life.
    he checked it .. thought it would be fun.. and his friend said try this cheat.. ull xp fast blablablablabla and he got caught. i was at work. i work 5 days a weak 8 hours a day... it was my stupid fault i know.. but now my pc is safe.. he got his own user where he can play his games and notmyne.. thats what i want to say but ur an idoiot

MaRiNeChato

this says enough about you.. that your a nidiot..
    like i said he saw KO4LIFE on my desktop with a wordfile id pw ko4life.
    he checked it .. thought it would be fun.. and his friend said try this cheat.. ull xp fast blablablablabla and he got caught. i was at work. i work 5 days a weak 8 hours a day... it was my stupid fault i know.. but now my pc is safe.. he got his own user where he can play his games and notmyne.. thats what i want to say but ur an idoiot
    I think u are the idiot... Cuz ur story is 100% false U said ur brother FOUND in ur desktop "KO4LIFE" So he was 100% new at it cuz he"thought it would be fun"... and his friend told him "TRY THIS CHEAT" how the fuk he has a friend so fast which KNOW A CHEAT ALREADY! Come! I think my Homework Story sound more truestly than ur Brother Story cuz I had a dog and You don't have a brother.

LegendarYz, go find another server. You got banned for CHEATING and I think we got enough of you in forums too.

yeah ur lieing like all cheaters :P i bet u dont even have a brother!

it doesnt matter if your brother cheated or you cheated. the fact is your account was caught cheating and therefore you get banned, that is just simple justice. Why don't you understand it doesnt matter who did the cheating... it cheating none the less so bam, your screwed get over it, go somewhere else. BB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123