Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Changelog

This is a discussion on Changelog within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK The reason the beta is dead is because MOST people dont want to waste time exping ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The reason the beta is dead is because MOST people dont want to waste time exping at almost the same rate when they know it will be wiped. Hopefully before beta ends you will make it like closed beta was for a couple of days and give everyone items and level 60-70 to see how many people the server can handle without lags etc.
    well, there were no laggs the first two days of the server.
    and that was the peak on active ppl online.

  2. #17
    Kecso
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The reason the beta is dead is because MOST people dont want to waste time exping at almost the same rate when they know it will be wiped. Hopefully before beta ends you will make it like closed beta was for a couple of days and give everyone items and level 60-70 to see how many people the server can handle without lags etc.

    +1
    good idea.....need to test server capability

  3. #18
    Greetz
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    well, there were no laggs the first two days of the server.
    and that was the peak on active ppl online.
    +1

    in the 1st-2nd days of the server we had around 200-220 people -/+ online and we had no such a lags...so I doubt so.

    Anyways, as far as I understand, as long as Felix has left, new DEDI should be setted, so I have no idea what's going on atm actually, only the staff know =/

    -Greetz.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Perhaps 200 people interacting with mobs (killing) will effect the server in a different manner than 100 people versing 100 people in a single area?

    Maybe not.

  5. #20
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    What about this new patch ?

  6. #21
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Read first post.

  7. #22
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Are things so far that official is in the next 2 weeks or we are looking over a month of waiting here?

  8. #23
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    It's hard to tell cause there's some serious bugs pending. We will prolly launch with priority 1 bug list fixed and leave the rest to be fixed during final release. Hopefully we are talking about less than 2 weeks, but dont take my word for it.

    I know everyone wants us to release the server already but we rather take time to fix things than release it too fast and then face exp/np/money bugs that will ruin the server balance.

  9. #24
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    It's hard to tell cause there's some serious bugs pending. We will prolly launch with priority 1 bug list fixed and leave the rest to be fixed during final release. Hopefully we are talking about less than 2 weeks, but dont take my word for it.

    I know everyone wants us to release the server already but we rather take time to fix things than release it too fast and then face exp/np/money bugs that will ruin the server balance.
    less than 2 weeks will be nice, anything longer than that ppl r gona whine/lose interest.theres a chinese saying strike while the iron is hot

  10. #25
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    thanks for the update devile keep up the good work.

    by any chance u know was the highest amount of people ever on?

  11. #26
    Joker
    Guest

    Default

    thanks you all admins

  12. #27
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    by any chance u know was the highest amount of people ever on?
    Close to 300.

  13. #28
    Senior Member ThGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The biggest little desert in the world.
    Posts
    62

    Default

    How many people do you plan on allowing to connect at once?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    02-01-2010, 01:18 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-24-2010, 04:09 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-23-2010, 03:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-22-2010, 11:50 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-21-2010, 11:46 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    01-21-2010, 07:13 AM
  7. Hits: 1
    01-21-2010, 02:20 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 07:10 PM
  9. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 10:14 AM
  10. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 09:18 AM
  11. Hits: 2
    01-20-2010, 09:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 02:46 AM
  13. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 02:40 AM
  14. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 01:37 AM
  15. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 01:28 AM
  16. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 07:20 PM
  17. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 06:34 PM
  18. Hits: 30
    01-19-2010, 06:27 PM
  19. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 05:58 PM
  20. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 05:53 PM
  21. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 05:50 PM
  22. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 05:31 PM
  23. Hits: 23
    01-19-2010, 05:06 PM
  24. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 04:55 PM
  25. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 04:52 PM
  26. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 04:42 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 04:38 PM
  28. Hits: 5
    01-19-2010, 04:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •