Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Coke- Pk/1v1 vid!!

This is a discussion on Coke- Pk/1v1 vid!! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; So many haters here. Don't waste your time Felix. Stick to the topic plx, nobody wants to hear anyones criticism. ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Hostage
    Guest

    Default

    So many haters here. Don't waste your time Felix.

    Stick to the topic plx, nobody wants to hear anyones criticism.

    Your video made me start frapsing my fights now coke. Think I'll make a pk vid considering I have plenty of time on my hands. Thanks for the hint about youtube btw. Helped me out today....

  2. #47
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostage View Post
    So many haters here. Don't waste your time Felix.

    Stick to the topic plx, nobody wants to hear anyones criticism.

    Your video made me start frapsing my fights now coke. Think I'll make a pk vid considering I have plenty of time on my hands. Thanks for the hint about youtube btw. Helped me out today....
    Anytime bro, il be on later

  3. #48
    Sεмρяε Fι Senior Member CroNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,255

    Cool

    i always wonder why rogues use drain in a vs

  4. #49
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    i always wonder why rogues use drain in a vs
    Allows me to unload my full set of skills, rather then using cut or something first and then throwing off the sequence. On warriors..well that's pretty obvious.

  5. #50
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pajatso View Post
    To Felix

    How a mod is able to get into this kinda of pointless "arguing" and also despite many reasonable (not on original topic ) answers refuses to see facts?

    Your health issues may give an explanation about what you can or cant do, but that's all.

    You are not the only one with health issues ( sum of those ppl have already died ) still i dun see many ppl complaining because of that even it made them unable to use both hands.

    I Hope you will get better ( i mean ur well-being ) and be able to quit using HP pots in the middle of the duel.

    I am unable to do alot which involes my hands and arms as I have lost much of the strength and sensation I feel because of the damage I have have. I had to stop playing KO because I am unable to feel my finger tips and if I am also normally in varying degree of pain. I have to cope with pain that pules through my body like an electric shock of pure pain or I have to put up with strong side effects of the medication which can go from being dizzy through to my sight being blured , double vision. I also have to deal with vomiting blood as the morphine and nerve supresants are very hard on my stomach but with out these drugs the pain gets to a point where I am in so much pain I have been known to scream out in agony. I could give you the full list of why I am unable to lead a normal life and trust me after 4 years of putting up with this and alot of persicution and court battles with the employers who made the damage worse you'll see things alot more diffirently.

    My attitude in how I conduct myself has always been the same on here reguardless is I am a normal user or an admin.

    Your argument is based on you going dual minor rapes and blabla Felix. Not really that objective. I even watched the movie again to be objective and still all I see is the mp getting dumped and the method being uncrontrolable and for a KE/KO based server you do not have the mp to fall on like you did in the more recent builds of KO. I had been using minor heal since 2005 and I managed to compeate and beat plenty of sins on many servers right up untill Novemeber 2008 when I had to compleatly stop playing KO and I didn't have the strength to sit in my chair for longer than 10 mins with out needing to rest on my bed for a few hours. I am not complaining about it I am pointing out the facts why I am not going to log on and v's when challanged. It is you that has complained not I.

    I just typed Booooo dual minor, it was a very light hearted remark and you crossed the line and got personal with me. So infact your the one who's started flaming so don't try and take the moral high ground with me, I can't remember why your so pissed at me but obviously you gotten upset with me over something so important to you that your still holding a grudge against me after all these years. How cute.


    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    Not trying to flame you Felix, but what is the point of comparing anything to the past.
    Because it was during KE I was playing at my best and because this server is based on a KO/KE server I think my view on things are just as relivent. All of this idiotic flaming has spurred from me going Boooooo dual minor. Which was posted as a light hearted comment but people who obviously have some previous grudge with me have decided to turn it into a massive flame war.

    There is actually been a few threads opening the debate on healing methods for this type of KO. Dual minor in my view and many others is too gun hoe and uncontrolable in a KE based server and with the drop rate being tight and a cap on compounding it's next to impossible to get enough mp to fall back on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostage View Post
    So many haters here. Don't waste your time Felix.

    Stick to the topic plx, nobody wants to hear anyones criticism.

    Your video made me start frapsing my fights now coke. Think I'll make a pk vid considering I have plenty of time on my hands. Thanks for the hint about youtube btw. Helped me out today....

    It's ok buddy nothing like some KO drama and flaming, espcally over a harmless punn!

  6. #51
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    It's ok buddy nothing like some KO drama and flaming, espcally over a harmless punn!
    USED TO BE ON Ko4Life , on topic : 7/10 ;p.

    about minnor heal : I Bet many ppl will get an orgasm with those sins that use x3 minnor heal on 1 skill bar ( he's noob?) doubt it , + minnors,need more skills.

  7. #52
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    USED TO BE ON Ko4Life ,
    Techincally this area is ko4life but yeah been a while since I have been involed with it directly. I must be getting more tolerant in my old age

  8. #53
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    gogogogo patterson, ur getting better and better as days go by. now go practice on sexyko.

  9. #54
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    gogogogo patterson, ur getting better and better as days go by. now go practice on sexyko.
    lol! aww shit patterson xD yea il go on sexy

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Felix: You have to take into account that skill levels are no where near the same in 2006 vs 2010, and like you said, taking items/levels into consideration, dual minor may not be near as effective due to low mana, but things have changed over the years. People have adapted to new methods / techniques of playing. You cant simply doubt the fact that there are players out there that have mastered dual minor, and can control their speed / rhythm etc.

  11. #56
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    Felix: You have to take into account that skill levels are no where near the same in 2006 vs 2010, and like you said, taking items/levels into consideration, dual minor may not be near as effective due to low mana, but things have changed over the years. People have adapted to new methods / techniques of playing. You cant simply doubt the fact that there are players out there that have mastered dual minor, and can control their speed / rhythm etc.

    Very valid point there. Now I will need correcting if I get things a little wrong here as I've not played the lvl 83 vertions of KO in any great depth. With minor having a cool down now has that stopped people using the dual method? I remember when I tried pking minor+hp pots was the smoothest rythum for healing.

    With ROFD and the Moradon expansions dual was very popular as you had a huge mp pool to fall back on and you also have more skills to use to keep a rotation going.

    From the sin movies I have seen from ROFD onwards sins would often dump their mp but skills like blind would give them the chance to soul pot up and keep up the pressure. Now do dual minor sins suffer when their fps is low and programes like fraps causes them to loose the mp?

    Dual in my eyes has been about massive healing , I would have thought adjusting your speed to suit the more tricky KE server would be just as easy to do on a single minor?

    Anyway at the end of the day what I originally posted was light hearted and did not deserve the torrent of abuse recieaved by others on the forum. I might have a go some time over the week end and see how I manage with a KO char again and see if I can get back into the style I had on Felix back in KE.

    I see no need for any more abuse or debate over healing methods, lets get back on topic. If the orginal poster wishes I can make a new thread for him and close this one down.

    Regards Felix

  12. #57
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Very valid point there. Now I will need correcting if I get things a little wrong here as I've not played the lvl 83 vertions of KO in any great depth. With minor having a cool down now has that stopped people using the dual method? I remember when I tried pking minor+hp pots was the smoothest rythum for healing.

    With ROFD and the Moradon expansions dual was very popular as you had a huge mp pool to fall back on and you also have more skills to use to keep a rotation going.

    From the sin movies I have seen from ROFD onwards sins would often dump their mp but skills like blind would give them the chance to soul pot up and keep up the pressure. Now do dual minor sins suffer when their fps is low and programes like fraps causes them to loose the mp?

    Dual in my eyes has been about massive healing , I would have thought adjusting your speed to suit the more tricky KE server would be just as easy to do on a single minor?

    Anyway at the end of the day what I originally posted was light hearted and did not deserve the torrent of abuse recieaved by others on the forum. I might have a go some time over the week end and see how I manage with a KO char again and see if I can get back into the style I had on Felix back in KE.

    I see no need for any more abuse or debate over healing methods, lets get back on topic. If the orginal poster wishes I can make a new thread for him and close this one down.

    Regards Felix
    After the minor cooldown, yes most ppl did switch from dual minor to just single. And yes, fps does affect dual minorers much more then single's + hp pot. To clear things up, i am the original poster (different account) and i didn't take your comment in a disrespectful way whatsoever, i don't think there is a need to make a new topic.

  13. #58
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Not going to qoute because it will be a massive post.

    I was just having some light harted fun about the dual minor , next thing I know I got half of fucking Finland flaming me lol. Just drop me a pm if you want me to tidy the thread up to keep it more ontopic.

    I did notice that fraps was giving you a hard time but was not sure if the bars were lagging like they use too back in the day. I take my hat off to you for keeping it together as it looked tricky at times. Obviously the issues you had with the editing process has gone against you in the feel of the movie, if you want I can help with sorting out editing gremlins and I have some nice editing software which I can share with you.

    It's really nice to see people making pk movies as it is nice to see all the old user interface again after all these years with the one with the stupid little kid.

    Finally I am glad you understood my orginal post was not ment in a mallace way and of course I would never do something like that on these forums.

    I hope to see some more movies from you in the future , keep it up !

  14. #59
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Not going to qoute because it will be a massive post.

    I was just having some light harted fun about the dual minor , next thing I know I got half of fucking Finland flaming me lol. Just drop me a pm if you want me to tidy the thread up to keep it more ontopic.

    I did notice that fraps was giving you a hard time but was not sure if the bars were lagging like they use too back in the day. I take my hat off to you for keeping it together as it looked tricky at times. Obviously the issues you had with the editing process has gone against you in the feel of the movie, if you want I can help with sorting out editing gremlins and I have some nice editing software which I can share with you.

    It's really nice to see people making pk movies as it is nice to see all the old user interface again after all these years with the one with the stupid little kid.

    Finally I am glad you understood my orginal post was not ment in a mallace way and of course I would never do something like that on these forums.

    I hope to see some more movies from you in the future , keep it up !
    If you have software that you can share that would be great. Every little edit i did to a clip in windows movie maker would cause it to close for some reason, so i had to constantly save and reopen etc. If i can get some other tools il make some more movies for sure

  15. #60
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    I have Sony Cinescore 1.0 and I have the full media package for Win 7. Drop me a pm and we can get each others personal msn and I will help you out with a few other basic things.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •