Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Dupe methodes

This is a discussion on Dupe methodes within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; If you got a fix for DDoS, please share it with the rest of the world - I beg you....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    If you got a fix for DDoS, please share it with the rest of the world - I beg you.

  2. #32
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    any ideas on the Server Killer? Merchant Hack? Name Change Evt Not Fixed, Being able to take control of any character on game? Compound Bug? Packets? DDOS? Exp Hack?

    and i take it u r using twostars dupe scanner for dupeing? or did u actually write a log out for the Ebenezer?



    Yea they could be, why wouldn't u be able to?
    Server Killer? fixed
    Merchant Hack? Fixed
    name change EVT not fixed? Wont be used therefor it's removed
    Taking control of characters ingame- Fixed
    Compound bug? fixed
    Packets? What about them? theres millions of packets being sent back and forth
    DDOS - if you have a solution for this, then please tell it to the entire world
    EXP hack? Fixed

  3. #33
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    I'm surprised you guys didn't realize that chats were logged. How else could they ban you for verbal misconduct and such?

  4. #34
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Fucking whores, stop stealing my lines.

  5. #35
    wawh
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Packets? What about them? theres millions of packets being sent back and forth
    I guess he means packet edit...

    ie: Most koxps etc



    And oh, you really should look at animations hacks (chr folder), nothing to do with the tbls... they're really nasty to fix ^_^

  6. #36
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    give him a few days he has to come up new ideas to post ˙o˙

  7. #37
    Senior Member Arca_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brussels - Belgium
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Just to make it clear, GMs can NOT read logged in-game conversation. You need database access for that and GMs will not be having that sort of access.

    Does everyone feel better now?

    Edit: I am also surprised that you people are shocked...K2 has been logging in-game conversation ever since day one, think about what you revealed to them. El Oh El


    First of all, you shouldn't be exchancing any personal information let it be PayPal/credit card/bank information yet alone an account information (please don't share, I said please) in the first place? And as for Admins "hacking" your account, if we wanted to log on to your account we wouldn't need your password. No company ever asks for player's password because they don't even know and they do NOT need it because they have the tools to do it themselves.

    I was talking about hacking into your USKO acc, some kids can be really mean >:O

  8. #38
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    I was talking about hacking into your USKO acc, some kids can be really mean >:O
    Wtf, go study!

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Ima look around for some tbl's that people and various other hacks, to check if they work.

    they work ^^

    this is prodigy btw tabby msn me and ill get u some that u can try out.

  10. #40
    Senior Member ilovemygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    337

    Default

    what about power up store trade dupe? u dont realy need to go power up store , so just remover power up from options ll not fix it..

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Server Killer? fixed
    Merchant Hack? Fixed
    name change EVT not fixed? Wont be used therefor it's removed
    Taking control of characters ingame- Fixed
    Compound bug? fixed
    Packets? What about them? theres millions of packets being sent back and forth
    DDOS - if you have a solution for this, then please tell it to the entire world
    EXP hack? Fixed
    not too sure but i think stackables can be duped, thats why most private servers make most stackable items unstackable.

  12. #42
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    not too sure but i think stackables can be duped, thats why most private servers make most stackable items unstackable.
    can be duped HOW?

    the reason they dupe stackables is cuz they dont have individual item id's, so id checkers wont notice half a stack is duped, but if u fix the method to dupe then it doesnt matter what they dupe cuz they wont be able to

  13. #43
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    can be duped HOW?

    the reason they dupe stackables is cuz they dont have individual item id's, so id checkers wont notice half a stack is duped, but if u fix the method to dupe then it doesnt matter what they dupe cuz they wont be able to
    one of the devs is a big stupid and hed like me to tell u all that i meant item serial and not item id

    HAPPY BIG STUPID HEAD DEV!?

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    one of the devs is a big stupid and hed like me to tell u all that i meant item serial and not item id

    HAPPY BIG STUPID HEAD DEV!?
    lets keep it as ID so he will be mad.

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    there is almost everything in ragezone... all they need to do is go there and check all..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •