Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

KO4Life Party PK vid :D

This is a discussion on KO4Life Party PK vid :D within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i can do better but im playing on 20-25 FPS coz of my crappy laptop, but anyway good movie to ...
Page: 6

Thuggy34

i can do better but im playing on 20-25 FPS coz of my crappy laptop, but anyway
    good movie to watch, i hope i will get a computer lol.

xiahou_yuan

hmm so when did this topic turn into the "I am the best mage" topic???
    I just made a simple vid that I recorded in 2 days, and how we usually pk.
    and lol such drama here
    btw owning in usko is easy, ppl there can't even combo, well most of em can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    @unbeatable, every pro mage will always say he or she is the best. I also think i am the best and at the style i play i think im unmatched.
    You probably feel the same.
    Same to simon, im sure.
    I didn't say I was the better mage , heck no. I am one of the worst mages when it comes down to support / tping. And I don't mind admitting so.

I just disagreed with xiaho_jean his statement that aoe skills are doomed to be canceled, a lot depends on the mage his actions on how much he gets cancelled. And if I wasn't able to do it myself, I wouldn't have posted it. Also the failsafe ice attacks (specter/manes) are underrated attacks, yet they are very effective. The things I replied on are based on the things I saw in the movie. Perhaps your mage is very capable of doing so, maybe it just wasn't recorded. Then ofc, my comments were unjust. .

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    hmm so when did this topic turn into the "I am the best mage" topic???
    I just made a simple vid that I recorded in 2 days, and how we usually pk.
    and lol such drama here
    Kinda hypocrite what you just said when you reread your own mage his posts. My post might have looked offensive, which I apologize for if thats how you interpretated it, cause it clearly wasn't my purpose. Your mage his posts on the other hand are just plain arrogant: "I cannot do it, nobody can", "damn your jealous of me", "I'm very known at my own server".

Fame is overrated, nobody knows me and I simply don't care. But that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

No disrespect meant in this post, just hard to express myself in english. People tend to missinterpretate lots of my posts .

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I didn't say I was the better mage , heck no. I am one of the worst mages when it comes down to support / tping. And I don't mind admitting so.

I just disagreed with xiaho_jean his statement that aoe skills are doomed to be canceled, a lot depends on the mage his actions on how much he gets cancelled. And if I wasn't able to do it myself, I wouldn't have posted it. Also the failsafe ice attacks (specter/manes) are underrated attacks, yet they are very effective. The things I replied on are based on the things I saw in the movie. Perhaps your mage is very capable of doing so, maybe it just wasn't recorded. Then ofc, my comments were unjust. .

Kinda hypocrite what you just said when you reread your own mage his posts. My post might have looked offensive, which I apologize for if thats how you interpretated it, cause it clearly wasn't my purpose. Your mage his posts on the other hand are just plain arrogant: "I cannot do it, nobody can", "damn your jealous of me", "I'm very known at my own server".

Fame is overrated, nobody knows me and I simply don't care. But that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

No disrespect meant in this post, just hard to express myself in english. People tend to missinterpretate lots of my posts .
    Couldn't have made a reply better myself,.. everything you said I got the same thinking.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456