Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

KO4Life Server on hold

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server on hold within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; fuk off indeed, I remember u guys from diez and we had a much fun and pk around, I believe ...
Page: 8

fuk off indeed, I remember u guys from diez and we had a much fun and pk around, I believe that you are great guys and I realy love the thing that u havin this on your own budget and the profit goes to charity, which I found really, really amazing and pretty much good .. but fuk off... an Idea contains the act! You take on ur azz more that u can carry, I respect that but fuk off, gathering all mates to get back and act like this? ... u wanna simple ko as it was before? Than stop playin like fuken super heroes and make it simple like it has been from the begining. devile I know u have ur vision .. but ur vision are us, the players, so please...
    Last edited by skeletka; 03-27-2010 at 06:07 PM.

fact of the matter this server just lost even more people due to making promises they can't keep, people just fed up with it.

WooTbbq

I'm not going to quote the whole thing

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Edit: Oh and FYI, we never 100% promised the server would be released on the 27th. We said that is the date we are aiming for assuming everything goes perfect with the panel, but there is still potential the server might get delayed. Guess what? Everything didn't go perfectly and there was a delay. You guys were warned, don't act like you weren't.
    But, FYI - And i quote:

"The release date will be March 27. This will provides us enough time for the development itself and all the testing we need to do to assure it's fully functional. If there's a chance we finish earlier, we will announce it, otherwise, this is the release date."

Yeah the server got delayed - Obviously people are going to be annoyed. I'm prepared to wager the staff are annoyed about this, going on what Devile has told us; the company paid to produce a secure and functional panel has failed to put forward the goods. Who wouldn't be annoyed?

I think what people want most is updating regularly, a simple post saying what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by WooTbbq View Post
    I'm not going to quote the whole thing

But, FYI - And i quote:

"The release date will be March 27. This will provides us enough time for the development itself and all the testing we need to do to assure it's fully functional. If there's a chance we finish earlier, we will announce it, otherwise, this is the release date."

Yeah the server got delayed - Obviously people are going to be annoyed. I'm prepared to wager the staff are annoyed about this, going on what Devile has told us; the company paid to produce a secure and functional panel has failed to put forward the goods. Who wouldn't be annoyed?

I think what people want most is updating regularly, a simple post saying what's going on.
    absollutly agre with you

Yea, I would've liked more frequent updates.
    It's much easier to break the news to the ppl little bit at a time then to have a post like this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    possible to launch a diff panel then change?
    wow this sucks so meny people going to quit
    their will be people back obviously but come on dude?
    u guys couldn't give us a heads up befor time?!? u knew all this time their was a problem
    letting people get excited.. kinda just got our hopes down

this really isnt a good start
    u guys are looking alot like k2
    and for u to not give us another date is terrible :S

just speaking my mind now i gotta go be with girlfriend all weekend Thanks!!!
    Doesnt seems like you understand.
    It is better not to lunch the server at all then put up a crappy kopanel that can be injected with ease.
    People who want to play will come back and play, if they quit its their choise.

btw selling giga 7 on beta

1-Simple and plain , You cannot host a 100% secure server while the server files you got them from public forums , which most likely are opened for bugs and exploits.
    2-It takes a maximum of two full days to design & script a panel.
    3-You cannot hair a random person to build a server gaming panel for you because the panel scripts connecting to server database which require specific procedures and database name which requires full knownledge of KO database; which also include the full access to the builder.

Sorry to be the bear bad news ,
    Last edited by FatButFast; 03-28-2010 at 01:58 AM. Reason: 3-added

Quote Originally Posted by FatButFast View Post
    1-Simple and plain , You cannot host a 100% secure server while the server files you got them from public forums , which most likely are opened for bugs and exploits.
    2-It takes a maximum of two full days to design & script a panel.
    3-You cannot hair a random person to build a server gaming panel for you because the panel scripts connecting to server database which require specific procedures and database name which requires full knownledge of KO database; which also include the full access to the builder.

Sorry to the bear bad news ,
    lol, trying to be a smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    lol, trying to be a smartass.
    1-There is nothing to "lol" at , I dont find my post very funny.
    2-Don't misjudge me.
    3-I act as much as I type.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I just wanna point out that "RRUUUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD'ing" over some private servers release drama over the forums is sooooo 2005.

But pls continue. However, bear in mind that all of this is irrelevant, since in near future, all of u shall fall under the might and glory ... of...

NORTH KOREA!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    I've kept my mouth shut for the most part, but your idiotic post is just too much. The flaming is fine, people need to vent their frustration. But you flaming us based on fully incorrect information is something that just plain annoys me.

No one asked us to put up a server? Get real, people have been asking KO4Life to make our own private server for YEARS.

It was not Devile's plan to make the server. Some of the staff decided to start a server and Devile joined in later on request of those staff members.

Leave everyone in the dark as usual? We've let all the players know everything we've known as we've known it. If there was anything TO update, we would. As proven by this very topic.

You're dillusional if you think K2 follows their deadlines or even keep up to date news.

Next time before you open your mouth get some correct information.

Edit: Oh and FYI, we never 100% promised the server would be released on the 27th. We said that is the date we are aiming for assuming everything goes perfect with the panel, but there is still potential the server might get delayed. Guess what? Everything didn't go perfectly and there was a delay. You guys were warned, don't act like you weren't.
    eh.. stil its clear who's at fault here, even devile has acknowledged his mistake. i don't know why u're trying to defend here.

thankfully i didn't really bother to wait for this at all... if not i would've been more pissed than any of these people

RAGE PL0x

Do most of you even paid a cent for the server? All these flaming about delay launch is pathetic when you getting it for free. Go play some other game or other private server in the mean time FFS. All the people bitching is sure hardcore addicted to KO huh

ChrisfeatRabi

Quote Originally Posted by Sparda_87 View Post
    Do most of you even paid a cent for the server? All these flaming about delay launch is pathetic when you getting it for free. Go play some other game or other private server in the mean time FFS. All the people bitching is sure hardcore addicted to KO huh
    ur mum is hardcore addicted, but not to ko

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisfeatRabi View Post
    ur mum is hardcore addicted, but not to ko
    Interesting post...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-17-2022, 04:30 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM