Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Questions for KO4Life Server

This is a discussion on Questions for KO4Life Server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Ive met many turks, most of them 12 year old unloved children, but there are still a few that are ...
Page: 4

Ive met many turks, most of them 12 year old unloved children, but there are still a few that are nice people and just want to play the game and have fun. But like Steven said, even at the start of cwest it was never as active as every other new servers. Turks may annoy us but without them the game would be half as fun.

Axarus

Turks shall be able to play at Ko4life server but they have to play and abide all the rules w/o any exceptions. More ppl on server more fun

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Axarus View Post
    Turks shall be able to play at Ko4life server but they have to play and abide all the rules w/o any exceptions. More ppl on server more fun
    What about those (turks) who got banned on ko4life.. will they get another chance?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    What about those (turks) who got banned on ko4life.. will they get another chance?
    Fuck no!!!!!

So as you said the project is already ahead of the schedual, any ideas on an open beta release date or even an official open day ( just an estimate ).

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Ive met many turks, most of them 12 year old unloved children, but there are still a few that are nice people and just want to play the game and have fun. But like Steven said, even at the start of cwest it was never as active as every other new servers. Turks may annoy us but without them the game would be half as fun.
    well at cw start most of eu couldnt even log in -.- I had to start on ceast then move on to cw after they allowed scandinavians in, but ye I agree theres alot of cool turks out there who speak english.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Yea like makaveli said above, KO without turks just isn't KO. If we take a look at c-west (non turk server).. it was the most dead server in KO, everyone ended up quitting it because of lack of players for pk. Most of the turks are nice guys and fair players. The ones we see koxping are kids who usually never get past 60 and never really have an effect on our gameplay.
    I think your perception of "everyone" is slightly off since c-west has BY FAR the most active market section here and does not have significantly less people online than other older servers.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I think your perception of "everyone" is slightly off since c-west has BY FAR the most active market section here and does not have significantly less people online than other older servers.
    I played c-west for roughly 10 months and it was dead throughout, I remember scrolling up to fight a party and once they would die they would leave and i would finish the remaining 25minutes on my scroll running bowl, it was like that everyday.

Ofcourse its going to be the most active market forums, because turks aren't on ko4life. When C-west came out, alot of ppl were excited for non turk server, after a month everyone realised it was huge mistake and tryed to push k2 in allowing turks, it never happened.. the server failed and ppl quit. Everyone i know who played cwest has quit, and almost all of them because of dead CZ. I used to have monthly dragon every month with only like 50k np's (lol), that pretty much shows how dead it was, where as turk servers you would need around 140-150k np's to keep monthly dragon by the end of month.

People who ask for non turk server, are people who can't handle competition.. its got nothing to do with them koxping or ruining the server, and thats the truth.

Banned

whats going to be in the pus?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    whats going to be in the pus?
    pus prolly gonna be same as usko pus 2005/2006..
    buff/exp scrolls, nt, ncs and trinas

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    pus prolly gonna be same as usko pus 2005/2006..
    buff/exp scrolls, nt, ncs and trinas
    yea, pls dont put any weapons or shields etc in pus.
    hope they are gonna try and reduce babashopping, cus that will ruin the server.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    I played c-west for roughly 10 months and it was dead throughout, I remember scrolling up to fight a party and once they would die they would leave and i would finish the remaining 25minutes on my scroll running bowl, it was like that everyday.

Ofcourse its going to be the most active market forums, because turks aren't on ko4life. When C-west came out, alot of ppl were excited for non turk server, after a month everyone realised it was huge mistake and tryed to push k2 in allowing turks, it never happened.. the server failed and ppl quit. Everyone i know who played cwest has quit, and almost all of them because of dead CZ. I used to have monthly dragon every month with only like 50k np's (lol), that pretty much shows how dead it was, where as turk servers you would need around 140-150k np's to keep monthly dragon by the end of month.

People who ask for non turk server, are people who can't handle competition.. its got nothing to do with them koxping or ruining the server, and thats the truth.
    I agree. From my time on girakon I know that we had around 150k+ nps per month to keep dragon. At one month on Delicious we had nearly 250k and just barely held on to the dragon. From my short time on C West last summer, I can concur that C West is terribly empty when it comes to pk. It was like pking at American evenings (non-turk time in older servers) when it was the primetime for the european population which consitute the largest population on that server.

Will you guys remove the weapon def armor ??

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

C-west was way too easy. When I played on ChocolateChip (Jamal's char), that month it was mostly just me pking, and we went from last bordered M to bordered nazi in a month,... it wasn't competitive at all since the Turkish community wasn't there.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Will you guys remove the weapon def armor ??
    I don't think they are... cuz i'm pretty sure thats an award for closed beta. :O

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-28-2010, 07:34 PM