Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Server Location

This is a discussion on Server Location within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Chemical OMG, they have internet in Bratislava? haha dude everyone thinks how small country this but i ...
Page: 3

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    OMG, they have internet in Bratislava?
    haha dude everyone thinks how small country this but i think we have the connection for less people so it is way more faster
    btw im not lagging....jsut my router sucks sometimes....crysis...need to buy new one
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    A USA server would mean it would be in the middle for the oceanic and euro players, so we have played with the same connection as you guys all along however with a euro server its just unplayable...

We are too few in this community which is why im not expecting any changes with the server, was really looking foward to this server but oh well ;x atleast I can say im done with KO
    Indeed, Oceanic players are too few to even consider changing location.

I live in Peru, which is a small country compared to Australia, far behind in terms of technology. I feel a lot of lag sometimes, yet I've never dced with a Rogue using Lightfeet in this server. If I did, I wouldn't be spamming the forums requesting nonsense like switching the server location or disabling the anti speedhack, when less than 10% of the population have this issue.

For years I've been able to get arround IP blocks and lag to play games hosted in Japan, EU and USA. U should invest your time in doing that instead of posting more threads like this.

Just need to find a good host that has good latency to Australia and Germany. U get a cheap VPS server, install a linux socks proxy, install proxycap and split the costs between the ppl who wanna play. U are ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Indeed, Oceanic players are too few to even consider changing location.

I live in Peru, which is a small country compared to Australia, far behind in terms of technology. I feel a lot of lag sometimes, yet I've never dced with a Rogue using Lightfeet in this server. If I did, I wouldn't be spamming the forums requesting nonsense like switching the server location or disabling the anti speedhack, when less than 10% of the population have this issue.

For years I've been able to get arround IP blocks and lag to play games hosted in Japan, EU and USA. U should invest your time in doing that instead of posting more threads like this.

Just need to find a good host that has good latency to Australia and Germany. U get a cheap VPS server, install a linux socks proxy, install proxycap and split the costs between the ppl who wanna play. U are ready to go.
    so ur admiting there is a problem and theres a way to fix it but ur not going to because it only effects some people that play the game? Waita second are u from K2?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    so ur admiting there is a problem and theres a way to fix it but ur not going to because it only effects some people that play the game? Waita second are u from K2?
    k2 is more like.. "i don't give a fuck even if it affects the entire population as long as my money keeps coming in"

No, he said that its your problem and he told you how to deal with it, unless your paying for the server i suggest you take that stick out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    No, he said that its your problem and he told you how to deal with it, unless your paying for the server i suggest you take that stick out of your ass.
    Um im from the US so its not my problem bro... i would like a fair to all server tho.. lol just cuz hes an admin does mean u gotta dick ride so hard ok?..... im just making sugestions to make the server better isnt that what the beta is for?... y dont u do the same instead of going around and flaming toppics and trying make ur self seem kool... the server lagg to half the world its a problem i posted about u dont like get outta my topic then kid...

/emote * wipes Devilles cum off Meep's face

Have a nice day

P.S.> jsut for the record i didnt start this flame but ill end it

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Oh yea and i am paying for the server with the premium i buy every month..

*shoves stick farther up own ass*

Calm down or leave.

Read my post again until you clearly understand it. There's no issue with the server. It's your internet connection to Germany. Not our fault that your ISP has a horrible connection to the server hosting. We are not gonna move to USA just because u say so.

Our host has a good connection and the majority of players don't have any network issues like you do. Either complain with your ISP, find a proxy or find another server located in USA to play there.

Noxn

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Calm down or leave.

Read my post again until you clearly understand it. There's no issue with the server. It's your internet connection to Germany. Not our fault that your ISP has a horrible connection to the server hosting. We are not gonna move to USA just because u say so.

Our host has a good connection and the majority of players don't have any network issues like you do. Either complain with your ISP, find a proxy or find another server located in USA to play there.
    Devile is right about this . There must be a lot of jumps in your internet . Probably because you live in a small city or has a small internet provider . Had same problems back when I lived with my parrents . Now I live closer to the dix (danish internet exchange point), I live only 4 jumps from there, and that fixes my ping . Can also because you live in a poor country that doesn't have the same connection to germany . It could be a lot of factors . The best way to fix this is to change internet provider to the most known internet provider in your country, that should fix it .

Um im from the US so its not my problem bro... i would like a fair to all server tho.. lol just cuz hes an admin does mean u gotta dick ride so hard ok?..... im just making sugestions to make the server better isnt that what the beta is for?... y dont u do the same instead of going around and flaming toppics and trying make ur self seem kool... the server lagg to half the world its a problem i posted about u dont like get outta my topic then kid...

/emote * wipes Devilles cum off Meep's face

Have a nice day

P.S.> jsut for the record i didnt start this flame but ill end it
    We've told you it's your ISP, firewall or any other variable which is beyond ko4lifes control. If two thousand people can connect fine, but 20 cannot, do you really think they're going to move their server hosting (which would take time, money, and energy to find another suitable host) to suit that 1% of the player base?

grow up

Oh yea and i am paying for the server with the premium i buy every month..

*shoves stick farther up own ass*
    Im sorry to inform you but ko4lifes server has nothing to do with K2, but it does explain your anger issues.

Speak for yourself baba >.< I'm lag free.
    <3 appreciate the concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I'm not noticing any lag.
    What class do you play?

FatM4n

start-run-cmd-tracert ip-of-server
    count number of jumps/delay

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    What class do you play?
    Mage, but for beta i've spent a couple hours on all classes, during peak hours.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast