Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Zomg teh corruptiong!

This is a discussion on Zomg teh corruptiong! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl ^this don't know why people are digging up shit about P:KE here. Because some of the ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    ^this

don't know why people are digging up shit about P:KE here.
    Because some of the GM's in Ko4Life server was in same clan in P:KE. The issue fits perfectly into this thread.

Anyway, I just want GM's to be controlled often to avoid any possible corruption in Ko4Life server, not accusing them. Whatever done is done in the past. I have seen corruption in every private server I played, so I am requesting something from the management staff, which is a bit more work for more secure/fair server.

Besides what I've previously stated, whats that "bit more work" u want from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Besides what I've previously stated, whats that "bit more work" u want from us.
    You already did great with the server in a short time. So, I meant spending more time than current controlling GM's by saying "bit more work". That's all I could request, since you took care of everything so far.

Honestly, I am sorry for going offtopic in this thread, and I am not against any of the current GM's, so please don't think like I am accusing someone in ko4life project. I am not egoistic who would accuse people without any knowledge. I just want some things to not happen in ko4life since I care about it so much and try to help you as much as possible with what I know.

Hope you guys (including Schrotti/Cama) doesn't take these as offense. I have nothing personal with you. Peace.

controlling every1 as much as possible is best u can do.
    Also, might sound riddiculously, I'd like you to actually LOOK UP if there's the littlest sign of corruption noticed by players. I know that it's kind of obvious, but from my experience it really isn't. We've been being muted and banned for even coming up with such a thoughts.

As Aristona mentioned, P:KE is the perfect example, cuz cama (and maybe some other GM) was in nonames. I'm not saying that situation is going to happen again! so don't get me like I was saying that cama should quit being GM!

Messor, with all the respect, you should finally shut the fuck up. None of your posts says anything constructive u're just a flame whore. Yeh we've been crying cuz we couldn't kill them. Kind of obvious as they had injected items/spawned bosses. And yes, there were proofs other than Tahsin's relation and the greatest example is just Xoemi's confession with all the screens. And yes, he mentioned SOME (not sure how many) CSs there

Actually PKE is totally irrelevant to the discussion, since injecting items and spawning bosses is not possible for GMs. If a GM does something, though I'm not sure what exactly they could do, logs will show it and it will be dealt with. I don't see much damage coming from any type of corruption. Unless of course Devile is Arestides in disguise hiding in plain sight all these years just waiting for a ko4life private server so he could once again open the babshop doors!

That's enough about P:KE, no more posts about it from this point on. And if you want to make such a big fuss about cama or anyone else because of things that you THINK happened on P:KE then you can rest assured that they DO NOT HAVE THEIR OWN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE GM CHARACTERS so the point is moot.

i think this topic might aswell be closed beacuse its just flaming eachother and spamming about same shit..

conclusion: if some shit gm (not saying there is one) will try be a fag and give advantages to other players or have an account ingame and use his spot as a gm for his own good he will be found and he will be kicked to the ooshie and he goes baibai!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    they DO NOT HAVE THEIR OWN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE GM CHARACTERS so the point is moot.
    it never means that we are safe

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    cuz they cant get over the fact that some ppl play better then them.
    yay for sure, never said that they're not better than we're

@cama what about that warrior from your clan who had a 2h giga +8 after first week or so? wasn't it suspicious as well?

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    yay for sure, never said that they're not better than we're

@cama what about that warrior from your clan who had a 2h giga +8 after first week or so? wasn't it suspicious as well?
    Wayne? xD Lucky upgrade? Especially since atilla on hh side dropped gigas and the orc one dropped the pendants. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    Wayne? xD Lucky upgrade? Especially since atilla on hh side dropped gigas and the orc one dropped the pendants. xD
    yup what was his nick ingame btw? and he was orc as well :P

pretty sure I made it clear that no more off-topic posts should be posted in this thread.

Last warning.

omg magyk you are still retarded even after 3 years of being retarded on ko4life mage forum rofl

go fucking play your aion or some shit, i am sure that game is corruption free.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    omg magyk you are still retarded even after 3 years of being retarded on ko4life mage forum rofl

go fucking play your aion or some shit, i am sure that game is corruption free.
    Sup? I notice that the years havent been kind to u.

??? wtf. It is one of those "things" that you notice?

lmao stfu and gtfo already

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345