best place to farm on nightmare?

This is a discussion on best place to farm on nightmare? within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; lvl 45 now, solo barbarian but I kill pretty fast. I've been repeating Belial over and over on nightmare and ...
Page: 1

Default best place to farm on nightmare?

lvl 45 now, solo barbarian but I kill pretty fast.

I've been repeating Belial over and over on nightmare and each run usually takes 5 mins and makes around 3.5k. Is it better to just run around and try to find the mini bosses. I made quite alot of easy money just doing the small dungeons near the cathedral y'day but its kinda boring doing the same thing over and over. Auction house still seems the best way for me to make some cash, paid 7.5k for what to me at lvl 44 is an uber powerful 1h weapon earlier and sold it less than 10 mins later for 70k :P but it dont always work like. I think a good option would be to be able to cancel the items you have in the auction house or atleast make it for 24 hrs and not 48hrs. In 48hrs alot can change and I keep having to NPC way better items than I've got up in the auction house.

Never got a single rare from any of the bosses so far. Not even from diablo on normal. Just unlucky I guess and all the rares I do get are ofc not for the class I play.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Don't? Why are you farming NM? You can go normal through all of Hell and to level 60 in like 2 days, 3 if you go really slowly... Why farm for gear you'll replace in less than 5 levels?

Okie's I 'll just finish off nightmare. will have that done later today probably. just worried about getting knocked about all over the place on the next lvl up. when i started nightmare from normal i was getting shit on bigtime and didn't want the same thing to happen again.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

That's because the differences in difficulty are actually pretty drastic. It's not necessarily a gear check but a strategy check. Normal you can face roll doing whatever you want. Nightmare you have to start to pay attention to what the abilities of rare mobs/bosses are. Hell you HAVE to pay attention to what things do. And Inferno if you somehow weren't paying attention before, don't expect to even get halfway through Act 1.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-05-2012, 08:19 AM