Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Diablo III

This is a discussion on Diablo III within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; its good to see alot of the ko community as pumped for d3 as i am. do any of yall ...
Page: 2

its good to see alot of the ko community as pumped for d3 as i am. do any of yall have a vent i could come in for d3?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I'm not fully convinced with Runestones and no stats, but we'll see. I enjoyed being able to set my stats, skill points and all that shit, but I realize that made the game a lot more difficult for newcomers. Hopefully, the game will be better this way, but I have yet to see it work.
    Eh their point behind is isn't really newcomer friendly environment, but that certain situations call for certain changes. They want players to be able to adapt to the situation, rather than be stuck a certain build and force their way through. They're aiming entirely at end game content.

Just got Diablo III on pre-order to pick up at 11:30 tonight. We'll see how it goes, I'll have no idea what I'm doing! ;P
    Vice likes this.

Facebook is so painfull to browse atm considering the fact that I own thegame but have no way to play it from the hospital.

FML

I know it's already been answered but I'm gonna answer anyways.

This game is the most anticipated game ever. 11 years in the making, at least 80% of MMO players played Diablo and Diablo 2, Diablo 2 LOD expansion being the favorited one, people have played it to this day. It sold more copies of it digital than WoW had a player base when the release date was announced.

Not similar to KO in any way shape or form. As someone said up there, 4 person parties. PvP will be hugely different.

No this will not put you far behind AT ALL. Even if you couldn't play for a week straight, you can catch right back up once you can play. This is a very even game built specifically for gaining skill and knowledge along the way, not just items.

The only downfall Diablo series ever had was that Blizzard was very ban crazy with Diablo 2. Because there were quite a few hacks out(As it was an old game, there will be no hacks in D3, no worries).

There is no way you will get bored of this, for a very long time. Especially if you are with friends. Diablo 2 lasted people 11 years of play, I think you'll find yourself always having fun. You work your way up the levels of hardness instead of just choosing difficulty. It's always been a brilliantly setup game. Definitely worth the money, and I can honestly say, I have never been so happy in my life as I was an hour ago. Now, back to D3 :P.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Well thanks for the advice guys in the earlier posts. I ended up going with the witch doctor and I'm really enjoying this class. I've gotten up to level 13 and it seems like the skill level require to succeed is significantly less than ko, as your not comboing. As soon as this maintenance is over I'm diving back back in.

i remembe rhaving inventories full of stones of jordans, grandfathers and windforces/ballistas. dont remember if that was d1 or d2. As for d3, well cant really say i'm enjoying it that much atm, finding it a little boring so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12