Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Sell GB / Item KO-Myko Ragnarok

This is a discussion on Sell GB / Item KO-Myko Ragnarok within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; https://ibb.co/mJ91JLY...
Page: 24

I have one question if u don't scam money why u remove your words in whatapp pictures ...

The guy isn't wrong i've sold an Iron neck to this guy Matan kashi ( BigDick / Plein ) in game and i did deliver the the items + some gbs over the past 2 days then he suddenly started to charge me back just because the server might die soon ( as every KO server nowdays ) , I still have no idea what you're saying in this topic proofs that i'm scammer but go a head keep typing whatever you want mate , I''ve tons of vouchers on this website and tons of proofs that i'm trusty and i'm ready to show any necessary proofs of any kind on that .

Probation Senior Member

I hate Saif because i think hes a dumbfuck but id still confidently buy from him. Hes not a scammer... its seems like Tom is in a bind with a friend who he scammed and is forcing the blame on Saif from what i read in the discord. Its a mess but has nothing to do with Saif.
    Saif likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    I hate Saif because i think hes a dumbfuck but id still confidently buy from him. Hes not a scammer... its seems like Tom is in a bind with a friend who he scammed and is forcing the blame on Saif from what i read in the discord. Its a mess but has nothing to do with Saif.
    If this forcing ......did u read last chat with this idoita and what he said in Arabic hahaha
    Check this I post this picture for guys who speak Arabic and can understand who is forcing
    https://ibb.co/S6dTD4Y
    Good luck

Probation Senior Member

Tom you literally have 1 IQ point and some beat up flipflops. Its time to stfu now brother. You're done.
    Saif likes this.

Tom you literally have 1 IQ point and some beat up flipflops. Its time to stfu now brother. You're done.
    thanks mate but i still hate u too ^^
    DaSinister likes this.

Maybe u scare from this guy but I swear I don't stop post and don't let him selling any thing else again I'm there for this guy
    He starting learn his wife to.play with him BCS need just poor 😭😭

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjerry View Post
    Maybe u scare from this guy but I swear I don't stop post and don't let him selling any thing else again I'm there for this guy
    He starting learn his wife to.play with him BCS need just poor 
    Bro you scammed your friend on discord and are trying to blame it on saif lol. This is why you wont get off his ass. You and your friend are both dumb fucks. I bet your Turban sits crooked. Busted ass flip flop lookin ass. Youre a disgrace to all arabs. Wallah you are. Inshallah you go to fire.
    Saif likes this.

Bro you scammed your friend on discord and are trying to blame it on saif lol. This is why you wont get off his ass. You and your friend are both dumb fucks. I bet your Turban sits crooked. Busted ass flip flop lookin ass. Youre a disgrace to all arabs. Wallah you are. Inshallah you go to fire.
    U r just fuking idoita man and for me u said oh Tom your right and said he help u BCS make story. Then back said no oh my god Tom u r scam hahaha I think u idoita or something xd

I think ppl will read your post in the Frist topic then then will answer u xd

++++++++++++++++++++

This guys is scam becarefull guys