Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LambOfGod

Sell Gbs /Priest Apexko

This is a discussion on Sell Gbs /Priest Apexko within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; - Gbs on stock / SOLD - Priest lvl 80 : 300k nps 4x personal +6 300k nps 2x legíonari ...
Page: 1

Default Sell Gbs /Priest Apexko

- Gbs on stock / SOLD

- Priest lvl 80 : 300k nps

4x personal +6
    300k nps
    2x legíonari band
    Old ep
    Old skeleton belt
    2x lilimi earing

Set shell +7
    All skill open
    35 certificates
    13 Dark mythril frags

Pm for offer by here
    Last edited by ophira; 09-04-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Becarefull with this man ophira his ingame characters are: DontCastingFailed, zanzaquivu, WeryPelao and in discord: Tyrone.

I tried to buy from him but my only advice is don't buy from him he's trying to scam your ass. He ask you to pm him on discord the first thing he ask is if you can send as friend which is a option u can't refund as you can see in the gyazo.
    https://gyazo.com/03d551d3955c7bd4bcbd222465598ae2

I told him about all the trades i did and that my account in this gamers4life is from 2014 and that if he wanted me to send as friend he have to trade me the gb's first and then i will send it as friend.
    https://gyazo.com/65de2fdd43a2f7ca7432e928fa0d482e

So he refused to trade gb's first which is kinda funny begging people to send as friend first to a new gamers4life account while he have no gear at all in ApexKO:
    https://gyazo.com/ae5ddd8e22b816bc495017bfbd2a5b75

My message to him:
    https://gyazo.com/175fcb316cb2bbff42948382723730ef

The fact that you are new to this forum does not give you the right to defame a person as such, and because I do not want to do it your way, even worse, I have not known you even if you are since the year 1500, it is the way sales are made . Im not a new gamer and im known to most private servers. Currently i have sold to users without any problem and because they do not access your way of doing things you call a scammer person?

https://ibb.co/n1hBR8M
    https://ibb.co/t4cBV13
    https://ibb.co/2js0Mf9
    Last edited by ophira; 09-02-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ophira View Post
    The fact that you are new to this forum does not give you the right to defame a person as such, and because I do not want to do it your way, even worse, I have not known you even if you are since the year 1500, it is the way sales are made . Im not a new gamer and im known to most private servers. Currently i have sold to users without any problem and because they do not access your way of doing things you call a scammer person?

https://ibb.co/n1hBR8M
    Every dog in this gamers4life forum knows that u were trying to scam i just made a nice topic over here that people have to make sure u go first or else they gonna lose their money with that Friend send option of urs <3
    Becarefull with ophira new gamers4life account

Even if your account from the year before Christ is, it does not guarantee that you are not a scammer, and maybe it makes me think that this is your way of scamming new users saying that your account is old. And that's why you ask that they give you the money first.

Even if your account from the year before Christ is, it does not guarantee that you are not a scammer, and maybe it makes me think that this is your way of scamming new users saying that your account is old. And that's why you ask that they give you the money first.
    Definetly a talk of a scammer shame on you!

Enough people can vouch for me and know who i am. Even the people who hate on me knows i won't ever scam them.
    Now keep on being a retard and pm people to send them as friend XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What can be expected of a child's thought that starts to cry because his whims are not met. or they don't do it their way.

What can be expected of a child's thought that starts to cry because his whims are not met. or they don't do it their way.
    Atleast this child doesn't scam 50$ i log out this forum. I warned people to let you go first on the trades and all will be fine bye !

Yes child, go home to cry with parents, and tell them that i did not agree to your requests and that is why you feel bad, maybe they will agree to your whims.

Because they do not agree to your whim to just give you the gold first, you call a scammer, I have sold 2 people from your clan (SACREDAVID 15 GBS & VASELINEYOK : MY MAGE ACCOUNT & 20 GBS) without any problem and that way, you are the only girl who starts crying because I don't I do your way. completely a child.

To begin with, for people who have been playing this game, everyone knows how the sales methodology is, this person is raising false testimonies from only his perspective, and without any concrete proof that he has really done it, everyone in this game He knows that at the moment of selling the first thing is the deposit of the person and then in the game, the product is delivered, and his sustenance is that my account in the forum is new. so he had to do it his way. which I did not agree to because it does not seem correct to me, although it is true I am new to the forum, since it is the first time that I sell through this medium, but in the myko game many know me as TYRONE, it seems to me a complete stupidity that any clown just to sustain himself that has been in the forum for many years can defame a person just because they do not agree to his requests or way of doing things. Completely the attitude of a crying girl.
    Last edited by ophira; 09-02-2020 at 07:13 PM.

What are you up to bring up all this trash , he isnt different to you , the fact that you've done several trades with your social circle doesnt give you the right to be shouting and naming every new'er as scammer because he didnt made it the way you want , even for people with a high trustability profile it wouldnt be a 100% guaraanted safe trade we've witnessed alot of vip users even moderators and admins doing low stuff. (which were removed obviously) ,point here is you aint any different than him to me or any other ko4life member(i guess in your previous arguements they told you it already) , a 2014 acc isnt any diff than a 2020 , so if you gonna point someone as scammer ATLEAST put some concrete evidence of a fishy movement, he just fell on your "i've done lots of trade with ppl before" because its isnt just a matter of words , but behaviour that goes ALONG with words.

And before you say anything that I've got any kind of relationship with him , well no, its just happens that i've bought a Chitin shield off from him without any problem and some friends bought a considerable ammount of gbs from him w.o any problem.
    ophira likes this.

its simply the attitude of a capricious and loser child that because mom does not buy him his toy the only thing left is to start crying, according to him he is “very known and even has many haters" who would attest that he isnt a scammer and that i should agree to his request and trust him? BRO, so tell me that you are the president of the USA, I dont know you or in dogfighting and i have played in many private servers and myko, which many people know me and know the type of person im, and even so you are the president of the usa, i dont know you and i dont trust a person that his only basis is to say "oh yes I am known give me the gbs first "which didnot seem to me and that is why i didnt do it and i would never do it with you because i know the type of people they are. Unfortunately i dont have the name " TYRONE" in the forum because it was already in use, therefore always i offer my discord name which is my original name and it appears there, which many people who have played myko private servers know who Im, but in the end dealing with a child is impossible and a waste of time.

NEW USERS ON THE FORUM already know who not to deal with if you try to buy something from them. Accept their requests or else they will threaten you by calling you a scammer and making you public without any proof of it. Have a good day guys.

https://ibb.co/t4cBV13
    https://ibb.co/2js0Mf9

BTW GBS SOLD , JUST ACCOUNT ON SALE
    Last edited by ophira; 09-02-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    What are you up to bring up all this trash , he isnt different to you , the fact that you've done several trades with your social circle doesnt give you the right to be shouting and naming every new'er as scammer because he didnt made it the way you want , even for people with a high trustability profile it wouldnt be a 100% guaraanted safe trade we've witnessed alot of vip users even moderators and admins doing low stuff. (which were removed obviously) ,point here is you aint any different than him to me or any other ko4life member(i guess in your previous arguements they told you it already) , a 2014 acc isnt any diff than a 2020 , so if you gonna point someone as scammer ATLEAST put some concrete evidence of a fishy movement, he just fell on your "i've done lots of trade with ppl before" because its isnt just a matter of words , but behaviour that goes ALONG with words.

And before you say anything that I've got any kind of relationship with him , well no, its just happens that i've bought a Chitin shield off from him without any problem and some friends bought a considerable ammount of gbs from him w.o any problem.
    You have no idea how many trades i did with random people on this forum and i do not call every new person a scammer. But a guy who asks you to invite him on discord and the first thing he write is SEND AS FRIEND that does make me feel he is gonna scam me. A fucking 2 post forum account which got created last month and he has no items ingame begs u to send as friend which i can't refund nice joke right there.

And i warn everyone to not go first to people like this and then everything will be alright why u think i don't get scammed Lambgod? Because im not gonna say everyone we are all the same in this forum blabla the advice u give to people is gonna make people getting scammed! Maybe go start change this about urself especially as a moderator lmao.

And about you saying relationship with him i don't know but what me and my entire fucking clan knows is that you are with this rat in the same fkin clan at apexko which is BandOfBrothers or something like this. HotBae & DontCastingFailed in the same clan and this is probably also the reason why he sucks ur dick to comment on me leaving some b.s story so u can score some points by this random retard ingame.

Also i will place it here everyone don't send money first to new gamers4life accounts if you do use the safer payment option and not the friend option !

Thanks for listening!

Even if you have made millions of trades, you have many haters to me, nothing matters to me, for me you are a complete stranger that I have never seen and never met him or in dogfighting and I will never trust types of people of that ilk with those idiotic arguments .

According to you say that my accounts are naked which is false and apparently you have not noticed seeing them. obviously the merchant account because it is a merchant account and as everyone knows if you sell or buy for real money within the game it is not allowed. That is why rats will always be rats , your little brain does not give you much thought beyond just what you perceive, think and see.

Just to finish with this rat , i hope this topic is taken over by admins. since it does not seem fair to me that any retard syndicate you as a scammer and want to spoil your reputation as a gamer simply because you are new to the forum and without any concrete proof of it, much less having done so. I hope and this is taken into account so that no old forum user is created with the power and the right to syndicate a new one as such, simply because he did not agree to the way of wanting to do things from his perspective and at his whims, maintaining just his argument of being old or known by the “whole world” "according to him", and believing that the right way to do things is as he says. no more to say and no more than wasting my time with a crying girl. have a good day.