Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Absolute Power

This is a discussion on Absolute Power within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i hitted someone 750 dmg whitout skill and 840 whit skill AP I thought 840 was just critical But it ...
Page: 2

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

i hitted someone 750 dmg whitout skill and 840 whit skill AP
    I thought 840 was just critical

But it defenately dosent increase ur attack by 30%

maybe is my fault, but is he posted stats level 80 rogue ? maybe im wrong, but that i save in my mind ..

and if he said it do nothing in pk and other mages said this helping so what i can thinking ?

real life ? did you know anything about me ? say please all what u know ..
    nothing ? fuck ... =/

and all about 10 dmg + helping in vs ..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

maybe is my fault, but is he posted stats level 80 rogue ? maybe im wrong, but that i save in my mind ..

and if he said it do nothing in pk and other mages said this helping so what i can thinking ?

real life ? did you know anything about me ? say please all what u know ..
    nothing ? fuck ... =/

and all about 10 dmg + helping in vs ..[/b]
    k let me tell you, right now im playing on Stunnerr which is a lvl 80 rouge on girakon, but before that i used to play on a mage there, and well i'm not gonna say shit how good i am cause ppl just love stalking my posts and are ready to flame like all jealous people... i know alot more about mage then probably 95% mages out there

It works for me in cz in diez. I can actually notice the difference when it's on and when it's not.

It works for me in cz in diez. I can actually notice the difference when it's on and when it's not.[/b]
    ya it work for me too in cz on mobs.... but keep dreaming that it does on opponents

Cassie

im not gonna disagree because i know im wrong but on cwest i always thought it worked in pvp lol i never thought about it not working because its a master skill i just assumed it worked in pvp also.

im not gonna disagree because i know im wrong but on cwest i always thought it worked in pvp lol i never thought about it not working because its a master skill i just assumed it worked in pvp also.[/b]
    if it ever did then paper mages would hit SKY HIGH

Augustus

lol wut? if u nt using absolute u'll hit 100+more

shit...maybe i haven't looked closely enough

haha do i have to repeat what i say over and over again so people actually get it in their heads

Banned

Any decent mage should know this, and the answer is NO.

Sure people put it on in vs and before NT'ing , but it DOES NOT work.

It increases your mp by 30%, and it's already known only BASE MP increases your damage, meaning any other kind of bonuses to your mp will not increase your damage.

So yeah, it doesn't work on players.

Dejos

so why i hit 1000+ with supernova when i use it and never when i dont

Imhotep

so why i hit 1000+ with supernova when i use it and never when i dont[/b]
    because mages damages fluctuate dramatically, they don't always hit the same, you might it for 800 one time and 1100 another :mellow:

ooo

Any decent mage should know this, and the answer is NO.

Sure people put it on in vs and before NT'ing , but it DOES NOT work.

It increases your mp by 30%, and it's already known only BASE MP increases your damage, meaning any other kind of bonuses to your mp will not increase your damage.

So yeah, it doesn't work on players.[/b]
    LOL, u must be thinking u were a decent mage.

i've played a pure dammage fire mage before so u can beleive or not ur chocice.

Absolute POwer WORK on both mobs and PLAYERS, but its all depends on your stats and items. Meaning u will need

high base mp + staff attack and most important high elemental dammage. IF you missing 1 of those 3 u wont see ur

dammage increase on players when using Absolute power, with the exception of characters with low resis.

Also the difference in dammage u see also varies between FIRE Vs ICE and LIGHT, FIRE u will notice more.

LOL, u must be thinking u were a decent mage.

i've played a pure dammage fire mage before so u can beleive or not ur chocice.
    Absolute POwer WORK on both mobs and PLAYERS, but its all depends on your stats and items. Meaning u will need

high base mp + staff attack and most important high elemental dammage. IF you missing 1 of those 3 u wont see ur

dammage increase on players when using Absolute power, with the exception of characters with low resis.

Also the difference in dammage u see also varies between FIRE Vs ICE and LIGHT, FIRE u will notice more.[/b]
    as i said no it doesn't, when u prove that, then u can say "nik u were wrong"

ooo

as i said no it doesn't, when u prove that, then u can say "nik u were wrong"[/b]
    yea i did before with my friend. also borrow me 2 FR and ill show u.

besides u havent play a fire mage before and im sure u didnt have the fire gear like i did

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast