Archer armor?

This is a discussion on Archer armor? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys, playing archer right now, dont have that much money and i dont know what gear to use, got ...
Page: 1

Default Archer armor?

Hey guys, playing archer right now, dont have that much money and i dont know what gear to use, got like 100m or a litle bit more to buy some armor i was thinking about chitins +7 and pauldron shell +7?
    Or is it better to pick chitins +7 and fp +8 gaunt and helm? waiting for your opinion, thx anyways.

Greetings, DeLoeder.

Quote Originally Posted by larsjuh View Post
    Hey guys, playing archer right now, dont have that much money and i dont know what gear to use, got like 100m or a litle bit more to buy some armor i was thinking about chitins +7 and pauldron shell +7?
    Or is it better to pick chitins +7 and fp +8 gaunt and helm? waiting for your opinion, thx anyways.

Greetings, DeLoeder.
    chitin rev+1 (depending of server) 7-10m part , and rev+1 iron-crossbow/iron bow +7.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    chitin rev+1 (depending of server) 7-10m part , and rev+1 iron-crossbow/iron bow +7.
    i have got my personal bow upgraded right now and im full olds, so just talking about the armors.

+7 chittin is definitely the way to go. The FP+8 is more expensive and if u are going 80, u will get destroy cause the lack of DEF. Later on transition to +8 chittin would be the best biuld path on a budget.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxDemonKing666 View Post
    +7 chittin is definitely the way to go. The FP+8 is more expensive and if u are going 80, u will get destroy cause the lack of DEF. Later on transition to +8 chittin would be the best biuld path on a budget.
    So, dont go for shells +7?

Quote Originally Posted by larsjuh View Post
    So, dont go for shells +7?
    +50-60 ac is hardly worth the upgrade. Might aswell buy valk for less. Save up for the +8chittin with 15dex extra stat.