Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lFilthy

Best weapons for warrior combo¹

This is a discussion on Best weapons for warrior combo¹ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What u think's better to Warrior to comb? 1x Raptor 1x Iron Impact 1x Spear of Murky + 1x Hanguk ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member lDaemusl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    55

    Default Best weapons for warrior combo¹

    What u think's better to Warrior to comb?


    1x Raptor

    1x Iron Impact

    1x Spear of Murky + 1x Hanguk sword




    All the same upgrades, asking about combo!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    I'd say Raptor for sure. Haven't failed me many times. Cant say the same for club weps lol

  3. #3
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    i think Raptor is best of those options.
    best for RLB anyways, CZ prob get curse wep, and DCZ idk maybe a II+9/+10 depending you server. because Raptor +8 makes you wear fp in DCZ. which is trash unless it +10 and have good accesories. and if you have BABA shit and you still want chit/raptor a rev+4 raptor isnt enough.
    i dnt really like dual weild unless it for XP.
    toto/MP recovery. lol


    but then again for 70+ idk what best cursed wep is?
    i think alot of ppl go with Baal. Just because its an AXE and not many ppl have AXE def, then again same with the Winirom not many Sword def either.
    unless your using Iron belt/Neck

    Strin of Skulls doesnt really cover them and neither does Skele belt.
    i think Helt of Harpy does? arrow axe sword? oposite of skele?

  4. #4
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Ok, you ask about combo and i will answer only about that . 100% Spear of Murky and Hanguk, duals do the fastest combo but to be honest i prefer Lugias over Murky and Impact over the Hanguk but thats just me.

    Currently i play EUKO with Lugias +8 and Hanguk +7, been playing with Exp Raptor +9 in USKO and Mirage Sword +9, Baal +9, Whirinom +9 etc the fasters combo is with the Duals.

    The dmg you do is different story...

  5. #5
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Ok, you ask about combo and i will answer only about that . 100% Spear of Murky and Hanguk, duals do the fastest combo but to be honest i prefer Lugias over Murky and Impact over the Hanguk but thats just me.

    Currently i play EUKO with Lugias +8 and Hanguk +7, been playing with Exp Raptor +9 in USKO and Mirage Sword +9, Baal +9, Whirinom +9 etc the fasters combo is with the Duals.

    The dmg you do is different story...

    True the combo is faster.
    and if i had to do dual weild id go with lugi & hanguk or javana or whatever that 1hand axe is that adds HP/Dex and shit
    but i prefer to hit hard with 2Handed weps.
    Ganzah likes this.

  6. #6
    Member HOBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    The combo is faster with dual wields but you won't hit as hard compared with a two handed weapon. Also dual wielding counts for two weapon types which will make it less effective against someone with an iron set/weapon def. However your question was strictly about best combo so yea go for the murky+hanguk.

  7. #7
    Senior Member lDaemusl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Hmm...

    I ended up learning more than expected.

    Thx Guys, think Raptor better option for me now.
    and after a Baal

    Thx

  8. #8
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lDaemusl View Post
    Hmm...

    I ended up learning more than expected.

    Thx Guys, think Raptor better option for me now.
    and after a Baal

    Thx
    could have said what zones you playing would have made it easier.
    also i think Dual Weild in CZ is horrible unless you have +9/+3
    and in EUKO i dnt think their are many +2's let alone +3's..

  9. #9
    Senior Member lDaemusl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Will play CZ in Europa

    My uniques just +1, hard uniques +2/+3 there!

    So, what u think better for me ?

  10. #10
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    could have said what zones you playing would have made it easier.
    also i think Dual Weild in CZ is horrible unless you have +9/+3
    and in EUKO i dnt think their are many +2's let alone +3's..
    Total myth, been rolling in cz whit duals and killing as much as any other, uncluding vs's.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Like I said earlier. Raptor is best for combo/ dmg ( from the wep's you asked about). The speed is a different matter.
    Want speed? go sin.

  12. #12
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Like I said earlier. Raptor is best for combo/ dmg ( from the wep's you asked about). The speed is a different matter.
    Want speed? go sin.
    Okey, i dont agree that raptor is best for combo, your argument is invalid. I do agree on the dmg part but thats all. Speed matters thats why you have weapons with Fast,Normal,Slow,Very slow.

    We dont argue that duals are better than Raptor, overal from the pointed weapons Raptor is best for cz, but combo wise ,duals are best.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Just want to point out its impossible to combo faster with any type of weapon its all the same, the only thing you get with duals is maybe 1 more R damage per 3 hits which in turn is really not worth the damage loss especially if your fighting people with any IN/IB. So again just pick the weapon that you PERSONALLY can combo better with as it makes no difference at all its all about preference.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    So again just pick the weapon that you PERSONALLY can combo better with as it makes no difference at all its all about preference.
    Amén to this.

Similar Threads

  1. best weapon for adream warrior
    By @[email protected] in forum Game Questions & Tips
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 01:20 PM
  2. Best Weapon for a ardream warrior?
    By Thardy in forum Class Questions and Tips
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 11:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •