Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BP best armour?

This is a discussion on BP best armour? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ^ sure if that's how you like to play than it sounds like chitin is best for you. I just ...
Page: 4

VerTas

^ sure if that's how you like to play than it sounds like chitin is best for you. I just want to make it clear that the arguement i've been trying to make is not that paper is always better but merely that it depends on your playstyle. You agree that the ap and hp of paper outweigh the bonuses of int for solo and vs so that clearly makes it the better choice for someone like me playing in c-west where solo pk is easy. I also don't like changing gear mid fight so i don't use 1h weps or wep deff armors much so this doesn't cause me to favor chitin more. Anyways just do whatever you like best for the style you play.

-Veritas

tommyleonghk

paper bp good for 1v1 but in cz...its very hard to get a decent 1v1 (in ronark atleast) but then again...it all comes down to what kinda items you have.... if you have godly gears such as +9armors +2/+3 uniques +8/+9 weapon... i might go for paper because with those gears... you will have good AC very good HP and beastly AP.... and there is always scorpion shield when up against mages...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

wat type buld should i got with these items

dual lilemmes + 0

dual legionarres+0 ( im a resiste whore)

iron neck and iron belt

iron impact +8

with str armor +8 one piece +9

i have 2.2k ap

but low ac maybe 800.

beremus server... so u can imagine the beating sometimes i have to take

lol... go paper partyhealer and see how well it goes for ya, all i have 2 say is, go search for my priest, im not 80, i dont babashop, but i rape,

chitin bp is a better solution for pk. ask any1 who has gone chitin bp who is 75 +, and i garuntee you they enjoy it, that is if you know how 2 play a bp ~~,

do realize what bp stands for, BATTLE PRIEST, break it down, you do battle and your a priest, no matter what happens YOUR STILL A PRIEST which needs to support, and imo, you can do so much better as a chitin bp then you can as a paper bp,

also... if your going 2 try 2 play paper party healer w/ a hb on and a glass belt... your kinda dumb and your a probably a 2 hit when your duffed... lol... if your going 2 play support you ware a shield and a 1h weapon... which being chitin gives u the versitility to ware more clubs.

dont think i dont know what im talking about... ive played preist for a long fking time[/b]
    dude being a bp g1 and fall down with 2 hits ?? i mean come on what kinda items u have roms ? c.e ? wp ? kekury belt ?
    if u wanna be a real bp g1 u must have atleat iron set(glass belt) rof/rols maybe rocs set +9 g1
    that is if u really wanna play as a bp if u dont have those items so be fp or chitin
    and about that if im bp i have to support my party well that is if u want waste skill points with 60 heal (according with ur style to play) cuz u wont have enough mana to do it
    but after all bp paper rulz even with 1h weapon and shield

NeronDomitius

i've beem chitin bp for a very long time and got some sexy stats =)
    but as giga says, paper bp is true bp, i just like paper more... all u have to learn is switch ur def gear fast!!

mets7625

i would have to agree that paper BP is the best
    +9 papers is godly +8 is just as good

in my experience being a BP ive tested multiple builds (chitin8 with smite8 and shields8, fp9 with ii9 hb8 ms9, shell7 smite8 shields8, goblin fp ii9 hb8 ms9, goblin paper ii9 hb8 ms9)
    and ive come to find that putting enough str (like 210 for ms +9) or w/e weapon u want and then 78 int for paper+9 and rest HP is the best
    u get a ton of AC and health boost from the extra points in HP and you still hit like a madman but just like any other BP build, you have to have uniques to back it up if ur rolling in older servers at least iron set, dual we, dual roc

i would have to agree that paper BP is the best
    +9 papers is godly +8 is just as good

in my experience being a BP ive tested multiple builds (chitin8 with smite8 and shields8, fp9 with ii9 hb8 ms9, shell7 smite8 shields8, goblin fp ii9 hb8 ms9, goblin paper ii9 hb8 ms9)
    and ive come to find that putting enough str (like 210 for ms +9) or w/e weapon u want and then 78 int for paper+9 and rest HP is the best
    u get a ton of AC and health boost from the extra points in HP and you still hit like a madman but just like any other BP build, you have to have uniques to back it up if ur rolling in older servers at least iron set, dual we, dual roc[/b]
    bump for interexting topic!

older server +0 uniques barely cut it anymore xD

on my experience with paper build i can take 3 80 sins easy

but thats with dd shield and dd 25 helm

warriors i can tank club and spear warriors like there no tommorrow but thats cuz of my defense armor.

once an axe or sword warrior comes in its a little harder.

paper bp relies HEAVILY on defense armor to try to take on parties and even then the skilled ones would prolly rape u.

but even with all my defense armor on i still have my 6k hp and i can still spam 600-700 on duffed people with impact +8

thats the advantage of paper in my opinion the hp it has will always be wth it.

with chitin build u would wear +8/15 hp armor so every piece u take of u lose how much? like 300 hp?

so if u wore complete defense armor to take on all the +9 rappy ms and ii warriors u would have alike 4k hp as a tanking priest?

one parasite and bang gone.

chitin bp im sure is awesome in new servers but in older servers 2k ap really isnt much... i myslef with 2.4 ap sometimes encounter warriors that even fully duffed

i still only spam 800 on them.

so in my opinion

unless a chitin bp has an ii +9 or ms +9 such as jdizzl or have at least 2.4 ap, in older server it would be hard for him to be an efficient killing machine.

ps

(best strategy for bp in my opinion is hit and run just like sauni says xD get behind party duff that mage poof easy nps and go after priest kill them then the wariors are easy pickins)

Saunis

ps
    (best strategy for bp in my opinion is hit and run just like sauni says xD get behind party duff that mage poof easy nps and go after priest kill them then the wariors are easy pickins)[/b]
    When I told that? :lol:
    But yeah I think that is best strategy for paper bp... Try not to be first enemys target. (So hide in side your party). Then just torment + para, who you are goinna hit. Everyone is going down and fast.
    And I really really love mages & priests whit DS

When I told that? :lol:
    But yeah I think that is best strategy for paper bp... Try not to be first enemys target. (So hide in side your party). Then just torment + para, who you are goinna hit. Everyone is going down and fast.
    And I really really love mages & priests whit DS [/b]
    +1 priest with ds priest as so easy to kill once they are parasited/tormented they panic and most run forgetting to heal their party. mage are easy solo in packs they can be problem though

Banned

posting in an arguement for jdizzle

well i was thinking of the future on paper bp.. and as ko get older paper bp seems to disappear... think of it, right now lvl 80 warriors are sometimes a hassle and yet they arent as strong as they could be... paper bp though are already maxing out ac wise. if warriors with +8 weapons are hitting a +9 armor bp for 700-800 wat happens when they get those +10 weapons with +10 armor? 4k+ ap and 1700+ ac vs 3k ap and 1k ac? even sudsided +9 warriors hit like a normal +8 warrior does. as warriors get stronger paper battle priest will disappear for sure. that when chitin priest will be alot more effective. but it will need to improve it ap crazy style.

my friend in Beramus is a Paper BP and he pretty much owns every1 :P i'd say chitin/FP bp if you don't have alot cash to gear a paper bp but if u got lots of coin u shud try out gearing a paper bp cuz if u got GAB/CS with graham u can tank pretty much ppl with health set if u got good uniqs.. just duff em with shield on.. heal.. then switch to 2h weap if u can and then boomboom bang 100000 nps btw this is just a theory:P i've myself won 3 v 1 with paper bp ^^ nub gear

Banned

i think the best is priest with chityns + 8 / str , and smite 8 , leondard + helis ofc , and with stats to int not bp ;]

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

posting in an arguement for jdizzle[/b]
    Oo

and p.s. being a bp isn't cheap, ( i think it is the most expensive class out of every class :X), i wouldn't advise any1 2 go bp w/o having a few of the basic things down :X, but that it just my opinion

FP BP for live..u can have all Def armors for not much money as the G1 are and u can also get kills when u not the best at comboing and dont have +3's and +9's

i like to be FP BP because i like to play priest and warrior..so if u wanna go G1 and anyway dont wanna heal or duff or buff just buy a warrior ( u gay lazy ass ) or stay as a rly priest a be and be a warrior also and go fp/chitin!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast