Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a warrior i have dual rof +0 whats better for me Hellbraker+8 or avedon+8

This is a discussion on I have a warrior i have dual rof +0 whats better for me Hellbraker+8 or avedon+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lol at the flamin kids that guy is asking a question and if u cant deal with it then just ...
Page: 2

Uzu

lol at the flamin kids that guy is asking a question and if u cant deal with it then just dont post-.-

misterfrisco

Avedon +8 hits hard as fuk but gay faking Range frustrates me like hell when people run away. HB+8 Hits Hard and has decent Range i dont have anything negative to say about this wep only that it hits a little bit less then the Avedon +8.

And now that we are on subject would a Blade axe +9 (185/90Glacier Hit the same as an avedon +8 (184/90Glacier 225HP and MP bonus? and would the 225HP/MP bonus the only difference betweent Avedon+8 and Blade axe +9?

SoullessOne

Avedon +8 hits hard as fuk but gay faking Range frustrates me like hell when people run away. HB+8 Hits Hard and has decent Range i dont have anything negative to say about this wep only that it hits a little bit less then the Avedon +8.[/b]
    Asuming that ur warrior is 75+........... (if is not, the hp/mp is really important to you so take the avedon)

+1 to this guy, Even when Avedon would hit harder ill choose the HB cos of the range. When u r fighting someone in wars or in cz and they know they r gonna loose they run, and with the avedon u r not gonna get that last important hit to finish him.

Azraim

Avedon and hell breaker have the same range so it does not make the hb better. Personally i would pick the avedon +8 because it's the best weapon for warrior in game

sauroon

"Avedon +8 hits hard as fuk but gay faking Range frustrates me like hell when people run away. HB+8 Hits Hard and has decent Range i dont have anything negative to say about this wep only that it hits a little bit less then the Avedon +8."

Does HB really have more range ? tested it myself and it seems like another "ko myth" like saying unique or higher grade weaps hits harder at same ap :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Oh shit man..i feel stupid I really thought that Flame did work for all classes..thanks for the info, at least i know better now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12