Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LE really stuns better then Chaotic?

This is a discussion on LE really stuns better then Chaotic? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i think deff have nothign to do with stun .. im easy stuned int priest with ds or warriors who ...
Page: 3

i think deff have nothign to do with stun .. im easy stuned int priest with ds or warriors who have 1,1k + deff (im playing ardeam with LE +8 : p)

i think deff have nothign to do with stun .. im easy stuned int priest with ds or warriors who have 1,1k + deff (im playing ardeam with LE +8 : p)[/b]

wth who said this retardedness why would defs be a factor? its all about there lr havent u notice sin/bps get stunned the most its because there lr is crap duh

wth who said this retardedness why would defs be a factor? its all about there lr havent u notice sin/bps get stunned the most its because there lr is crap duh[/b]
    as I said I've noticed it at the most realistic priv - I was vsing with a warrior: when he was with set I stunned him twice, when he was w/o it, he hit me 6times during the whole vs (he had over 5k hp and I was spamming for about 300)

Banned Senior Member

when was it?[/b]
    this was before Forgottan Frontires, dunno if FF changed it, but really enjoyed how LE stunned so often

Ive had a WOE 8 Hell blood 7 Sorching 7 Chaotic 7 Elysium 7/8 and i found that WOE Sux in every possible way. Even at +8 i found it doing less damage then a sorching staff +7. And for me the sorching staff did less damage then the hell blood with blade and with manes. As for the stun. im barely stunning anything im using elysium 8 imir 2 imir 1 and at first when i stil had +7 i stunned rogues and bp`s alot but not even that anymore but thats probally cos of the sick gear everyone has now like rols +2. Someone also said here that light doesnt stun but fails heals. i actually did notice i failed alot of heals. before the tbl came out that is. but stunning was kind of rare. i got 160 int and the only reason im stil a light mage is cos i managed to get imir 2 imir 1 and elysium 8 but i think id rather be flame again but its to hard to get the gear.

lightning blows untill they increase stun rate or give light mages a skill like shock stun wich actually does stun.

(i tested only le +8, elysium+7, elixir +8)

stats 152 int rest mp (for LE, and elysium)
    158 int rest mp(for elixir)
    Le= dmg is not that much sux, but stun rate is so great !
    big elemental + int bonus = the best staff for stun. (btw in my personal opinion is one of better staffs. dual imir and light erenion +8, and belive me dmg is very great and stun rate <3)

elysium = stun rate sux .. dmg sux .. this staf is MAYBE good only as +8 ...

Elixir = the best dmg of those staffs, stun rate is good (but le is still better for stun )

Dont forgot, if u are paper with erenion, u will hit more, but stun rate is gone down..

DMG :
    1. Elixir
    2. Erenion
    3. Elysium

STUN
    1. Erenion
    2. Elixir
    3. Elysium
    BTW. specials ring give elemental dammage (imirs, shio, flame)
    those rings give yu more DMG from staff and they only give elemental ..

Erenion have much elemental, and staff dmg is very great but R dmg sux :/

for me erenion is great staff ^^

answer for your question...

If you want kill (and you are poor int)
    go for elixir +8

If you are support (or u just richy)
    go for Erenion[/b]
    Wow have you ever even played LR mage??wtf Elysium is the pwnage and has medium damage with GOOD stun.... You got your little list assbackwards..

is just my perssonal opinion .. no one pleasing you to fucking agree with me ...

Wow have you ever even played LR mage??[/b]

(i tested only le +8, elysium+7, elixir +

stats 152 int rest mp (for LE, and elysium)
    158 int rest mp(for elixir)[/b]
    im easy stuned int priest with ds or warriors who have 1,1k + deff (im playing ardeam with LE +8 : p)[/b]
    and look my sig ashole ... sure i dont played as mage 60 + but got all builds and elementals in ardream ..

you can find few fucking answer on your question ...

Gaciuch

flame talia on pls, anyway, we still dont know if stun is effective... On c-west flame can pwn every light mage rite now, STUN DOESN&#39;T WORK !!

Word on the street from old guns on ares was AP = stun and slow. And higher AP will hit harder with staff attacks.

LE in my opinion, sucks.. Extra stats on LE dont help in pk at all. For ice mage, the GE is nice (FR and HP ftw)

And you cant compare dmg on staffs like DMG Elixar>whatever>whatever without comparing the player&#39;s base MP because it is a direct combination of AP, Elemental DMG and base MP (for Pk).

I say the DD on Chaotic makes it own regardless of DMG. And the highish AP will stun good.

I hope stun works on CW cause i just moved there from Ares after a year break :s

EDIT: on a side note, i used to be an ice mage with a shield, and still slowed well with no staff at all so... who knows

K4pr4L = theunbeatable in disguise?

just stfu, you are retarded.

you cant compare ardream with 60+ simply because: rogue has no magic shield, warrior / priest / rogue all aim for high AP.

their LR will be ridiculously low, so basically any staff will work. only time LE >> elysium / elixirs / chaotic staff is when it is +1 higher than other staffs. eg +9 >> +8 (doesn&#39;t apply for +8 though. +7 elysium / chaotic >> +8 LE in terms of damage, and similar stun rates.)

stun rating without FF&#39;s weapon, never tried them

Elysium +8 >> Chaotic +8 >> Elixir +8 >> LE +8
    LE +9 >> Elysium +8 >> Chaotic +8 >> Elixir +8

K4pr4L = theunbeatable in disguise?[/b]
    K4pr4L = K4pr4L my dear friend ... if i good remember this one get ban becoause flame myself ..

K4pr4L = K4pr4L my dear friend ... if i good remember this one get ban becoause flame myself ..[/b]

you
    do
    not
    make
    sense

yeah i know elixir +8 > LE +8 and chaotic +8 > elix+8 > LE+8 but i think LE stuns more :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol i&#39;m loved everywhere haha, what makes u think i&#39;m that guy ><

lol i&#39;m loved everywhere haha, what makes u think i&#39;m that guy ><[/b]
    sorry, his retardedness blinded me. he talks just like you, my bad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast