Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

which lvl 70 item to get oO

This is a discussion on which lvl 70 item to get oO within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Buy one of those 48 Club defence/axe defence/Sword shields and keep the 48 sd and ss. Really, with those weapons ...
Page: 2

Buy one of those 48 Club defence/axe defence/Sword shields and keep the 48 sd and ss.
    Really, with those weapons you don't need any. So either just leave it unpicked for extra value on account or get sword and go +8 on that shit, it's crazy at +5-8 rebirth.

i dont see why getting any of these items would "make some1 a noob", all 3 of these items are leet ^^ depends what kind of other gear you got, if u got chitin shield any+ or dread shield +7 and above you clearly dont need a good shield, same if u got very good weapon you dont need sword or spear, or maybe you got some kind of fetish at dual weild so spear would go great with...say...hanguk +8

but the point is that shield is "the best buy" in this situation for reasons:

a) its very good very early...you have more chance to put shield at +6 (35 weapon defence and good stats) than to put sword at +7 (when it theoretically starts to be a very good item) also with spear...you got 1 chance for that
    b) this is a game of cowards, 95% of ppl in this game dont go to a toilet without a shield. if u one day "plan" to do something with your account, it will worth more with "a decent" quest item, and as we already said you have more chance to upgrade to +6 than to +7 or more

sword(+7pwn) > shield > spear

Unr4ted

get the shield, unless u have a Cs the shield is the best one ur gonna get

I dont really see many swords around, mostly sheilds and even though u dont have to upgrade it to be good warriors dont use it that much and 90% of people with the spear+7 or 8 OWN.. i say go with the spear and try+7 or +8 for example and u decide to dual weild then u can sell the hb or exp ms and buy a DS+6/7 easy and have a great spear u would use more than the quest sheild. =)

maxi3max

Anyway , warrior solo suxx so go sword or spear man...

remember ko is a team play bfore solo , running with a shield will help in what? don&#39;t loose 50fuking nps when you make 6* more with a party <3

AndyJH

IMO get the sword

1 - Sexier
    2 - At +7 it has the same ap as ms+8 (I think) plus it has str bonus which would make it more powerful than the ms+8
    3 - Higher elemental and ap for when vsing cs priests and less people use sword def
    4 - Did I mention it&#39;s sexy h34r:

Banned

the sword is good,but idk if it worth to make +7 when you thin about how many trinas u will have to buy.

shield is awsome but i dont think warriors need it that much..

Banned

the sword is good,but idk if it worth to make +7 when you thin about how many trinas u will have to buy.

shield is awsome but i dont think warriors need it that much..[/b]
    Go back priest :angry:

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Go back priest :angry:[/b]
    i still play my priest oO lolz

I like the sword and that&#39;s what i gonna take ..But is ur choise mate :P..

Shield>Sword>Spear

Shield can be good while u are low and need to gain some hp, then go back to fight.
    Sword is really sexy and pwns at +7/+8
    Spear is just useless...

Shield>Sword>Spear

Shield can be good while u are low and need to gain some hp, then go back to fight.
    Sword is really sexy and pwns at +7/+8
    Spear is just useless...[/b]
    Sorry but a warrior who uses shield to run away and come back to fight is a fucking pussy
    Fair does if it&#39;s 10 v 1 but there&#39;s SO many shields which a warrior can use anyway

Personal Shield has 217ac at +6 dread shield has 385ac at +7. That would give any normal defensive warrior close to 2.1kac

Besides, swords are pure sex no better wep and the dmg you can do with sword is unreal

I have p sword +7, very good weapon. I&#39;d get shield no doubt if i had choice again. It&#39;s the only item you really can&#39;t buy later, sword or spear are easily replaced with good choices, shield..nothing like it except CS, and where are you going to find a CS in new server.

IMO, only choice is shield, just too good an item to pass up.

Papps

I have my personal sword+7, it was the best choice I believe. The hp addition and the resistance are well worth it. The stats are at +7 172 ap 70 light dmg 7 str 7 hp 14 to all resists, its awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast