Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

new staffs from new expansion

This is a discussion on new staffs from new expansion within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; but i still think its not worth the -ve 70AC its still kinda cool for staffs with dual elemental damage ...
Page: 2

tommyleonghk

but i still think its not worth the -ve 70AC

its still kinda cool for staffs with dual elemental damage and some resist and bonuses on it...

Actually, Rogue always have more AC than Mages.

and btw 70 AC for mage = roughly no boots / gloves, and you get 10 more ap than bifrost staff.

good trade ? lol.[/b]
    ill have to disagree on that one, ofc there are ways for mages to have more ac, just takes more cash.

well on cwest most good geared rogues were toppin 1k ac(before i quit anyway) and even tho its 70 ac which is alot, i think it will still be worth trying one out, with bf being opened again, gives a good chance for all to go make some money, and with that u can buy better gear.

i dont think you guys checked out the negative ac bug.. ppl cant hit u! it justs says attack missed.

dunno where you get your logic from.

Rogue shell set + 8 has more AC than Mage shell set +8

Rogue can add lots of point into HP at lvl 80, whereas mage is stuck with 160 INT + 25x MP

Rogue uses ROL, which has more AC than bifrost ring. Other accessories all have the same AC.

The only reason why you had more AC is because you were level 79, and others were probably lvl 70.

The point I am trying to get across is, IF this staff doesn't require INT, it would be great for paper mages, but that is about it.

70 AC is too much to lose for 10 AP

dunno where you get your logic from.

Rogue shell set + 8 has more AC than Mage shell set +8

Rogue can add lots of point into HP at lvl 80, whereas mage is stuck with 160 INT + 25x MP

Rogue uses ROL, which has more AC than bifrost ring. Other accessories all have the same AC.

The only reason why you had more AC is because you were level 79, and others were probably lvl 70.

The point I am trying to get across is, IF this staff doesn't require INT, it would be great for paper mages, but that is about it.

70 AC is too much to lose for 10 AP[/b]
    70 ac loss is worse on a paper mage than an INT mage xD and no, there was alot of 75+.. and just becuase rogue shells have more ac doesnt mean shit. As i said you just have to have better gear.

70 ac loss is worse on a paper mage than an INT mage xD and no, there was alot of 75+.. and just becuase rogue shells have more ac doesnt mean shit. As i said you just have to have better gear.[/b]
    It actually means Rogue will always have better AC than mages.

70 AC loss isn't worse on paper mage, because they get hit too hard already. The only reason why they still wear armors is because the HP bonus.

It actually means Rogue will always have better AC than mages.
    70 AC loss isn't worse on paper mage, because they get hit too hard already. The only reason why they still wear armors is because the HP bonus.[/b]
    of equal gear, ive said 3 times now just have better gear.

Id still choose losing 70 ac on a int mage rather than paper.

Besides with this ac bug, you could not get hit at all!

I still prefer bifrost staff over -70 AC.

to the guy saying itll be fun to use in bifrost. if i heard correct bifrost wasnt in the expansion in KOKO. you sure we going to get it back?

Don't forget about the new unique effect that has a 1% chance of something happening.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

well as u all have seen... some paper mages are extremly fuking hard to kill so i really dont think 70 ac is anything i have to be worried bout... specially with ironset.

to the guy saying itll be fun to use in bifrost. if i heard correct bifrost wasnt in the expansion in KOKO. you sure we going to get it back?[/b]
    lol well considering it was posted on ko4life, and knight online forum, im suprised you missed it.

The Beta servers for the Brand New Expansion- Forgotten Frontiers will be launched around 5.00 P.M KOST.

Here are a few of the exciting new Expansion features everyone has been waiting for-

- Increased the level cap to 83
    - Ronark Land Base: Ronark Land Base is a new PvP zone for players from levels 35 – 69. Winning grants Nation Points and experience.
    - Dominion of Krowaz: This is an adventure event similar to Eslant Battle Traps confronting bosses and ultimately taking on Krowaz, the God of Death and General of the Nightmare Army.
    - Oreads: A new additional Lunar War Map, the map used in World Championship.
    - Cursed Weapons: Brand new weapon types that inflict debilitating status effects upon the enemies, must be constructed from the items harvested from Dragon Horse Tribe members and Fossils in Ronark Land. The Cursed Weapons will gain new attributes when upgraded.
    - Monster’s Stones: These are the stones dropped from monsters throughout the world of Carnac. Using them will teleport the player to a special zone where the player will battle with the monster named in the stone. Victory here grants you an Old Unique Accessory. Monster’s Stones are unusable in Moradon, Delos and event dungeons.
    - New Skills for all classes.
    - 7th Defense Armors: Must be crafted using materials found in the Dominion of Krowaz
    - Customizable User Interface: Many changes have been made to the user interface. Windows are now customizable and maybe moved to wherever you did like.
    - Captain Cougar is finally returns from his long vacation!
    - Last but not the least….. BiFrost Returns!!

Login to the Beta Servers to find out more about the contents!!

Happy Hunting!!

Discuss the Expansion here!

Found a bug? – Share it with us here!

NOTE: These are condensed form of the patch notes, many of the features have not been posted and there maybe changes as time rolls by.

and the link : http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...0#entry1124435

ooo

for those of you complaining about -AC, i bet you choose imirs or flame rings+1 over rols.. practicly the same concept except its your staff not rings for more damage less tankage.[/b]
    there is a diffrence between choose to gain* and choose to lose*. the new staffs are horrible, im interested in the new armors and shields!

for those of you complaining about -AC, i bet you choose imirs or flame rings+1 over rols.. practicly the same concept except its your staff not rings for more damage less tankage.[/b]

Pretty retarded... as you only gain 10 ap with the new staff and lose 70 ac. While with dual fr +2 u lose 44 ac and almost double your damage.
    and 44 ac = nothing ac valks cannot compensate.

Ultra_mage_Jano

Pretty retarded... as you only gain 10 ap with the new staff and lose 70 ac. While with dual fr +2 u lose 44 ac and almost double your damage.
    and 44 ac = nothing ac valks cannot compensate.[/b]
    If you are paper with wizzy+9(71 ap) u win 60 ap. I'll know what to choose as paper, for max dmg... (only as paper though)

lol well considering it was posted on ko4life, and knight online forum, im suprised you missed it.

The Beta servers for the Brand New Expansion- Forgotten Frontiers will be launched around 5.00 P.M KOST.

Here are a few of the exciting new Expansion features everyone has been waiting for-

- Increased the level cap to 83
    - Ronark Land Base: Ronark Land Base is a new PvP zone for players from levels 35 – 69. Winning grants Nation Points and experience.
    - Dominion of Krowaz: This is an adventure event similar to Eslant Battle Traps confronting bosses and ultimately taking on Krowaz, the God of Death and General of the Nightmare Army.
    - Oreads: A new additional Lunar War Map, the map used in World Championship.
    - Cursed Weapons: Brand new weapon types that inflict debilitating status effects upon the enemies, must be constructed from the items harvested from Dragon Horse Tribe members and Fossils in Ronark Land. The Cursed Weapons will gain new attributes when upgraded.
    - Monster’s Stones: These are the stones dropped from monsters throughout the world of Carnac. Using them will teleport the player to a special zone where the player will battle with the monster named in the stone. Victory here grants you an Old Unique Accessory. Monster’s Stones are unusable in Moradon, Delos and event dungeons.
    - New Skills for all classes.
    - 7th Defense Armors: Must be crafted using materials found in the Dominion of Krowaz
    - Customizable User Interface: Many changes have been made to the user interface. Windows are now customizable and maybe moved to wherever you did like.
    - Captain Cougar is finally returns from his long vacation!
    - Last but not the least….. BiFrost Returns!!

Login to the Beta Servers to find out more about the contents!!

Happy Hunting!!

Discuss the Expansion here!

Found a bug? – Share it with us here!

NOTE: These are condensed form of the patch notes, many of the features have not been posted and there maybe changes as time rolls by.

and the link : http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...0#entry1124435[/b]

thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast