Hi guys, I am totally newbie as a sin, first time ever i play him. I consider i have good skills as archer and warrior, and after so many years, I decided to learn and play sin since they are so cool.
First of all, I play in JpKo, Level 61 and my items are:
Main dagger: 119ap 10MP Damage 1health 6dex 8fr gr lr
Secondary dagger: Shard Reb11
Shell set +7/12dex
Dual Old EME
Old Elf Belt
Quest Rings (working on dual old rol)
My ap is around 1750 and my ac little over 500.
Now the questions...
1. Anything wrong with the gear?
2. Im trying to improve my combo but i have problems, or I attack or I minorheal, but it seems my brain cant coordinate both.. some tips pls? Also i saw most sins use left hand (1-5) for attack skills, but how use ur fingers when holding W for running combo? I had to set skills from 4 to 8, so with left hand I control pots and minor plus W key, and with right hand i control R and skills, is it ok?
3. I started killing riotes in rlb to earn some nps, tried to kill atross but it pwned me... When being archer I was able to solo them easily... Bad combo or bad class to kill atross?
4. Since its skills are specials (half of them does crap dmg to mobs) whats the best place for solo exp to 69?
5. About RLB chaos stone bosses.. is it possible for a sin to kill them just with a priest buffer? Again as archer i did it pretty safe, just it took little long every boss.
I wont surrender in my try of to be a nice sin, so i wanna follow trying before switch to warrior again (got too bored about archer)