Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Stun % with LR MAGE???

This is a discussion on Stun % with LR MAGE??? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My build? It seams like it would be the only build for lighting mages? We got Light shock at 62 ...
Page: 3

Tazthespaz

My build? It seams like it would be the only build for lighting mages? We got Light shock at 62 which is an essential if playing a support mage, and I get the benafit of having the blizzard to slow, and when i'm 65 I'll have the 10% decrease with the master skills. What more could I want?

But I've never heard of lightning support....and the time it takes to recharge the 62 skill is way too long to be useful. What more could you want? Easy. 2 ice novas... With your build you only have 2 skills to be an effective support..blizzard and frostbite...the rest suck. Reskill man...if you like being support you'll love that build

Tazthespaz

What do you mean 2 novas? I'm only lvl 64. Also, I already have FULL lightining accesories and staffs, so I want to stay lighting. If there is a different build that I could still keep my lighting stuff, I'm all for it, so tell me what that is. Remember, I have 90 in STR so I do use my DS +7 but it is usually only when I cast Blizzard or i'm getting ganked. I am a tank with it on and I can really help when I drop my light novas with my +8 chaotic and soon I'll have +2 imirs. So if there is likea half light build that I can still have all my accesories and staff and i would still be effective, tell me please.

You stay with yOur light gear....the ice nova isn't for damage, it's the support that it will be for. You still use lightning to attack...but only with the 42, 27, 18 skills... You use ice comet or frostbite to ice someone....then run ... And tank with 42 skill. But you will have a huge damage cut with 90 str, but that's ok. Your party will help. Oh and chaotic 8 isn't a bad staff for support since the dd bonus. But ely 8 would be better for stun/damage

Tazthespaz

Alright so do you think you could give me detailed numbers like, 60 ice, 45 light, rest in master blah blah blah. And also, I can't use an ely +8 because of my DS +7. I don't have enough for the ely but the chaotic works perfectly.

Details would be awesome, i'm liking where this is going!

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

bullshit nobody knows if elysium or chaotic is better cuz no one know wats wat makes u stune more... if its ap or elemental

Tazthespaz

This is true, but I would hit harder with the ely +8 but maybe not stun more.

no..you would stun more. I have been playing light mage for almost a year now... elysium +8 is the best staff for stunning i have used ... i think its int and ap .. elemental damage doesnt do anything .. but thats just my opinion. And yes. 60 ice, 42 or 45 light. and the rest masters.

Tazthespaz

Ok and this would be an ICE build for slowing and LIGHT build for staff hit to kill with? Can you explain some of the strategy behind it?

...you dont know the strategy behind 60 ice and 42 light? ... Ice everyone... whoever is iced or you want to kill...or try to kill..you attack them...

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spit View Post
    no..you would stun more. I have been playing light mage for almost a year now... elysium +8 is the best staff for stunning i have used ... i think its int and ap .. elemental damage doesnt do anything .. but thats just my opinion. And yes. 60 ice, 42 or 45 light. and the rest masters.

no one knows.... ive played mage since int was the main factor in stunning and now since it has changed no one know.

on my lvl 81 mage elysium mages RARELY if EVER stunned me...

elysium +8 and dual imirs +2 or higher but one mage with elixir 9 just would anal me. so again i say no one really know

i myself would take a combonation of high elemental and high ap so i would take chaotic +8 or higher elixir+8 or high or new cursed staff +6 or higher

Tazthespaz

Alright thanks guys

Then it is a mystery.. My elysium 8 stuns people HARD . Maybe its based on how good ur combo is ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spit View Post
    Then it is a mystery.. My elysium 8 stuns people HARD . Maybe its based on how good ur combo is ^^

well how good ur combo is right...

the faster ur combo means u get more hits in which might stun.

Yea...maybe I will try chaotic 8 see how it goes. Then elixer 8.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast