Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Warrior VS Talos

This is a discussion on Warrior VS Talos within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I know one warrior that has done it with an SS+8, buffed of course, on pathos, that killed talos without ...
Page: 2

firenewbie11

I know one warrior that has done it with an SS+8, buffed of course, on pathos, that killed talos without duffs solo. But he had +3 uniques from head to toe, two parts shell+8, 1 shell+7, 1 shell+9 and forgot wht the last piece was. Either +8 or some in between.

and if u have 8k hp thats 4k hp per pot[/b]
    yea but 50% pots dont drop anymore. and warriors do 2-3 skills between each pot plus r hits so its kinda better.. and abyss pots are kinda rare drops ><

and if u have 8k hp thats 4k hp per pot[/b]
    Yes, but then you would have to bother with HP potting + MP potting. Although, it would die quicker that way.

lol he buged it

hej

With 1 sin you can do it or 2warriors but if you dont have some extreme items i have a hard time to believe that you can solo it, maybe at 80 but i have a hard time to se that you do ~2k damage to talos with ss.

DeathInTheNight

I think its possible with a scorp sythe +8/9, and maybe some hp armour.
    Saw a warr solo a dreadmare once with a sythe and i dont think the dmg between Talos and a Dreadmare is that different.

silverbuffer18

lsat night i saw a warrior soloing talos and a sorp sythe+7 or +8 hes lv 80 also, and he got ib+skelly, lucky

IN from Talos? Really nice drop :P

Banned

lsat night i saw a warrior soloing talos and a sorp sythe+7 or +8 hes lv 80 also, and he got in+skelly, lucky[/b]
    yea thats must be really sum luck, in from talos

agendas

maybe he meant ib :P

silverbuffer18

maybe he meant ib :P[/b]
    ye was typing really fast as i had to switch classes he was happy lol he even gave me 118 soul pot free cuz he was so happy , he merched em for 2 coins each

Beast&amp;Harlot

Oh it&#39;s very possible...Me and 1 other warrior tanked it and we both have +7SS.I was only lvl 77 and he was 76 and neither of us died....So it&#39;s for sure possible.I&#39;ve seen a few lvl 80 warriors do it with +7SS, also I had a talos 1/4 of the way dead the other day, but it was beating on me hard enough I was having to use a TB to recover even more HP xD

my 80 warr did it with +7 ss. Just keep some abyss pots at hand just to be safe

my 80 warr did it with +7 ss. Just keep some abyss pots at hand just to be safe[/b]
    many times
    all of bosses re soloable for 80 lvl warrior without duffs, at least for me

p.s. ; mater proxy? :lol: :blink:

killer2675

ive seen it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast