Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

adren4linE go human ???? wtf?

This is a discussion on adren4linE go human ???? wtf? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by belongtodeath+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(belongtodeath)</div> Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy) Originally posted by Flippy Originally posted by SiegeR Originally posted ...
Page: 15

Originally posted by belongtodeath+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(belongtodeath)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    Originally posted by SiegeR
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

First of all it was founded by livtyler (olimpia vidi) and all right reserved Wub Winstons explain is a bit different, i dun wanna tell here how i do this cuz i wanna be the only one doing this Smile I played with ts also but most of the time some1 wants tp they r late u need more time to tp like TauruS

What you mean is that you got no idea about someone else using this method since you got no friend but ZT, it mean noone can do it and your friend is the founder of the method ? lol pathetic , how old are you ? you look like a 10 year old kid that still don't know how life work :rollseyes:
    we are not server poper so we just know few people
    read again

look careful now

and see>>> :rollseyes:

Then when someone on a new server know how to do something , do say he is the founder retard...

You think after 3 years of KO , someone finally figured out how to tp someone ? hmm..
    probably but after 3 years of ko you didnt figured out how to xp normally and respect people

LOL A TURK TELLING ME TO LEARN RESPECT , HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :lol:
    because i already knew it and saw that you dont.

Go and laugh more

ANANİ SİKERİM ZER0T0LERANCE BUG ABUSE A.Q SIEGER OROSPU COGULU MOTHER SEX FUCK

you are really cool i want to be you :rollseyes:

I dont want you to be me.
    [/b]
    ok?[/b][/quote]

k

SiegeR

sorry i posted wrong place

read again

look careful now

i dont get it

:::REAL_OLYMPIANS:::

Originally posted by dustydog
    Vidi Good Tp'er I Know Cause i Always Saw This..
    And Don't Slander..... He Don't Use Tp Program...
    HE'S GOOD TP'ER...................
    Yeni_harMan dont talk on forums i remember u used koxp on cz multiple arrow :angry: ur nps= koxp & nova town parties its not right ?

QuIcK

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by belongtodeath+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(belongtodeath)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

First of all it was founded by livtyler (olimpia vidi) and all right reserved Wub Winstons explain is a bit different, i dun wanna tell here how i do this cuz i wanna be the only one doing this Smile I played with ts also but most of the time some1 wants tp they r late u need more time to tp like TauruS

What you mean is that you got no idea about someone else using this method since you got no friend but ZT, it mean noone can do it and your friend is the founder of the method ? lol pathetic , how old are you ? you look like a 10 year old kid that still don't know how life work :rollseyes:
    read again

look careful now

Then when someone on a new server know how to do something , do say he is the founder retard...

You think after 3 years of KO , someone finally figured out how to tp someone ? hmm..
    probably but after 3 years of ko you didnt figured out how to xp normally and respect people

Go and laugh more

ok?[/b]

k[/b][/quote]

stop doing this

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by belongtodeath
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

read again

look careful now

Go and laugh more

ok?

k[/b]

stop doing this[/b][/quote]
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rox0ne

all workless ppls here nice topic
    gl

QuIcK

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

read again

look careful now

Go and laugh more

ok?

k

stop doing this[/b]
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/b][/quote]

no what?

Originally posted by QuIcK
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

read again

look careful now

Go and laugh more

ok?

k

stop doing this
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/b]
    no what?[/b][/quote]

Question : stop doing this ?
    Answer : No

QuIcK

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

read again

look careful now

Go and laugh more

ok?

k

stop doing this

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    no what?[/b]

Answer : No[/b][/quote]
    bump

<!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

read again

look careful now

Go and laugh more

ok?

k

stop doing this

no what?

Answer : No[/b]
    bump[/b][/quote]

h43r:

Seriously this elongated quote garbage is annoying

::Time2Burn::

Kids are enjoying with themselves.

And for my sweety friend superman :

Originally posted by aory
    3. This is a KO forum, yes. Give me some links that do not relate to KO that is in the market section that is not written by a turk.
    Look at those annoying quotes.

QuIcK

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    Kids are enjoying with themselves.

And for my sweety friend superman :

<!--QuoteBegin-aory
    3. This is a KO forum, yes. Give me some links that do not relate to KO that is in the market section that is not written by a turk.
    Look at those annoying quotes.[/b]
    and your post has a lot to do with the topic or ko in general /stfu

QuikSilver

orc mages own they can acctually set something up and rape unlike human noobs that scared