Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

adren4linE go human ???? wtf?

This is a discussion on adren4linE go human ???? wtf? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Guys you don't even have a idea about Turkey or life in Istanbul. I don't like to talk this kind ...
Page: 5

Thesource

Guys you don't even have a idea about Turkey or life in Istanbul.

I don't like to talk this kind of bull s..t but you make me do it;

I am leaving in Istanbul at Etiler, my house cost me 450k usd (4 years ago + 100k for decoration , thx to my old wife), my new car can buy you good house in USA. I spent your monthly income at 1 knight in Reina or Zihni at the cost of Bosporus (Bosporus is 5th expensive place in the world, min cost of a house near see is 2m usd up to 100m usd). I visit almost all European city's and most of the big city's in USA, for me Istanbul is the best for leaving so far.

I visited Poland 16 years ago, they were really miserable now they talk shit about Turkey lol that's really funny.

So with out even visit a country, how dare you judge us. By a stupid game generally playing by 10 years old boys ?

Michal_PL

Look on earliest posts. I have said you that Polish biches don't give thay ass to Turks. Coz you smell like KEBABS. :blink:

Michal_PL

Originally posted by Thesource
    Guys you don't even have a idea about Turkey or life in Istanbul. *

I don't like to talk this kind of bull s..t but you make me do it;

I am leaving in Istanbul at Etiler, my house cost me 450k usd (4 years ago + 100k for decoration , thx to my old wife), my new car can buy you good house in USA. I spent your monthly income at 1 knight in Reina or Zihni at the cost of Bosporus (Bosporus is 5th expensive place in the world, min cost of a house near see is 2m usd up to 100m usd). I visit almost all European city's and most of the big city's in USA, for me Istanbul is the best for leaving so far.

I visited Poland 16 years ago, they were really miserable now they talk shit about Turkey lol that's really funny.

So with out even visit a country, how dare you judge us. By a stupid game generally playing by 10 years old boys ?
    Sure you have been in these places but now I want you to bring my good turkish KEBAB. :wub:

We dont want to visit a city populated by terrorist

Michal_PL

Originally posted by Flippy
    I think that in neer future some turkish terrorist named Cpt. KEBAB will bomb me.

Thesource

Originally posted by Michal_PL

Sure you have been in these places but now I want you to bring my good turkish KEBAB. :wub:
    You don' t really get it your countries total income is not more then Istanbul or Ankara or Izmir, You can't even be a small city in Turkey.

Turkey has a largeeeeee and fast growing Economy. Our problem, in come is not sharing equally, 3% of ppl holding around %30 of the money.

Anyways you need to force me to leave in Poland, so boring . (only good for some fast site seeing)

Ps. Kebap will rule the world, I love Kebab :wub:

Michal_PL

Je je jeee! :blink: One hot KEBAB, please. FAST! ^_^

ELLESMEŽ

Originally posted by Flippy
    U fuking don't know anything about Turkey so stfu...
    and btw maybe u don't understan cause u r just a kid but real terorists are USA,ISRAEL

LivTyler

Originally posted by Michal_PL
    Every one is good TP'er if he use team speak (even me B)) or if he use TP program. <_<
    First of all it was founded by livtyler (olimpia vidi) and all right reserved :wub: Winstons explain is a bit different, i dun wanna tell here how i do this cuz i wanna be the only one doing this I played with ts also but most of the time some1 wants tp they r late u need more time to tp like TauruS

Hypnoticed

Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ELLESMEŽ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    and btw maybe u don't understan cause u r just a kid but real terorists are USA,ISRAEL[/b]
    Yep this is true !

Michal_PL

Originally posted by LivTyler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LivTyler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Michal_PL
    Every one is good TP'er if he use team speak (even me B)) or if he use TP program. <_<
    First of all it was founded by livtyler (olimpia vidi) and all right reserved :wub: Winstons explain is a bit different, i dun wanna tell here how i do this cuz i wanna be the only one doing this I played with ts also but most of the time some1 wants tp they r late u need more time to tp like TauruS [/b]
    Like I have said... good hack are not bad. ^_^

Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ

and btw maybe u don't understan cause u r just a kid but real terorists are USA,ISRAEL

You really are funny !

Hypnoticed

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ELLESMEŽ

You really are funny ![/b]
    What u know about World Politics ? NOTHING ! Just Knight Online and KOSP !
    So stfu . . .

Michal_PL

Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ELLESMEŽ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    and btw maybe u don't understan cause u r just a kid but real terorists are USA,ISRAEL[/b]
    Now I know why almost every Turk don't speak english coz Americans are terorrist and they speak english.

LivTyler

Originally posted by Michal_PL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Michal_PL)</div>
    Originally posted by LivTyler@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Michal_PL

First of all it was founded by livtyler (olimpia vidi) and all right reserved :wub: Winstons explain is a bit different, i dun wanna tell here how i do this cuz i wanna be the only one doing this I played with ts also but most of the time some1 wants tp they r late u need more time to tp like TauruS
    Like I have said... good hack are not bad. ^_^[/b]
    i wont argue with u idiot_pl ma malego fiuta :wub:

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast