Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To all cypher players we found scammer.......

This is a discussion on To all cypher players we found scammer....... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; if u all didnt kno........... gangstaflow was also known as xShadyx THE BIG SCAMMER........ im sure most of u all ...
Page: 1

centiastros

Default To all cypher players we found scammer.......

if u all didnt kno........... gangstaflow was also known as xShadyx THE BIG SCAMMER........
    im sure most of u all kno that big noob head......... im pretty sure by now hes gonna get ready buy another name change scroll =) ^_^ (right shady?)

seller

no, i didnt hear.. what did he do ?

centiastros

the story to this scamming is pretty obvious................ heres how the scamming started out................

shady had join KF long time ago (he had only stayd in that clan for about 2-3 days) for about week until he ask me go orc with him which sounded genorous and all..... then i bought this char ::Bull:orc char) good guy name Honesty had sold it to me :lol: so i decided join his clan on orc side(clan name:Fallen)............... when i traded him and showed my PRECIOUS WP +1...... he ask if he can use it.......... and i said "Of course u can" next day later i ask if i can use it for pking................ he said the real shady had gone to the hospital

centiastros

shady (gangstaflow) is a good guy starting to talk with........... within 1-2 weeks later he'll be asking to borrow shit........... (take this advice dont give it) .................. thought he was good guy, trusted him like bro but i guess thats reason why he changed his name (probably scammed someone else from the last name)

seller

oww yea he told me that some good friend of he's gave him WP +1 and he got hacked or someshit and lost it.. but he seal all of hi's items :
    well idk.. i'v known him since he was xShadyx and played with him... but never gave him anything really
    no idea what happen :
    well i know that items can screw some people up..

centiastros

hey noob head(shady) enjoy reading this u piece of shit.................. :angry: ............... to all u ppl reading i did not take this time typing this........... this is warning to u all cypher players

lols... gotta tell my brother, he is friends with shady

MyBitch

well i know never to borrow item out, i know him and hes been nice to me, well expept that now i know why he went orc and changed name...

im just thinking if this is a guy i knew a loong time ago, he was a scammer to and acting same way. well who knows...

he was ok to me and never done anything or asked anything from me. maybe he just knew i wassent stupid

centiastros

no man....... this guy is really bad.......... he is good and patient............. wait little lnoger u will see through your eyes :lol:

MyBitch

noone have ever got to scamm me.. and my items a sealed and dont have gold, so cant even borrow em out.. and if i do such think its to irl friends so i can kick there ass if they steel it..

ppl try tho, but they never succes

don't give anything to shady for borrowing.... everyone knows that -.-

cloud1223

Don't EVER GIVE ANYTHING TO HIM.Greedy,selfish,COCKY AS SHIT.He was all nice to us in Ambush until we wouldn't let him in.Than he got fkin pissy and started calling us noobs and shit.The reason we didn't let him in is because he was so cocky.And yeh I know the people that were orc with him before he came human.He was a big time scammer.And he drama's everything.Says he would hack us to threaten us lol.HE wouldn't try becuase he knows what I can do to him is alot worse than a hack.Yeh main point.xShadyx is a cocky idiot.

Reinhard

Originally posted by MrsCaro
    don't give anything to shady for borrowing.... everyone knows that -.-
    I gave him 725m

He already payed me back.

Wheres the scam...

xShadyx

lmao go ahead call me a scammer and go head talk all the shit u want im waiting for the flames to begin bring it on faggots ^_^

Reinhard

Originally posted by cloud1223
    Don't EVER GIVE ANYTHING TO HIM.Greedy,selfish,COCKY AS SHIT.He was all nice to us in Ambush until we wouldn't let him in.Than he got fkin pissy and started calling us noobs and shit.The reason we didn't let him in is because he was so cocky.And yeh I know the people that were orc with him before he came human.He was a big time scammer.And he drama's everything.Says he would hack us to threaten us lol.HE wouldn't try becuase he knows what I can do to him is alot worse than a hack.Yeh main point.xShadyx is a cocky idiot.
    I have a big cocky : O lazým? ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast