Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To all cypher players we found scammer.......

This is a discussion on To all cypher players we found scammer....... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by xShadyx lol dude ambush cant do shit compared to my clan my clan is 1 of the ...
Page: 3

8th

Originally posted by xShadyx
    lol dude ambush cant do shit compared to my clan my clan is 1 of the best on orc side
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

apart from you shady who have u got that can actually pk?

bulldog? LMFAO :lol:

you have skill shady, i have always said that, but you are way too cocky and think you are ALOT better than wat u actually are.

dude ur clan is nothing and will continue to be nothing because of the rep you have given yourself, but hey u can come join my clan :lol:

cloud1223

better clan.What makes it better? Higher lvl's? more NAtionals?? LoL Thats wrong.My clan is better than yours because it doesn't have assholes like you in it.I don't beg people for iteams,don't complain and say if you don't do this than I'll hack you,or I'm leaving.That's you,and because thats you,and your in Your clan,you suck.Hard core.I play this game for fun as oppose to you who just wants to be a dick and lil bitch when he doesnt get his way.That's immature.You are an immature person and that's why I know I'm better than you.I don't care if your a higher level in a fictional make believe game.That you have uber iteams.You,as a person,suck.And I know I don't and thats my satisfaction.Where's yours? In your inentory and what you did to get it.You are stupid and you can say whatever you want just know this.You are now an enemy on alot of peoples lists.I am still nick,a cali boy.So good luck with ignorance,homo.You wanna be the best in all the wrong ways.Well good be at top and you'll see how lonely it is.

cloud1223

[quote]
    lol dude ambush cant do shit compared to my clan my clan is 1 of the best on orc side
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

apart from you shady who have u got that can actually pk?

bulldog? LMFAO :lol:

you have skill shady, i have always said that, but you are way too cocky and think you are ALOT better than wat u actually are.

dude ur clan is nothing and will continue to be nothing because of the rep you have given yourself, but hey u can come join my clan :lol:[/quHe is

Your not the best and when you are the best character in this game shady....you still won't be the best becuase of who you are and what you did.Well put 8th

xShadyx

8th ill talk to u in a minute >.> and cloud i got mmxleo i got speedy i got razzyb i got sm0ked i got cephiro i got dreadlord seriously i kno u dont care but when u talk shit about my clan remember my pkers cus they are damn good, who do u got in ambush? no one good? gg.

I have a big cocky : O lazým? *

go on turk flamage god/king ^_^ iluv u

cloud1223

DUDE I don't care about pk'rs or this video game.I'm saying you,the person behind that montior,are an idiot and becuase of you ignorance whoever you are around is becoming stupider by the minute.I lost a couple IQ points from talking to you.Your a bad person like swift.Your worse than swift though.What swift did effected my real life friend you just bring down everyone you come into contact with.By scamming or begging like a lil bitach.Nuff said I'm done responding to you go ahead and talk shit because your never ganna have a good name again.But why should you care right? It's just a video game.......

xShadyx

lmao dude think ok listen.... its the sound of me not caring.... its a rep in a video game big deal dude seriously every good person gets a rep aka undefeated or xkarmax they both got a good rep and they scammed worst than me now seriously think its pathetic my rep will come bak but from u ambush fags no igot no rep and thats because u guys cant do shit. now onto the next thing im stupid im ignorant? cool thats great yur just some stupid computer geek just as bad as me and need to go get a life just as bad as me seriously.... im sick of all u computer geeks thinkin yur some god behind a computer monitor remember this means shit if u cant back it up in real life now i will say on this fourm right now i challange any1 from ambush to fight me so i can end this hear and now if u cant keep up with me then u need to shut up and stop flammin its gettin old its making everyone dumber and argueing over a game is just stupid get a life get laid then come talk to me buddy

cloud1223

ok said I was done but I'm not.Because I don't have to prove anything to you about my life.Ur the one in a fkin mental institatution.And you like to dramatize it.You want attention at any cost.Moaning,complaing.Idiot.....

xShadyx

shut up and stop flammin its gettin old its making everyone dumber and argueing over a game is just stupid get a life get laid then come talk to me buddy

8th

shady wont be in the game much longer so you better make that 1v1 happen pretty soon

xShadyx

3 day ban for harrassment remember that 8th

8th

3 day ban for harrassment remember that 8th
    we'll see shady, we wil see

MadMick

Shady = scammer/noob/parasite = ignore the child

xShadyx

guys im going to say this 1 last time im done talking shit and reading this shit im done seriously u all need to grow up and deal with reality then come talk and i aint a child buddy im 17 years old now bb noobs...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123