Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Annoucement about ___snoopy___

This is a discussion on Annoucement about ___snoopy___ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Lol, ____Snoopy____ also scammed my good friend Lady_Sata, stole her +7 mirage sword.....
Page: 2

TheFucus

Lol, ____Snoopy____ also scammed my good friend Lady_Sata, stole her +7 mirage sword..

mrken

Snoopy , Viper14 , Fatfooge ( i dont remember exactly name , a rog ) : Dont ever, Trust on them, or whatever they says , u will regret like us did.

oct

seems like a lot of nice ppl out there...yet somehow someone always screws it up

no doubt when these kids grow up...they'll get punished in real life for the same tricks they try to use in game...so dont gripe too much.

XxBOYxX

lmao u should not turst me also whos viper??????

mrken

ofcourse . : xxBoyxx - ___Snoopy___ , Viper14 , Fatfootge << dont trust or do anything with those name.

Casablanca

what goes around comes around. its karma sexy_man!

XxBOYxX

lmao fine but why would i say dont turst me if i dont them any??

XxBOYxX

and wtf mate i sold xxboyxx to 000

i am not a scammer i jsut bought xxboyxx there is a new owner me how many times do i have to say i bought this account those other ppl r the scammers

oct

what the bugger..... xboyx and 000 posted within the same minute.....hmmmm......saying the same thing

um i do look at this forum alot so:/

wanker

Default zzzz

found out i got scammed too by snoopy aka feelmydaggers and now also known as calleee and probally going to use my scammed acc to scam some more forum names he used were ozzyk and spixaar <_<

BlingBling

Heres what really happened -_- ___snoopy___ (deon) currently playing GOOUT or some priest with a weird name he said he scammed it.....

he scammed lady sata's mirage sword +7 and mrkens +8 mirage sword

feelmydaggers currently playing xxboyxx (Lindsay)

scammed dual +7 mirage daggers from crystle method or something, +3 raptor when he had the character hairball (which i currently play), he also scammed a +7 glave from Vertrise ages ago when i was playing xxboyxx and he was playing supremecy

Fatstooge currently plays ___snoopy___ (Josh)

he hasnt scammed anyone... i think at one stage deon talked Josh into scamming crystle method when he had +1 chitin and a +5 bow of some type but he returned all the items quickly afterwards tho

Supremecy currently plays Hairball (Peter) or me xD i dont think ive scammed anyone :S i probaly have tho but sorry to that person if i did

and yes i kno what im talking about i kno all these people in real life, Lindsay is a FAT NERD who scammed me ages ago then i quit and played gunz online for a bit and then fatstooge bought me fp +7 and a glave +7 and str accsessories +7 and i started playing again

so yeh thats the story well all that i can remember

HotManEre

the matter about me (Fatstooge) and crystle method is he was trying to take my +6 iron bow which i made a mistake he gave me his account incase he wouldnt give it back so i let him use it then shortly after i asked for it back and he ignored me and then logged of which i thought hapend so i loged on took my bow and his items till i new what the story was he then told me that he had gotten d/c so i then returned everything to him and we didnt talk anymore.

KNOW ABOUT ME SCAMMING PEOPLE- It is a total bullshit lie i havnt scammed anyone apart from that one incedant which got out of hand but i returned everything when i new what hapend i tryed talking to MrKen on snoopy which is know the char i am playing and he started swearing at me saying that i am a scammer for being on the account i then asked him a question and he said that "If you are on a scamming account that makes you a scammer" that makes no sense MrKen..... so if i play a account that had scammed someone that makes me a scammer for playing the account? that is just rediculas what MrKen is saying about me that i am a so called scammer is stupid he doesnt even lisen when i try to explain to him and then starts to swear his head of at me calling me a "F***ing scammer" and hole lot of words he wont even lisen dont bother with him he doesnt care he just wonts to believe what he thinks hapend.

TheFucus

Originally posted by HotManEre
    the matter about me (Fatstooge) and crystle method is he was trying to take my +6 iron bow which i made a mistake he gave me his account incase he wouldnt give it back so i let him use it then shortly after i asked for it back and he ignored me and then logged of which i thought hapend so i loged on took my bow and his items till i new what the story was he then told me that he had gotten d/c so i then returned everything to him and we didnt talk anymore.

KNOW ABOUT ME SCAMMING PEOPLE- It is a total bullshit lie i havnt scammed anyone apart from that one incedant which got out of hand but i returned everything when i new what hapend i tryed talking to MrKen on snoopy which is know the char i am playing and he started swearing at me saying that i am a scammer for being on the account i then asked him a question and he said that "If you are on a scamming account that makes you a scammer" that makes no sense MrKen..... so if i play a account that had scammed someone that makes me a scammer for playing the account? that is just rediculas what MrKen is saying about me that i am a so called scammer is stupid he doesnt even lisen when i try to explain to him and then starts to swear his head of at me calling me a "F***ing scammer" and hole lot of words he wont even lisen dont bother with him he doesnt care he just wonts to believe what he thinks hapend.
    sorry josh it didn't work like that. See, as i remember it it was like this. You let crystle use your bow, after i told you not to but it was your decision, he was nice enough to give you his account info in return to let you know he wasn't going to scam you. You thought he scammed you, you logged onto his account, you and xxboyxx took all his stuff, then i spent an hour to an hour and a half telling you to give it back. If i didn't do that, you would have kept it. Therefore, you, fuckface(snoopy), and xxboyxx are all scammers. good game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast