Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B>Orc Warrior lvl 63+

This is a discussion on B>Orc Warrior lvl 63+ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; or trading human warrior lvl 63 for orc warrior lvl 63...
Page: 1

gRaT

or trading human warrior lvl 63 for orc warrior lvl 63

do not trust this guy he is a well known scammer his other name is f34r his ign is hexidecimel

gRaT

Yep thats it thor.

it is dude and you know it is ask anyone uve tried to trade with uve always scammed them cuz thats what u do and thats why u suck at life so either play fair or quit simple as that

gRaT

Thats why you stole blazn from me? and was going to try to steal my other accounts moron. How about you get a life?

i stole blazn did i? im pretty sure ur brother sold him to me? and he wasnt even urs it was ur brothers fag..

gRaT

FYI, I got it off ebay.. I bought it with my money, gave it to him to use...you dont know crap

ps..your saying all this crap because I wouldnt let you on warrior one time when the items werent sealed..then you got mad at me

u nvr got anything off ebay dude ur 12 u cant even buy urself prem ur so stupid just gtfo

gRaT

lol im 12...but yeah im 18 sorry kid your the person who is 12, this all you like to do is come in and flame people over and over again? cuz you think its fun? and just for your information im not hexadecimel your wrong on that one boy

gRaT

also and I dont give my money to K2 because they are losers

am i? and u are 12 wanna know why i flame you? cuz i dont want good people to get scammed by you cuz ur a fag...

AHAHAHA LMFAO AT BLAZN rofl that was my next door neighbors priest fuk whoever scammed him..... ID: pigsflyk am i right?

gRaT

Yeah that was the login i got it off ebay...

he didnt get off ebay he scammed it off somebody

yea actually u scammed it from him i was there i know all about what happened he had a ncs and u wanted to buy it off of him then you guys got talking and he was gonna trade you his lvl 64 bp for 2 lvl 60 rogues and a shard 7. he accepted and then he gave you the acct info and u checked if it was the right acct and if the character was on it. then u guys gave the 2 accts names and pw but my nabor didnt check and he gave you the secret key... you guys gave him fake pws and you got all of his stuff... yea acct name is pigsflyk... GUYS DONT LISTEN TO THAT GUY HES A SCAMMER AND HE WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast