Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

BEAWARE OF KURTULUS

This is a discussion on BEAWARE OF KURTULUS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; He charged me back on PayPal It has come to our attention that you may have received potentially unauthorized funds ...
Page: 1

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

He charged me back on PayPal

It has come to our attention that you may have received potentially unauthorized funds in your PayPal account. We have initiated an investigation into this event. In the meantime, we have placed a temporary hold on the funds in question until the investigation is complete. This temporary hold will show as a deduction in your available balance. In the meantime, you are free to continue transacting using your PayPal account.

Transaction Date: Dec. 29, 2007 15:30:34 PST
    Transaction Amount: $320.00 USD
    Payor's Email: [email protected]

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

.... Charged Back on me 2..

paperownz

just heard razor got charge back. Hopefully u all dont get charge back who ever trade wit em.

stadik-god

the list of people he bought from is huge. i hope this turns out good

paperownz

he bought over 5k$ dollar stuff in 1 month (not sure). I think his cc is charging back since he cant pay back. This is my thot.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Well thats his problem and I really don't think thats what happened... He charged back on purpose....

FOR WHOSE WHO TRADED WITH HIM.. CHECK UR PP NOW..

TehFonz

Well, i think what everyone who sold to him needs to do is all post his paypal address's you sent the money to and everyone send an e-mail describing that he scammed you.

So everyone post his paypal address he used, make one "ticket" and everyone he scammed send it to [email protected]

If you all send different tickets with different descriptions im sure hes gonna fuk u all over. Paypal isnt k2 they actually read what you say. Be honest and explain it was virtual items and that your the victim and your not the only person.

Make sure you login to paypal and click "Contact Us"

stadik-god

Well, i think what everyone who sold to him needs to do is all post his paypal address's you sent the money to and everyone send an e-mail describing that he scammed you.

So everyone post his paypal address he used, make one "ticket" and everyone he scammed send it to [email protected]

If you all send different tickets with different descriptions im sure hes gonna fuk u all over. Paypal isnt k2 they actually read what you say. Be honest and explain it was virtual items and that your the victim and your not the only person.[/b]
    agreed, there is power in numbers

Maybe Athens Slayer can help in this situation since he went out of his way to pm people saying this guy was a GG and that he has mutual real life friends of friends...

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

Quick Question.. Yes Noobish i kno but u can blow me :P

1.) If i or Ghosty or w.e didnt Win the Case and The Dumbass got away with it all.. would i have 2 pay him back or would paypal pay him back and put the paypal account into a negative .. kinda lost and pissed :|

TehFonz

Quick Question.. Yes Noobish i kno but u can blow me :P

1.) If i or Ghosty or w.e didnt Win the Case and The Dumbass got away with it all.. would i have 2 pay him back or would paypal pay him back and put the paypal account into a negative .. kinda lost and pissed :|[/b]
    You would have to pay back paypal if you lost and your in negative, you and ghosty aren&#39;t the only ones affected by this twat <<< Later ill get one of the ones he used and post it as well. The thing with paypal is they keep track of all transactions and where they come from. They would find it highly suspicious that one user/pc bought all of these "things" and chargeback&#39;d everyone dont you? Just post all the information you have one this p.o.s and im sure shit will get settled.

Internet pervert Senior Member

Well, i think what everyone who sold to him needs to do is all post his paypal address&#39;s you sent the money to and everyone send an e-mail describing that he scammed you.

If you all send different tickets with different descriptions im sure hes gonna fuk u all over. Paypal isnt k2 they actually read what you say. Be honest and explain it was virtual items and that your the victim and your not the only person.

Make sure you login to paypal and click "Contact Us"[/b]
    I wouldn&#39;t recommend this since the second you say "virtual items" they&#39;ll tell you they don&#39;t offer support for virtual items transactions. You might wanna work around those words.

Exactly what Gamer said...

BUT...

There are power in numbers. IF you all get together PayPal can build a good case.

If he says his CC was stolen OR he was using a stolen CC there isn&#39;t a lot anyone can do because it is then the CC Company and not paypal who is behind going after the so called disputed transactions. I think AthensSlayer should try to get all this guys real life information and see what we can do about it.

RockStorM

so what are we do?..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast