Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

best assasin in server

This is a discussion on best assasin in server within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; so for you guys.. who is the best assasin so far ?...
Page: 1

waitnbleed

so for you guys.. who is the best assasin so far ?

Wink

ppl always wanna know who is best sin... why not ask who's best warrior? or mage..

Banned

me/undy

there is some random guy who undy says id good or something also. (yet i remember a guy named random who barely killed me in abyys while i was duffed and him being healed 960 by some priest with a warrior helping him while i was using sagacity's :S )

Rampage

me/undy
    there is some random guy who undy says id good or something also. (yet i remember a guy named random who barely killed me in abyys while i was duffed and him being healed 960 by some priest with a warrior helping him while i was using sagacity's :S )[/b]
    Then bring it to arena , anyone 55+ is a tank right now, so dont get your ego too high. I can almost overpot anyone on the server, so there's no big deal being able to tank 2 people. If you're playing und3feated, yesterday i was about to win the 1v1 and ur party all rushed me at once and accused me of using dagger defense(good excuse to not let me finish the 1v1 eh?), then alkanada fought him/you in arena and it was a tie. Also, it's way too soon to say who's the best sin on ronark since some are still xping and just don't pk -.- so let's just wait when people get lvl 60 master and then talk shit.

Hydr4

me

at least wait till more sins hit 60+... b4 maiing this topic

aline123

guys maybe som1 need warrior lvl 71 in beramus i can add gb's
    i need sin lvl 55+ !!!!

Jay

anyone with spike is good atm.. so whats point of this topic?

Banned

Then bring it to arena , anyone 55+ is a tank right now, so dont get your ego too high. I can almost overpot anyone on the server, so there's no big deal being able to tank 2 people. If you're playing und3feated, yesterday i was about to win the 1v1 and ur party all rushed me at once and accused me of using dagger defense(good excuse to not let me finish the 1v1 eh?), then alkanada fought him/you in arena and it was a tie. Also, it's way too soon to say who's the best sin on ronark since some are still xping and just don't pk -.- so let's just wait when people get lvl 60 master and then talk shit.[/b]
    no im not und3feated. i am YourBloodsOnMyDagger from Diez and he is UnD3FeaTeD from cypher. i can talk shit all i want considering i wasnt 55 in the abyss at that time. i was like 49 (with sagacity's). hold these thoughts and when we are both ~70 with decent gear lets have at it

Rampage

49 is even worse since u dont have spike zzz good job on tanking thrust then. All I've seen about you is that scam topic, I hope u won't do same to und3feated.

waitnbleed

i dont know about human assasins. but i would say Tumar is pretty good

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

im the best human and orc sin.

Axarus

im the best human and orc sin.[/b]
    lol? :P

DeineMama.

Wait till hes abit geared up and he will pwn all.

me/undy
    there is some random guy who undy says id good or something also. (yet i remember a guy named random who barely killed me in abyys while i was duffed and him being healed 960 by some priest with a warrior helping him while i was using sagacity's :S )[/b]
    What's your name?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast