Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BlazingInferno Trading Dupes

This is a discussion on BlazingInferno Trading Dupes within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Just giving a heads up to everyone. As part of a trade a week or two ago, BlazingInferno aka Riley ...
Page: 1

kutulus

Just giving a heads up to everyone.

As part of a trade a week or two ago, BlazingInferno aka Riley aka Oatmeal traded me a Cleric Earring +1

This item was deleted in dupe wipe during the server restart on 7/17/07

... Riley claims to have got the item from someone else ...and says its not his fault...

but none-the-less.....

I gave him LEGIT items, he gave me DUPE

Which SUCKS because he can deny blame, and I get scammed

zzzzzzzzz

hmm ive known him for a while he is a legit guy just a lil nooby(sry riley) so it probably wasnt his fault....just my opinion

kutulus

hmm ive known him for a while he is a legit guy just a lil nooby(sry riley) so it probably wasnt his fault....just my opinion[/b]

honestly it doesn't matter if it's his fault or not...

he had this duped item and traded it for legit items....how is that different from scamming? its not

allistar

he had this duped item and traded it for legit items....how is that different from scamming? its not[/b]
    it is different in that his intention was good...he didnt intend to deceive you, he may have been unaware of the fact they were duped himself. i mean yeah it sucks, but dont ruin his rep for it, i just suggest oatmeal/ riley uses better judgement in future trades. he wass gg in my trade, my items survived, so i think the blame lies with his source

kutulus

it is different in that his intention was good...he didnt intend to deceive you, he may have been unaware of the fact they were duped himself. i mean yeah it sucks, but dont ruin his rep for it, i just suggest oatmeal/ riley uses better judgement in future trades. he wass gg in my trade, my items survived, so i think the blame lies with his source[/b]

well if the items he gave you got wiped, you'd be pissed too

put yourself in my shoes

waxon

he had this duped item and traded it for legit items....how is that different from scamming? its not[/b]
    your kinda special...Like retarded special. Im sure he didnt know it was duped. Theres no way of knowing... Every1 else seems to have good feedback for him which proves he didnt know it was duped. B)

kutulus

your kinda special...Like retarded special. Im sure he didnt know it was duped. Theres no way of knowing... Every1 else seems to have good feedback for him which proves he didnt know it was duped. B)[/b]
    so... just because he didn't know about the dupe.... means i get screwed?

that is stupidest thing i ever heard

He should at least compensate me somehow

Matador

wat did u trade?

Bro... you can't hold him at blame. I know your upset but still. You, yourself was trying to sell the same CE+1 to everyone else. If you had sold it before it got whiped then everyone would be calling you the same shit and I doubt you'd like it. I also doubt you'd compensate anyone either. It's part of the game. People have lost much worse items in the past, legit gg items from whipes. It just happens.

AJ lost a Legit EME+1.... EME+1 > CE+1 by far ;-)

Oatmeal

I had no intention of trading you a duped item. I know you said "if I traded you a duped item, and it got wiped (which it wouldnt) i would compensate you." It's much different on the other side. I have never made a faulty trade, nor will I ever, so I doubt this one thing will ruin my rep.

kutulus

ok well i guess i need to learn how to make dupes

i can trade dupes for legit items... and get away with it i guess....

Everyone on this board seems to side with the damn duper

unbelieveable

if you people farm your gear instead of buying it from randoms in moradon then you woudln't have to worry about such shit.

allistar

+1 i only trade with people i know..

mahmoodxD

if you people farm your gear instead of buying it from randoms in moradon then you woudln't have to worry about such shit.[/b]
    farming for gear doesent always work out, with boss hunting LOTS of people do it, so the chance of u getting the kill is slim, if u do get a boss chances are it wont be the 1 which u want or need to get the drop, then theirs a high probability ul get coined as well as most bosses have several drops chances of getting the 1 u want is slim to none

Farming monsters like DMS or other monsters for items to upgrade also produces low results especially if ure non prem, trading is the ideal way too get what you want.

oh and yea, i understand why kutulus would be pissed, he lost a pretty valuable unique

but riley dident do it on purpose, its different from scamming. Its the tough luck of trading its unfortunate but in the end it wasent his fault

Banned

KO is serious business...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast