Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

For all You kids out there

This is a discussion on For all You kids out there within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; A certain Josh Aka Sm0kes, Neptune, Khaoskiller that we have come to know and loath has decided to tell me ...
Page: 1

oOapplesOo

Default For all You kids out there

A certain Josh Aka Sm0kes, Neptune, Khaoskiller that we have come to know and loath has decided to tell me he wishes to smear my name a name that has been clean and legit for the 4 years i use to play this game. He says i have two weeks to give him 420m. Here is all the back story so you know. one Late night josh logged vent asking for bronze in exchange for 4gbs i agreed he told me to use playspan so i did and they managed to fuck things over. after i bought the premium it automatically canceled and confirmed simultaneously this of course seemed to be weird because i received 3 emails one confirming with a confirmation number and 2 canceling the order so naturally i checked my bank account and ofcourse the money was removed and put into a pending account. i wasnt too upset because it was only like 7$ i said to josh let us wait a day to see what happens the next day once again nothign so i didnt wish to inconvience josh because i am indeed a nice person i tried to purchase it again and the same thing happened. so i knew shit was going down after i contacted my bank(4 times) and playspan(2 times) they confirmed that i needed to wait 30 days( in which playspan can decide to take the money if they wish)For those of you who are bad at math im out 14$ so far. So josh decided to buy platinum even though our original agreement was bronze for 4gbs. now he decided he doesnt want me to even purchase him bronze when the account clears so now he wants 420m something i do not have because i dont frequently play anymore since everyone moved to Aion. to continue josh msns me telling me he will make me a deal and he will buy my HA for 9gbs so now not only im i at loss of 14$ but he wishes to extend to 4gbs and he loses nothing. Now there might be some kind of contract within the text since it the 4 things of a Contract, Mutual Assent, Capacity to Contract, Legality of Object and Consideration. now josh has threatened me that he will MAke a Topic in 2 weeks a time frame which i will not have my money back to give him 420m. Now normally i wouldnt care about it but since he has Threathened to use slander against me aka Defamation of character
    i see no reason to convience him at all infact since and to top it off he told me i could say whatever pleased about his very shady and scandalous past on ko because aparently Everyone Already knows He koxped, Hacked peoples accounts, Tbl Edited and everything else we hated about this game he has done. But as he told me in vent the he didnt care and everyone alrdy knows that hes a scammer. I on the other hand got caught up in bullshit! There a more details i could use against josh but Apparently you all alrdy know them So cheers and enjoy this Topic

FLAME ENGAGED

Edit: btw if you would like to see the documents of Playspan and other stuff as proof ill be on and off ko4life to update you kids but this seemed liek enough to read

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

..doesn't he lose 420m?

Quote Originally Posted by oOapplesOo View Post
    A certain Josh Aka Sm0kes, Neptune, Khaoskiller that we have come to know and loath has decided to tell me he wishes to smear my name a name that has been clean and legit for the 4 years i use to play this game. He says i have two weeks to give him 420m. Here is all the back story so you know. one Late night josh logged vent asking for bronze in exchange for 4gbs i agreed he told me to use playspan so i did and they managed to fuck things over. after i bought the premium it automatically canceled and confirmed simultaneously this of course seemed to be weird because i received 3 emails one confirming with a confirmation number and 2 canceling the order so naturally i checked my bank account and ofcourse the money was removed and put into a pending account. i wasnt too upset because it was only like 7$ i said to josh let us wait a day to see what happens the next day once again nothign so i didnt wish to inconvience josh because i am indeed a nice person i tried to purchase it again and the same thing happened. so i knew shit was going down after i contacted my bank(4 times) and playspan(2 times) they confirmed that i needed to wait 30 days( in which playspan can decide to take the money if they wish)For those of you who are bad at math im out 14$ so far. So josh decided to buy platinum even though our original agreement was bronze for 4gbs. now he decided he doesnt want me to even purchase him bronze when the account clears so now he wants 420m something i do not have because i dont frequently play anymore since everyone moved to Aion. to continue josh msns me telling me he will make me a deal and he will buy my HA for 9gbs so now not only im i at loss of 14$ but he wishes to extend to 4gbs and he loses nothing. Now there might be some kind of contract within the text since it the 4 things of a Contract, Mutual Assent, Capacity to Contract, Legality of Object and Consideration. now josh has threatened me that he will MAke a Topic in 2 weeks a time frame which i will not have my money back to give him 420m. Now normally i wouldnt care about it but since he has Threathened to use slander against me aka Defamation of character
    i see no reason to convience him at all infact since and to top it off he told me i could say whatever pleased about his very shady and scandalous past on ko because aparently Everyone Already knows He koxped, Hacked peoples accounts, Tbl Edited and everything else we hated about this game he has done. But as he told me in vent the he didnt care and everyone alrdy knows that hes a scammer. I on the other hand got caught up in bullshit! There a more details i could use against josh but Apparently you all alrdy know them So cheers and enjoy this Topic

FLAME ENGAGED

Edit: btw if you would like to see the documents of Playspan and other stuff as proof ill be on and off ko4life to update you kids but this seemed liek enough to read
    Hi Apples
    First things first the character u wanted me to KOXP to 83 for u is now gonna stay lvl 1. 2nd The deal was 4gbs for bronze and the nice guy i am u said u needed 20mil to buy a chitten helmet +8 so i gave it to u. After PlaySpan screwing u over the 2nd time i do remember u saying that u would just pay me back my 420m and i would have to wait. So i bought myself a platinum prem. I do not want a bronze like u intend to do. I want my money back... You can go all college on me and shit but in retrospec u dont know shit just a kid that can talk big game ^^
    Yep i Koxped i scammed i tbl eddited at one time in my life but now i am legit. i thought u were gonna post a recording of me... i really wanted to hear it cuz people say i sound like a girl .. So go ahead apples trash my name i dont care but im expecting my 420mil in two weeks or u sir are indeed the scammer

Btw Holy Animor 7s are now 8gb so i was rly asking for 3gb back

Also.. SELLING LVL 83 PRIEST FOR 200 DOLLARS

Heres some loggs for ya

8/15/2009 3:31:53 PM *unicefpeter JoSh u k0xp free now?
    8/15/2009 3:32:00 PM JoSh *unicefpeter nope
    8/15/2009 3:32:06 PM *unicefpeter JoSh jajaja
    8/15/2009 3:32:19 PM *unicefpeter JoSh when u makin me a priest lvl 80?
    8/15/2009 3:32:28 PM *unicefpeter JoSh or 83 ?
    8/15/2009 3:32:28 PM *unicefpeter JoSh lol
    8/15/2009 3:32:49 PM JoSh *unicefpeter dunno yet
    8/15/2009 3:33:03 PM *unicefpeter JoSh cant i just log a random chara
    8/15/2009 3:33:10 PM *unicefpeter JoSh have u d join ur parties
    8/15/2009 3:33:18 PM *unicefpeter JoSh just sit and do nothing
    8/15/2009 3:33:23 PM JoSh *unicefpeter no
    8/15/2009 3:33:30 PM *unicefpeter JoSh whsy not>?
    8/15/2009 3:33:40 PM JoSh *unicefpeter u gotta heal
    8/15/2009 3:34:49 PM *unicefpeter JoSh why
    8/15/2009 3:35:00 PM JoSh *unicefpeter cuz then i would die
    8/15/2009 3:39:16 PM *unicefpeter JoSh dont u have a healer?
    Last edited by Sm0keS; 09-02-2009 at 09:00 PM.

oOapplesOo

Lol @ logs number 1 u knew i was kidding because you bragged about a certain Sin(who i wont name) buying you hellfire or angelfire or whatever its called number 2 riley did u even read what i wrote? or did u just put in your 2 cents for no reason u have Drd rol + 2 so u can stop trying to be the bane of my existence and josh by "big game" do you mean i have a brain and can articulate myself dont hate on something you dont have beaner. all you do is whine and make empty threats and i like how your so quick to fuck over others as long as u get what you want

Ohh P.s why are you saying your "legit" now the priest your selling was k0xped to 83 kthnx bai

Lol @ logs number 1 u knew i was kidding because you bragged about a certain Sin(who i wont name) buying you hellfire or angelfire or whatever its called number 2 riley did u even read what i wrote? or did u just put in your 2 cents for no reason u have Drd rol + 2 so u can stop trying to be the bane of my existence and josh by "big game" do you mean i have a brain and can articulate myself dont hate on something you dont have beaner. all you do is whine and make empty threats and i like how your so quick to fuck over others as long as u get what you want

Ohh P.s why are you saying your "legit" now the priest your selling was k0xped to 83 kthnx bai
    Still waiting for proof
    Did u know i lvled to 82 before i got kicked from clan and signed up for the free lvl event.. No u didnt cuz u were inactive as balls during that time. so ty

ps. you were not kidding cuz the convo we had continued in vent private chat. who u trying to kid 14 Days

oOapplesOo

dude you openly said you koxped that chara and yes i understand its not what you know its what you can prove we all saw training day but you know what you have convinced me that ko is not about being legit your right im lvl 77 stil and your 83 because you cheated. but there are alot of legit lvl 83s out there but that priest u selling aint legit and you know it but whatever i dont care im done with this i just want people to knwo the truth you can lie and try to rip on me but everyone will know me for who i was and before i even offered to straight mail u the cash u seem to have left that out but im done with you and this game once i get back my 14$ u will have u that 420m and u knew that from day one but you decided to be a cock gobbler as usual i mean i guess i should have expected that much from scum

and i said in vent i would put out that recording nowhere did i write it so u just admitted on forums that i have u from 2 hours ago saying you cheat and scam

who am i trying to kid 14 days?

sry my care cup is empty

dude you openly said you koxped that chara and yes i understand its not what you know its what you can prove we all saw training day but you know what you have convinced me that ko is not about being legit your right im lvl 77 stil and your 83 because you cheated. but there are alot of legit lvl 83s out there but that priest u selling aint legit and you know it but whatever i dont care im done with this i just want people to knwo the truth you can lie and try to rip on me but everyone will know me for who i was and before i even offered to straight mail u the cash u seem to have left that out but im done with you and this game once i get back my 14$ u will have u that 420m and u knew that from day one but you decided to be a cock gobbler as usual i mean i guess i should have expected that much from scum

and i said in vent i would put out that recording nowhere did i write it so u just admitted on forums that i have u from 2 hours ago saying you cheat and scam

who am i trying to kid 14 days?
    Do u have a recording of me openly admitting i hacked on my priest?
    Even the dumbest hacker would not openly admit they hack.. Which i did not. I remember saying i koxped a rogue to 82 and got banned. No your 77 because ur lazy and use ur girlfriend as a excuse
    A scammer would scam and then quit the game... On Msn u told me u had to wait 2 weeks its been more then 2weeks so im giving u another 2weeks and then ur a scammer.. Post it plz i want to hear how i sound..

Heres those logs

8/15/2009 3:22:27 PM *unicefpeter JoSh fuk that website im pissed off
    8/15/2009 3:30:12 PM *unicefpeter JoSh i just got off the phone
    8/15/2009 3:30:15 PM *unicefpeter JoSh i have to wait 2 weeks
    8/15/2009 3:30:15 PM *unicefpeter JoSh lol
    8/15/2009 3:30:20 PM *unicefpeter JoSh to get my money back
    8/15/2009 3:30:23 PM JoSh *unicefpeter just cancel it
    8/15/2009 3:30:26 PM JoSh *unicefpeter ya
    8/15/2009 3:30:36 PM JoSh *unicefpeter cuz i dont rly need the bronze anymore
    8/15/2009 3:30:40 PM *unicefpeter JoSh lol

Hmm and its been longer then 2 weeks am i getting scammed

oOapplesOo

its 30 days look at any CC companys policy i thought it was 2 weeks then because i didnt look at the date + i can show SS of my bank with the pending transaction i still have if you would prefer dickweed

its 30 days look at any CC companys policy i thought it was 2 weeks then because i didnt look at the date + i can show SS of my bank with the pending transaction i still have if you would prefer dickweed
    Keep making ur excuses
    Fourteen Days

oOapplesOo

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Keep making ur excuses
    Fourteen Days
    how is that an excuse cunt swab i have the pending transaction still in my online banking so u can fukin blow me josh

oOapplesOo

Logs from Just now I tried to end it
    peter says:
    you there tool box
    JoSh says:
    yup
    peter says:
    give me 130m il give u helm,
    that the easiest thing
    its exactly what was done
    so do it
    JoSh says:
    Helmets dont sell for even 4gb
    peter says:
    dude
    its the exact thing
    just wait til its 550m again then
    im not dealin with dis
    JoSh says:
    that would be stupid cuz i couldnt sell it for 4gb
    peter says:
    yes u could
    thats the only thign ima do
    and can
    JoSh says:
    Prices have gone DOWN since u last played
    login
    peter says:
    whatever
    JoSh says:
    find a helmet
    for that price
    and we can deal
    peter says:
    dude
    JoSh says:
    but u wont find one
    peter says:
    just do it
    or shut up
    its exactly what it was
    i am still out money
    so unless u want to mail me 14$
    shut it
    ?
    JoSh says:
    Why would u mail me 14$
    it was on 7$
    peter says:
    u mail me
    i lost 14$
    cause i tried to buy twice
    JoSh says:
    and id rather have my 420m
    peter says:
    doesnt matter
    it was 7$ for that
    that was the deal
    il mail u 7$ then
    address
    now
    give me ur address
    JoSh says:
    I want the gbs
    peter says:
    doesnt matter
    i traded 7$ for that
    so
    do it
    or nothing
    JoSh says:
    You couldnt supply the prem when i needed it
    peter says:
    mmm
    JoSh says:
    so i would liek the refund
    peter says:
    no no no no
    playspan
    JoSh says:
    which is my gbs
    peter says:
    3rd
    party
    inconvienced me alot more than u
    give me your address
    im tired of u being an emo baby
    JoSh says:
    No cuz u know what that will do
    peter says:
    ?
    JoSh says:
    the money wont come
    peter says:
    il mail u the money in a bday card
    JoSh says:
    and ur gonna be like i sent it
    peter says:
    or
    JoSh says:
    i sent it
    peter says:
    retard
    il
    send it priorty
    u have to sign for it
    well
    address
    JoSh says:
    nope
    sell something
    make my gbs back
    peter says:
    i dont have teh time
    and no
    JoSh says:
    give it to someone to sell
    peter says:
    the deal for 420 for the 7$
    JoSh says:
    not hard
    peter says:
    josh
    im offerin u teh way out
    JoSh says:
    I dont want 7 bucks
    i cant buy back 4gbs
    with 7 bucks
    i was giving u a deal
    peter says:
    thus im givin the deal back
    completed
    JoSh says:
    LoL
    thats not a deal on my side
    peter says:
    im givin u a fair transaction
    JoSh says:
    its a rip off
    peter says:
    u gave it to me once
    dude
    JoSh says:
    i could buy 2gbs for that money
    rofl
    peter says:
    josh
    im offerin u the way out
    and your not takin it
    JoSh says:
    Nope u can keep posting ur BS
    14 days
    peter says:
    bs?
    ok il post this
    JoSh says:
    i expect my 4gbs
    my bad 420m
    peter says:
    i offered
    you the way out
    k bai thankz
    JoSh says:
    and it would be stupid of me to take it
    pce

We didnt trade for a chitten helmet...
    Why would i take the chitten helment when i cant sell for 4gbs
    I traded 4gbs for a Bronze Premium u were unable to buy the bronze
    SO i would like a refund of my GBz.. Maybe u shouldnt of used the coin if u couldnt get the prem common sense

oOapplesOo

lol the only reason why i accepted the deal was we saw a helmet in merchant and u gave me the coin right away and then we ran into the trouble with playspan over the s the next hours lol common sense your logic is shit josh and your arguments continue to get more and more weak il just let u fizzle out i offered you a way out even though im still out 14$ you declined your loss i know im alrdy out the money and i tried to help kk bai your unreasonable and thats the last i will say on this thread so continue to let you arguments go to the shitter

lol the only reason why i accepted the deal was we saw a helmet in merchant and u gave me the coin right away and then we ran into the trouble with playspan over the s the next hours lol common sense your logic is shit josh and your arguments continue to get more and more weak il just let u fizzle out i offered you a way out even though im still out 14$ you declined your loss i know im alrdy out the money and i tried to help kk bai your unreasonable and thats the last i will say on this thread so continue to let you arguments go to the shitter
    I gave my part of the deal and never recieved the premium im waiting for my 420m
    You have 14 days until ur a scammer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast