Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Buying

This is a discussion on Buying within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I could care less about the argument going on atm. However, Kutulus is right, 350-450 won't go far, especially when ...
Page: 2

kutulus

I could care less about the argument going on atm. However, Kutulus is right, 350-450 won't go far, especially when considering characters above level 77+ average for about 500+. Also, ROCS, ROLS, ROFS , +1, average for 200-400 each, unless buying from someone who obviously abused the mail bug back in the day. On average +0 ROCS and ROLS sell for 80-120 USD each. ROF's, are few and far between on Olympia, so their prices are signifigantly higher, let alone +1 ROF's. At the same time, Private is a business owner right Private ? hehe. and is entitled to TRY and find items for the prices he wishes.

If you are looking for items on Olympia (good items) your best bet at the moment is to contact, Fury, Gabloo or myself. Also check in with Ebay due to the fact that over the next few weeks, a signifigant amount of items will be up for sale there.

Have a good day guys! Happy shopping. "The only one's that can drag you down, are the one's below you!"[/b]
    bump, see i said same stuff just in less words heheh

i already had a 78 priest for 400 tbh i only want 80 which i've been offered im not even playing this game i jus bought prems for ppl and decided i might give it a chance

and wat is it u cannot understand that i got my own buisness my brother and my dad all doing the same we working with restraunts its not donald trump shit . We work with hard rock caffe , hooters , buffalo wild wings , and pretty much a handfull of all different fast food places .

its funny tho bro when u pmn gamer and me for oly items u cried bout our prices yet u selling for more now its a hustle kid at least i actually pay for the items i buy u jus scammed +1 rocs we's and in ib and a handful of other shit and decided to play this server why not if i scammed a buncha db hacked items and didn't pay i guess i'd fool around on the server too

sad gabloo let u on his account with that shit sad they letting u sell here

runordie

oh and btw inf when u needed shell boots +7 who did takusic talk to ? and who gave him that msn ?[/b]

we didnt babashop shell+7 boots lol colonel wanted $100 for them :-\

btw I gave you Colonel and KOM... you gave me marcogold who was also KOM.

we didnt babashop shell+7 boots lol colonel wanted $100 for them :-\

btw I gave you Colonel and KOM... you gave me marcogold who was also KOM.[/b]
    your stupid

first colonel never sold nething but uniques (until like rofd came)
    second KOM isn't marco
    third kom didn't sell shell at the time because ppl were selling duped +1 shells so it was pointless

oh and dont kid yourself i got koms msn from shakes like rest of studsonline did long before i even talked to you guys and you and takusic were busy babashopping through deadlock u never even talked to kom or colonel until u wanted ur boots so bad

bro we never bought boots from him

and we hated deadlock lol... i dont know where he got his stuff but we didnt go through him.

I'm telling you we bought one thing from Colonel and everyone knows what it is... our rocs+1 and pes+1 were all farmed.

Oh... and Colonel did sell shit like that because he was selling raptor+7s for $75 and +8 for $200. He said he couldn't generate items he had to upgrade +1s and he was lazy thats why he dindt offer them unless ppl asked

allistar

hit me up looking for some +1 and +2 rols rocs roms fovs rofs

also looking for lvl 78-80 char ranging 300 cash - 450 cash

CASH MONEY PPL wu only here and no money till the items

looking for a +9 mage crimson set and +9 elixer

ill bring you back to topic :P

bro we never bought boots from him

and we hated deadlock lol... i dont know where he got his stuff but we didnt go through him.

I'm telling you we bought one thing from Colonel and everyone knows what it is... our rocs+1 and pes+1 were all farmed.

Oh... and Colonel did sell shit like that because he was selling raptor+7s for $75 and +8 for $200. He said he couldn't generate items he had to upgrade +1s and he was lazy thats why he dindt offer them unless ppl asked[/b]
    maybe it was another priest iunno name someone here has sig of takusic wanting to buy from him your items weren't farmed they were scammed but everyone doesn't know that just me

and colonel farmed his items with gm account thats why i said he only selling uniques im sure if a lycaon dropped a raptor he would upg but both him and kom never sold nething they had to buy outta merchant cuz if it was duped they'd have to bust there ass to replace it

Internet pervert Senior Member

Why are u buying shit here anyway? -o-;

again you're all overweight please die.

maybe it was another priest iunno name someone here has sig of takusic wanting to buy from him your items weren't farmed they were scammed but everyone doesn't know that just me

and colonel farmed his items with gm account thats why i said he only selling uniques im sure if a lycaon dropped a raptor he would upg but both him and kom never sold nething they had to buy outta merchant cuz if it was duped they'd have to bust there ass to replace it[/b]

It was bob... who cried about babashopping went to wow then came back wanting to babashop. Sad world. And we only got price quote never bought anything.

Our items scammed = Quicks items not ours. And we scammed a scammer who scammed Buddhasdream, Holy_Sexy, and others on Ares... and yes I told forums about it.

Not my fault I'm better at the GAME than you bro... and I can tell I piss you off because you just started HATING me recently. Its sad.

It was bob... who cried about babashopping went to wow then came back wanting to babashop. Sad world. And we only got price quote never bought anything.

Our items scammed = Quicks items not ours. And we scammed a scammer who scammed Buddhasdream, Holy_Sexy, and others on Ares... and yes I told forums about it.

Not my fault I'm better at the GAME than you bro... and I can tell I piss you off because you just started HATING me recently. Its sad.[/b]

i dont hate u retard u and quick started riding my dick since u sucked balls at logos and u started it on this topic lol'n at me invented babashopping then lieing bout giving me so and so msn when i knew them before i even knew anyone on olympia

good luck with that

#1 its always money first then items

#2 300-450 cash wont buy you much[/b]

you suck at priest............ REALLY BAD....

kutulus

you suck at priest............ REALLY BAD....[/b]

so?

I just have fun playing the game. I am low lvl and don't have much free time to practice and EXP. But i have decent gear and get some kills sometimes.

pce

so?

I just have fun playing the game. I am low lvl and don't have much free time to practice and EXP. But i have decent gear and get some kills sometimes.

pce[/b]

you're 70+? you probably have +1/+2 shit since you're buying everything off the forum, and you have a cs +6...

YOU SUCK AT PRIESTtttttt.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast