Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Buying Hell Braker +7

This is a discussion on Buying Hell Braker +7 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm Buying a Hell Braker +7 i offer igc and ingame items....
Page: 1

I'm Buying a Hell Braker +7 i offer igc and ingame items.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

You know what I want. :unsure:

rakyman321

You are a bigg scamer and now you maybe sell the IRON NECK you scam to buy you hb +7, what noob you are, plz, you pass human only for Iron neck , you ruined all your life for do that now nobody wanna giv you clan or some shet

SCAMER OF IRON NECKLAS IN AKARA AND SKELETON BELT IN GIRAKON noob

TheCore

rofl ouch

Admin

ooooooooooooooooo hes the guy who scammed in from cashmachine?
    D:

QuikSilver

cashmachine blows

You are a bigg scamer and now you maybe sell the IRON NECK you scam to buy you hb +7, what noob you are, plz, you pass human only for Iron neck , you ruined all your life for do that now nobody wanna giv you clan or some shet

SCAMER OF IRON NECKLAS IN AKARA AND SKELETON BELT IN GIRAKON noob[/b]
    Haven't you been going around saying the same thing for other people? i've never played Girakon only shared with DangerDuck and there was no scamming involved, but anyways the iron necklace dropped to me and i took advantage of the situation, CashMachine disbanded and guess who took the clan drops? The cunt of GiveMeYourLove, the same who was selling the clan drops here in Ko4life for usd but anyways instead of you crying for me keeping the iron necklace you should bitch at him, you were not gonna benefit from this iron necklace only the leader. And dont ever call me noob i'm 3 times better player than you and your tribe. I know u barely speak english, but just answering to your inquiry. Thanks!

Haven't you been going around saying the same thing for other people? i've never played Girakon only shared with DangerDuck and there was no scamming involved, but anyways the iron necklace dropped to me and i took advantage of the situation, CashMachine disbanded and guess who took the clan drops? The cunt of GiveMeYourLove, the same who was selling the clan drops here in Ko4life for usd but anyways instead of you crying for me keeping the iron necklace you should bitch at him, you were not gonna benefit from this iron necklace only the leader. And dont ever call me noob i'm 3 times better player than you and your tribe. I know u barely speak english, but just answering to your inquiry. Thanks![/b]

lol look this noob he thought Xero items are mine faking scammer u took the iron neck and wont give it to the clan when all ppl say in clan chat give it to me or alexnader " u are better SCAMMER ASSHOLE " 4 ur faking scammed my clan goes down ..... i really hate u faking homo ....... accusing me to keep items and sell 4 usd :S ROFL ... and b1tch before u make excuses to keep 1 item clan GO GET SOME INFO FIRST FAKING SCAMMER

i will post more SS SAYING "FAK CLAN CASHMACHINE I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS CLAN I JUST WANNA SELL THE IRON NECK AND MAKE 50 50 WITH ALEXANDER" (He never accpet it for himself , all ppl was saying in ventrilo ok accept it coz no1 want give it to him better to get 50 and ban him from the clan but he never sold and help the clan HE KEEPED IT FOR HIMSELFFFFF FAKING SCAMMER , if u continue making excuses about my char and if i keeped all items from clan bank i will continue to post more SS about the all conversation when u said to alex " FAk CashMachine " my brother will kill me if i sell this iron neck ......) .... stop to say cashmachine dsibaned then i keeped it zzz coz we wait u 2 days for in , u said i am gonna sell and share with all clan or 50 50 with alexander but u never did it u quit clan and goes to human .... i hope no1 will add this little scammer noob

peinlich

Who found the boss @ Morian?

Who found the boss @ Morian?[/b]

CharlesStick we was goign to xp (we had some rules only co leader or leader can make the party but we trust on badmom so we didnt say nothing) then he found sq i tanked with alex coz he comes at the last then he looted and he keeped it ... saying bullsh1t about me and making excuses

Banned

Haven't you been going around saying the same thing for other people? i've never played Girakon only shared with DangerDuck and there was no scamming involved, but anyways the iron necklace dropped to me and i took advantage of the situation, CashMachine disbanded and guess who took the clan drops? The cunt of GiveMeYourLove, the same who was selling the clan drops here in Ko4life for usd but anyways instead of you crying for me keeping the iron necklace you should bitch at him, you were not gonna benefit from this iron necklace only the leader. And dont ever call me noob i'm 3 times better player than you and your tribe. I know u barely speak english, but just answering to your inquiry. Thanks![/b]

glad we booted you out of judge , same behavior got him kicked from judge

i'm sorry i will not kill bosses to give the items to somebody else, is not how i function, i didnt scam it go look to the dictionary and look up the word, the item dropped to me and i made the decision to keep, i guess these time you didn't get to keep it, better luck next time.

SELLING IRON NECKLACE!! lmfao.

i'm sorry i will not kill bosses to give the items to somebody else, is not how i function, i didnt scam it go look to the dictionary and look up the word, the item dropped to me and i made the decision to keep, i guess these time you didn't get to keep it, better luck next time.
    SELLING IRON NECKLACE!! lmfao.[/b]

ofc its ur decision u got it in party clan and u was in the clan just 3-5 days and u can get it decision damm u " take care ppl if u wanna make a party boss dont let him inside coz he will take a decision to keep it and run in another side and to say stop keep it coz i wont keep it , i had 1 gb and the iron necklace was going to alexander btw in the dictionary i found 1 word for u

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bizzzy

wow deathie ude do anything in this game for items fucking noob.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast