Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

CeSoiR

This is a discussion on CeSoiR within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; <div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(melli @ Apr 1 2007, 09:54 AM) [snapback]1120158[/snapback]</div> whiteblanquita (bl00dy) + blastoise + cesoir + yamileth are a shame ...
Page: 3

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(melli @ Apr 1 2007, 09:54 AM) [snapback]1120158[/snapback]</div>
    whiteblanquita (bl00dy) + blastoise + cesoir + yamileth are a shame for all other peruvians[/b]

what the fuk are u talking about u fukin son of a bitch, if u are going to say something, say something smart no some crap that u always write i know its kinda hard but u can try, and if ua re going to talk something about my country i swear i will fuekd u up, maybe its not the best country in the world but its ine, its better that been a country where all persons are overweighted and my president is a douchbag that start killing persons because he just want to get more money, in that case i will only say USA IS A SHAME FOR THE WORLD, because we called them a "strong" country when all the things they do its shit

IllusionS

Canada ftw, everything else i ftl.

Banned

Blastoise. sorry to say but USA could take the whole world on if we wanted to. so come 1v1 me.

bl00dy

this is getting way to dramatic.. its like laguna beach.

stepheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!

IllusionS

Blastoise. sorry to say but USA could take the whole world on if we wanted to. so come 1v1 me.[/b]
    Stupidest statement I read all day. Full of your governments own bullshit, you guys can barely beat up iraq, been over there for however many years and every day Bush sends thousands of troops over there, because they keep dying. USA could not take on the whole world, China alone would destroy them. China consists of 1/5 of the worlds total population, America is just so full of itself.

melli

i dont even play in this server bro. so go ahead and talk shit i dont care. =)
    ive never scamed so dont know why u talking melli (<--- dont know him at all)

i just like to move it.

eyeswideshut u are compton from pathos right? the guy who babashoped his whole gear and was asking noobie question all time? i dont know u but from what im reading i can see u are an attention whore.

yes cesoir and blastoise are my rl friends and i dont like when some1 talks shit about my friends.[/b]

1st u are from peru

u playing whiteblanquita @ronark

cesoir good @combo? lol no he sux and he also sux being a clan leader and scamming all items

u looking for mage items in ronark

btw Creed + blastoise + whiteblanquita + yamileth + vexicity are all scammers [they shared drop only with each other and never gave any other clan member anything]

wasnt there many ppl saying creed + cesoir scammed many ppls in pathos or logos? hmm if u need prooof then i can find, sure why not.

and BLASTOISE MADE A NEW CLAN AND HE WANNA DO SAME THING LIKE WHAT CESOIR DID !!! HE KILL BOSSES WITH CLAN AND SAYS HE SAVE ITEM IN CLAN BANK AND AFTER HE HAS ENOUGH STUFF AND MONEY TO BUY/TRADE ROCS AND WE&#39;S AND SO ON. be ware of them, they are lifeless poor biatches

NOW STFU AND KILL YOURSELF U FUDGING BASTARD

bl00dy

so what if im from peru?
    i played with whiteblanquita (xcuajinaisx) when my rogue was hacked on ronark, then left this shitty server and went back to pathos.

idk why u keep talking shit about yamileth and now creed.. u just want to flame ppl.

melli

*cough* im not the only 1 *cough* whole pwnedby knows u are scammers and almost whole server but u guys feel so good by scamming and think u r 1337 with stolen items.

IllusionS

I already said vexicity scammed me outta my share of WP drop at beginning of server ~_~

melli

illusion bro they are all RL friends and they scam and help each other, and i think some of peruvians like these ppl are worse than some turks. TURKS ARE WAY TOO NICE COMPARED TO THESE FAGS.

and cesoir admited on msn he gonna make new clan with his RL friends > tumar, vexicity, creed, blanquita, blastoise and yamileth

he also said he was gonna give me my harpoon+1 and lobo pendant and 20m but he just went off and when i pm him ingame i get this

Banned

lol, USA got nukes. We could blast Iraq off the face of the earth if we wanted to.

bl00dy

lol, stop talking shit already. u dont know shit and u think u know it all.

who in the fuk is vexicity? :/

IllusionS

You do know nearly every major country in the world has nukes, but no one is stupid enough to use them because they know they will be nuked in return, resulting in the end of the world. China, Korea, Russia could nuke USA just as easily.

Vexicity is a duffer, was Orc but NT&#39;d to human.

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(melli @ Apr 1 2007, 11:21 AM) [snapback]1120551[/snapback]</div>

1st u are from peru

u playing whiteblanquita @ronark

cesoir good @combo? lol no he sux and he also sux being a clan leader and scamming all items

u looking for mage items in ronark
    btw Creed + blastoise + whiteblanquita + yamileth + vexicity are all scammers [they shared drop only with each other and never gave any other clan member anything]

wasnt there many ppl saying creed + cesoir scammed many ppls in pathos or logos? hmm if u need prooof then i can find, sure why not.
    and BLASTOISE MADE A NEW CLAN AND HE WANNA DO SAME THING LIKE WHAT CESOIR DID !!! HE KILL BOSSES WITH CLAN AND SAYS HE SAVE ITEM IN CLAN BANK AND AFTER HE HAS ENOUGH STUFF AND MONEY TO BUY/TRADE ROCS AND WE&#39;S AND SO ON. be ware of them, they are lifeless poor biatches
    NOW STFU AND KILL YOURSELF U FUDGING BASTARD[/b]
    yo, u fukin son of a bitch STFU, u say i was going to do the same, i make a clan with my irl it was a 5 members clan, that we decided to take bosses by ourself so we can get all items and we dont have any trouble with items becasue we see each other in the place we play, so if u are going to start talking shit plz go fuk a donkey u fukin prank

IllusionS

Now now, you are all noobies, donate your items to me so the coolest rogue in the server can reign supreme champion of the universe of KNIGHT ONLINE!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast