Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

cry4u is a scammer

This is a discussion on cry4u is a scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i vouch for my gay friend here Frankie made dozens of deals and he saved me from being scammed many ...
Page: 2

i vouch for my gay friend here Frankie made dozens of deals and he saved me from being scammed many times thx to him so make him a middle man always if u gonna do a deal with a guy from Peru :wub:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

h34r:

come on dumbass .... like the name of this song:

Say something, say something ...

h34r:

terere

Drakulyn Up

touchmeslowly

[/b]
    Lawl i like this ss cause he tried to play it out like i scammed him on that topic >.> just cause i didnt buy his items.

luasita

Actually, I think they are the same person or they know each other personally. Anyone who has ever dealt with either one has been told of the priest they sold to luasita. Each one claims they sold it to her and not the other h34r: The three of them together are from Peru

But further to the point, the two of them sell very identical items :huh:
    Cry4U http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=181130
    TheDr4k http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=179992[/b]
    im so sry for ppl who got scammed...i got scammed many times...that's why when i made a deal with those guys i asked for information first, then i showed them im trustuble...well i just wanna say that those guys r friends and they told me they r from argentina...so im the only one who r peruvian...

xelo

im so sry for ppl who got scammed...i got scammed many times...that's why when i made a deal with those guys i asked for information first, then i showed them im trustuble...well i just wanna say that those guys r friends and they told me they r from argentina...so im the only one who r peruvian...[/b]
    personally i will not trade him again he is no good at trading and u will end up with a heada ache

xelo

he is a freakin scammer!!! i have 100% proof!! he strait up told me he was scamming me![/b]

im so sry for ppl who got scammed...i got scammed many times...that's why when i made a deal with those guys i asked for information first, then i showed them im trustuble...well i just wanna say that those guys r friends and they told me they r from argentina...so im the only one who r peruvian...[/b]
    Who the hell knows if they are really from Argentina? got any proof? lol maybe they were lying ... or who knows -_-
    When i wanted to make a deal with them, they told me to do the trade with a "friend who lives @ Perú" lol ... its kinda strange

terere

Up , Frankie cerra el culo negro hijo de puta

Up , Frankie cerra el culo negro hijo de puta [/b]
    Up? DAMN, what a retard ... -_-

luasita

Up , Frankie cerra el culo negro hijo de puta [/b]
    :blink: u result to be an scammer...zzzz and just few days ago u insulted me...stop posting here (u and ur friend)...dont create more acc here...it's easy to see who both r :lol: :lol:

terere

i am not scammer , i am legit % 100 luasita, The question is that frankie is believed the great thing, believes he is the only one of peru you can sell things here, so you said scammer to you and others, want to create their own businesses, which is why I tell you that you bobo say is a lot more than

xelo

i am not scammer , i am legit % 100 luasita, The question is that frankie is believed the great thing, believes he is the only one of peru you can sell things here, so you said scammer to you and others, want to create their own businesses, which is why I tell you that you bobo say is a lot more than[/b]
    if u are legit then send me my items!!! you took my money so a legit play would send the items!!! ur a freaking scammer so just go shoot yourself cause its sad when your life is so low u have to take money from others by lieing to them and u cant even make a decent dollar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12