Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

DeadlyFear hits 80 !

This is a discussion on DeadlyFear hits 80 ! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I did not deleveled at the first the reason im not good atm is i dont waste money on ko ...
Page: 4

mahmoodxD

I did not deleveled at the first the reason im not good atm is i dont waste money on ko and babashop as suckers like you[/b]
    if ure talking to me i never ever baba shopped

and when u think about it

you can spend hundreds of hours of hours lvling a character to 70

or you can work for 2 weeks PART TIME and buy 1

sounds a bit smarter to baba shop dont it?

i been accused of hackin before, nd i know its a b1tch when some1 does it and ure innocent (a friend accused me recently, he prob got haxed cuz of all the illegal shit he does,personally i think its a ploy for him to try to scam me) i apologize if were wrong but the evidence against you for hacking at least 1 person (solo) is kinda hard to deny

solo_mage

TroyReturns is the gfof solo_mage and atm she's in my clan she's a nice person and we're doing good like this and i explained it to her. btw i will try everthing to get king next month there are many ppl that will help me im waiting on your helpings to ( if i can get nominated ) atleast i speak rather good english and turkish etc i can help ppl with master items and other things hold exp events on both american times and turkish times so
    BTW S>DeadlyEnd Level 73 %50++ Warrior with like 200 k Np Could be selled equipped or non equipped. The char has been never banned before or anything else might be changed for assasin items becuz i was planning to use the money to equip deadlyfear[/b]
    First off Fuk you

2nd You did fuking scam my fuking ass but you know what it was my fault for not checking website to see if i can change pass or not. also amazing how 3 days after u have my information i got np transfered & delvled from 76 8% to 75 42% just simply amazing!!! how i didnt have problem until u fuking came around! thanks for ruining ko for me.

3rd how fucking dare you add troy to ur clan and make her assistant you stupid mother fucking piece of shit and then laugh at me when i left the clan today.

I didn't bother you about this anymore but you keep coming back! You came human soon as i got my new password on my mage asking if i would make a clan with you wtf! & now you want troy in your clan you just dont know when to stop do you? JUST STAY AWAY FROM US god damn kid! i tried to leave the issue where it was but you want it to keep coming back. fuk off already!

:_XtaZis_:

hi ur funny suck my balls fuck your char i didnt hack you die in hell ehmm suck my ballsē die againē FUCK OFF

solo_mage

hi ur funny suck my balls fuck your char i didnt hack you die in hell ehmm suck my ballsē die againē FUCK OFF[/b]
    I'm funny because i tell the truth right?

I'm funny because i tell the truth right?[/b]

in your own world u could in reallife u dont btw ur girlfriend is a nice person i cannot understand she 's ur gf =/ i rly liked her as person

ZZZzz close this topic.. deadly dont deserv a topic with 3 pages.. we should just ignore him.. he dont make any diference any way
    if he is lvl 80 or lvl 1 ll be the same.. is just another hight lvll noob

Do i say it i said i koxped so[/b]
    If u fuking koxped, why the fuck u post about ur level 80 koxped? Looking for some friends?

ZZZzz close this topic.. deadly dont deserv a topic with 3 pages.. we should just ignore him.. he dont make any diference any way
    if he is lvl 80 or lvl 1 ll be the same.. is just another hight lvll noob[/b]
    u had a 354365 page thread of your koxping do you hear me say anything

If u fuking koxped, why the fuck u post about ur level 80 koxped? Looking for some friends?[/b]
    I Told the truth i just koxped from 71 to 73 but fuck all y'all god knows howmuch time i've spent to get 80 fuck all yall jealous motherfuckers first of all fuck you calipso i tought u was smarter but i didnt know you was always jealous from beramust to oly close topic jealous bitchasses im 80 your not all blamers can die now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234