Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

defender of the lrod

This is a discussion on defender of the lrod within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; To belongtoshits and that private idiot, i cant believe how low u r, how u suck. how many dols this ...
Page: 3

winstonnn

To belongtoshits and that private idiot, i cant believe how low u r, how u suck. how many dols this server has, how many chitin shields, lvl 70 kosper, + uniques and how many ZT has from those !? Thinking about ZT killed your brains, u cant see the real problems of this server. It really must be annoying when some ppl do better than u even u cheat. This server is becaming cypher and i think that time ZT wont be here, dun think we tolerate cheating we like to play at a server like olympia but what's our share in this how much we cause this server sux so bad, many ppl already bored and selling their chars i may do too if i have a good offer. Also it is so funny to see ppl blaming us r all cheaters, using our names to hide their own shits. In a couple of months here will be totally unplayable and u ll see what i mean.

Originally posted by winstonnn
    To belongtoshits and that private idiot, i cant believe how low u r, how u suck. how many dols this server has, how many chitin shields, lvl 70 kosper, + uniques and how many ZT has from those !? Thinking about ZT killed your brains, u cant see the real problems of this server. It really must be annoying when some ppl do better than u even u cheat. This server is becaming cypher and i think that time ZT wont be here, dun think we tolerate cheating we like to play at a server like olympia but what's our share in this how much we cause this server sux so bad, *many ppl already bored and selling their chars i may do too if i have a good offer. Also it is so funny to see ppl blaming us r all cheaters, using our names to hide their own shits. In a couple of months here will be totally unplayable and u ll see what i mean.
    the only reason that they single out ZT is because people from it go on and on about how legit ZT is...

Originally posted by SlmShady

the only reason that they single out ZT is because people from it go on and on about how legit ZT is...
    u couldn't of said it better infact i jus made a post about just that

and to this nigger named winstoon wats wrong u fucking pos all the turks u beat up to spam moradon and elmorad so u would get elected didn't work cuz king is bugged OH BU HU MOTHER FUCKER

UR TURK UR CHAR IS TURK MADE NO ONE WANTS IT BUT A TURK go and trade for a fucking camel or some shit no ones ever gunna send u WESTERN UNION

and again with this bull shit excuses server is already fucked we didn't cause this FUCK UR SISTER FUCK UR MOTHER AND FUCK UR GRANDMA BITCH I DONT GIVE A SHIT FUCK UR BABA TOO is it only me or was zt doing everything before others even knew about it ????

zt bug isiloon first time ever seen on olympia
    zt have ft items (even ft items above +5) before k2 even know ft is buggable again

FFFFFFFFFFF
    UUUUUUUU
    CCCCCCC
    KKKKKKKK

belongtokill

bugging 1 time doesnt mean wont bug again.
    go bug make items and go pk.
    koxp then change names and invite clan then you go #1
    zhen kicked coz he was an archer at that time?
    ancient left clan coz you didnt give him items? (also me didnt give his items when he was in my clan)
    mantus? pff , took his punishment from ko? so i died on bosses and lost my fukin koxp exps? any difference?
    when a bug cames and my clans grade glows there topics about my level.
    my level is only 65%12 and im on this server from the beginning.
    i know fromthedarkness or whatever.
    i know aeston doesnt know how to pk , die many times. exp leech , np leech, coz he is the leader of #1 clan in olympia.
    and so many times when we going pk at the begining of this server saw lantaa bla bla on harpy humans , with aeston sitting together , and zt members killing harpies ravens aoe there.
    shouting like dont kill'em.

when we were doing trolls at that time , and if zt not in party they call their orc friends to kill us , and took the trolls slot , then when we came back please dont ks? :huh: fukin shits.

come blame me more , blame me please , you make me famous.

and i read a topic before on a turkish forum? a member from your clan told there you will be orcs? for defeating THE clan ? coz they told you you dont know how to pk?
    you took the castle with dracilius am i right? lantaa was in that clan i really dont remember :wacko:
    then when an orc goes and took castle with grade bug? its so annoying?
    why dont you go castle now?
    when you bug isillon its not annoying it means that?

belongtorock had koxped before , i warned him many times , im belongtokill , and was Empyrium at the begining of the server , the vice chief of Reflection clan , and the vice chief of tool clan then Paranoid , then the leader of LostControl clan.
    belongtodeath is blade master , now back to his first name Schism.
    go ask Khanjitsu , he was in your clan i think? ask him where i exped , ask Ancient where i exped? ask my enemies where i exped kk?

now : stop reading and writing messages. go back to your momma's hole and dont come back till a dick gives it a headshot deep inside :wub: i cant coz im gay :wub: i dont like womans maybe schism can fuk ur mommas up.
    belongtodeath can spike and ignition on you coz he is blade master :huh:
    now hes belongtorock while u flaming him :huh:
    go wash your mouth , wash your ass , i dont like dirty sex

belongtodeath

:wacko: olum ali yazık soyleme adamların ne yaptıklarını dracliouys nerden cıakrdın orclarla ortak olduklarını o zamanalar daimon la beraber daimondu sanırım o clanın lıderının adı onla beraber kaleyı koruduklarını cz de bırbırlerını oldurmedıklerını savasa katılmadıklarını neden soyluyorsun aq yapma ali ya pfff aeston beyın ıtemlerının hatta iron necklace hedıye oldugunu clandakı bazı kısılerede oyunu bırakan bı arkadaslarının hedıye ettıgınıde soyleme..aestonun kaleden gelen parayla kendıne ıtem yaptgını mıllete vermedıgını soyleme aq ayıp edıyorsun adamalara sen nerden bılıyon aq butun bunları alı off ya na btın h43r: :lol:

ha sızın ıc ıslerınız cok da sikimde degıl ama bunalr gercek sız ne kadar ınakr etsenızde bunalr oldu

Alize

You are all very opened in the forums, most of u are turks why dun u go action and tell them this to themselves .. in the face, i will tell u why ?! some are from other country (why dun u go turkey for a while) ? The other reason why u dun go and see them is that u r fucking dwarfs hiding behind the computer ... if u dun wanna go turkey .. come Bulgaria ... i will wave u and than hug u when u come off the plain !

belongtodeath

alize you know how person iam and plz donot involve in this.

Alize

Atm i am in the working office drinking coffee and smoking and i dun give a really fuck for what we are talking about.
    "please dun involve in this" ... belong why don`t u go action. I saw that winston and V*** mage posted something b4 several minutes this means that they will wait u in action why dun u go there ?! ... if u r bored we can go to the sea side. Come Bulgaria i will wait u at the airport !

belongtodeath

after all i helped you you talk like a shit i told you b4 this you will become like other and you did what i just old .. ok what ever..winston is anoob who always run and attacks me whoever with 657465465 person i waited him for 1vs1 in the middle of cz but what he did ? you know no so sit on your big ass and shut up

Alize

hmmmmm as i see in the development in ur char, u was ok in the beggining but as i see now u have become really big idiot(no excuse)...the point is not to do 1 vs 1 ... the point is TEAM PLAY. And i still believe they are in the cyber cafe !

winstonnn

It is not a bug, u all know this but cant accept, it is just a clever way of killing it.
    Believe me most of u quit game if u learn items of me, vidi, veni, struggler and most of ZT members.
    Mantus koxped but he is still mantus
    Zhen is kicked cuz he was not playing much
    Ancient left cuz we did not gave him items, so what ?
    Big difference dying between a boss and being far from KE 1 month.
    I dun care your lvl even if u go 80 u ll be new "bayram_abi" of this server, walking 50 Nps for us
    We r not fromthedarkness, they were mostly peruvian and all of them quit.
    As being leader of #1 clan, some ppl win with their personality some with skills u dun have both stop being jeaolus.
    So what if easton and lantaa sit together !??!!?!
    Do u think we have friends ?
    KE does not make some1 famous except ppl like u living in dreams, trying to satisfying its egos in games to 12 year old kids.
    What is wrong at being orc cuz we dun want to be same side with some ppl
    We did not take the castle from draculius moron, we had it from the beginning draculius helped us to protect. Later they disbanded and we defend there alone for months against many clans and won very tough wars.
    Who cares who u r !? Why u r talking about yourself !? Anyone asked who u r ! Why u tell ppl u r gay, go log in some gay dating site u cant find ppl from there.
    U r fuking losing Nps at CZ to us and this makes u fuking angry muhahahahahahahahah
    Her zaman derim anaya küfür yüze edilir burdan yazmak kolay.

belongtodeath

he asked me 1vs1 and he didnot come for that do you know? no you dont i mean this read all the posts before we posted your friend told me he could kill me i gave him a chance he didnot come ok h43r:

what ever i do not play ko till the new patch so i do not care what you have done iam confident cos i do not used koxp like yhey said you know this like me..i dinot duped anything you kknow this too i didnot buy items for real money i didnot bought game money with real money bla bla..ALL THİS THİNGS ARE TRUE YOU KNOW..

but you still reject that shows me you a really really noob souls..i do not mean you alize about this but who cares you are friend of those people..they always flame with belongtorockk but his friends ares koxper you knoıw whom i mean and he never talks about this kids do this

this is my last post about this ty all

WE ALL KNOW TRUTH WHAT EVER YOU SAY.

winstonnn

Ye ye come here pls :P U come to alize we miss u

belongtodeath

senın annenın pek kufur edıljek halde oldugundan suphelıyım ben ondan burdna edıyordur

dunno what you are all arguing about but

2v2 anytime! zuahah

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast